Bishop

Mattiuskas89

(If he drop/spoil levels ever get fixed) im really excited about starting in a classic server when everyone starts from the beggingin, lots of low lvl parties and so. Im a support and i love going on groups.

I was thinking on takign back my odl times c1/c3 bishop but i also have thoughts on prophet. Any advice about supports population on the server?.

PS: am i the only one thinking SE got a massive OP with the new skills?

9 hours ago, Mattiuskas89 said:

(If he drop/spoil levels ever get fixed) im really excited about starting in a classic server when everyone starts from the beggingin, lots of low lvl parties and so. Im a support and i love going on groups.

I was thinking on takign back my odl times c1/c3 bishop but i also have thoughts on prophet. Any advice about supports population on the server?.

PS: am i the only one thinking SE got a massive OP with the new skills?

Just from what I've personally seen (and from the very large, 3-clan rooster from my clan), I see bishops the most represented followed by SE. EE is next with active PP last. Hope this helps you. Of course, you should play what you find fun ?

SE without these changes was basically a useless piece of shit as an active character. It's only purpose was to use it as a box buffer if you're a solo/small group player, or to use it as a temporary box buffer for mage CPs while they level their overlord. SE is still outclassed by bishop as a healer, and outclassed by EE as a recharger for mages. Mass recharge is cool, but you'll end up in a better position on the long run with clarity, and if you plan for later updates, Profecy of Water will be a must for mage parties.The only real place for an active SE is a meele party due to stigma.

Hi guys, is it actually viable to main a support class like PP or Bishop? Because lots of people are running these classes on dualbox. So I'm in doubt whether I should go for Cleric or Wizard. Whats your opinion on this?

38 minutes ago, Dethro said:

Hi guys, is it actually viable to main a support class like PP or Bishop? Because lots of people are running these classes on dualbox. So I'm in doubt whether I should go for Cleric or Wizard. Whats your opinion on this?

Bishops absolutely.  Best PvP healer in the game. People may box them right now, but a live healer is always going to be welcome.  I'd gladly put live bishop in my party in place of a boxed healer.

PP not so much. There may be a few but most people will just box them.

Ok, thanks for your reply. I am a solo player, because my online times are different every day, so I can't comply to CP's demands. So I was thinking whether I should go for Summoner or Support class. I assume that my chances for finding random party are much higher with Support ?

1 minute ago, Dethro said:

Ok, thanks for your reply. I am a solo player, because my online times are different every day, so I can't comply to CP's demands. So I was thinking whether I should go for Summoner or Support class. I assume that my chances for finding random party are much higher with Support ?

In that case, I'd go with a PP (if that's your support of choice) and a box summoner, or if you decide to do a Bishop, then a box SE. That way you can go to random parties with your main, but you can solo with a box if you don't find a party.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience a bishop its not a char to box.

A nuker will miss mp, a warrior will miss buffs and a summoner apart from missing buffs will almost no need of your heals.

Said that, maybe a shillien elder (abusing body to mind and maybe using body of avatar fro CDL could get more benefit from a bishop but.... none of them will be "the perfect match" 

PS: Gotta say im not that experienced dualboxing with spectral summoner, but for ex an elemental summoner will virtually ignore your heals. 

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Malestron said:

I would like to know that the box is better to go alone with the bishop of main when I do not have a party ( for get exp solo). I currently have an SO lvl 26 and a human wizard lvl 22, I do not know which box to choose: /

Play the bishop as a mage with an SE box. If you go with mage+bishop you will be constantly out of mana and all you really gain is low lvl acumen, which is worse than the potion from the shop, and lvl 1 zerk.

While a bishop isn't the ideal box support, it might still be faster to level that way than as a nuker.  Bishop + tyrant isn't ideal, but neither is bishop + SE.  Should just decide on which playstyle you'll prefer more though

Archived