Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a joke of a company (and probably the dev team as well). Is it that you still care only about the pure profit from people who still pay you? If NCSoft cannot find a competent dev team, how about hiring new people? Just saying. I joined to try classic after 4 years of being away, but these two days were only a bitter surprise of how this company has become an even worse money-grabber lately. I won't be missing your sorry "official" servers and pathetic game client.

Nothing was fixed during server maintenance... Classic Server broken across the board. NCSoft laughing all the way to the bank again.  This queue kick issue happened before.

"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It."

I started out playing on Giran but now am starting over on Aden and just got disconnected for no reason. The drop/spoil rates are still horrible from what I can see. Is NCSoft seriously trying to make this a pay to win game? On Giran I have 2 characters at 15 with total of 9000 adena between them...pretty sure in the C3 C4 days I had alot more than that just dumping garbage in the stores. I have a list of material recipies I collect and there is now way the rates are correct. Kill 100 mobs to get a 1 in 25 spoil recipie... Someone is seriously ignoring those of us who want to play normally without paying for goodies every month...If I wanted to pay a monthly fee I would play friggin WOW!!!

1 hour ago, Sinkest said:

So question @Juji You say you haven't done the adena fix yet because you haven't had it tested but did you not test the "Game will now close" fix? And if you did then why did it fail? Will the adena fix magically "Fail" too? 

You just read the future there.

step 1: claim you are working the issue.

step 2:claim you are implementing a "fix".

step 3: apologize because the "fix" did nothing.

step 4: watch your bank account increase.

step 5: repeat 1,2,3.

4 hours ago, Sadad said:

Please just revert the drop/spoil rates back to original original. You can keep the level grind.

Really? It will take you 14 years to hit one character to lvl 70 with current xp curve. That's if they restoire drop to 1. If not then even longer 

The same "Queue Issue" was pulled back on the live server a few years back.  NCSoft trick used to push "Users" in need of their Lineage 2 fix to purchase guaranteed access to the server.  Weeks before the Classic Server launched all evidence of this EXACT issue was purged when they deleted the old forums.  Back in the day they were initially pushing Dynasty and Prestige packages for direct access to the newly updated servers.

"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It"

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived