SPOIL system is Broke make it priority !

How on earth they don't even speak about how the spoil system is broke?

It's simple GM or DEV log a toon spoil any mob for 1 hour and with luck you will get 1 or 2 spoil of 100 attempt .

Today I play 5 Hours and got 2 item from spoil (2 x thread) and i think I spoiled over 500 mobs ....

It's so worst than normal drops are giving way much materials than spoil system lol ...

2 hours ago, Touristedor said:

How on earth they don't even speak about how the spoil system is broke?

It's simple GM or DEV log a toon spoil any mob for 1 hour and with luck you will get 1 or 2 spoil of 100 attempt .

Today I play 5 Hours and got 2 item from spoil (2 x thread) and i think I spoiled over 500 mobs ....

It's so worst than normal drops are giving way much materials than spoil system lol ...

I made pt with a dwarf who spoiled in every attempt.  How can that be?

33 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

And im not lying, we where farming exp with lireins close to the elven forest, he spoiled the lireins and succeeded quite often.

Maybe one of the few mob not broke didn't kill lireins but in ruin of agony /despair , Abandoned camp almost nothing playing all day long ...

My Scavanger is level 20, so still real low level. Some mobs spoil chance are broke.

However, there are times when a mob will spoil often. It appears to me that it's just some mobs, and not all of them.

Remember that the spoil land rate improves as you progress, if I remember correctly.

Archived