Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day three when I get booted from the game nicu!!!
I work and am a little bit sick. I am like oh boy I will go home and play some l2 that I had fun on weekends. NCsoft is like nope... If this continues soon I won't really care anymore. Aion will have long awaited update soon. Bless is going f2p and much more stuff is happening this month. I don't have luxury to sit in ques and get kicked off.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

I will be signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

hi,still can't log in "Client will close " pop out on and on,looks like wasn't fix at all

Well, one good thing about the queue last week was the lack of adena bots, but today it starting getting full of nice offers. On the other hand, I have problems having blessed spiritshots no grade in my inventory because the adena drop rate is too low, even worse if I want to save enough to buy a D grade staff.

9 minutes ago, Juji said:

The potential fix we had for the exit from queue kick failed :(

I guess I'll fail to cancel my PayPal claim too then.  Main account already banned for making the claim.  Might as well ban this one to.  How can you refuse to give me a refund on a launch pack that I can't even login to use?  You gave me no choice but to file a claim, and as another slap in the face your team ban me?

1 minute ago, LaLechera said:

Oh, I also noticed that yesterday I was getting around 1800 experience per monster in Cruma Marshands, now the same monster gives me 1224, I guess EXP was reduced? It also happened to me in Elven Fortress.

It wasn't reduced today or yesterday, it was reduced by 25% before they launched servers

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

A specific setting for login was disabled, but it does not appear that it had an effect on the issue.

You need to increase the capacity of the servers or else create another server with GMT -3 or -2
Otherwise they will start to lose many people who want to play and simply can not get into the game ....

3 minutes ago, LaLechera said:

Oh, I also noticed that yesterday I was getting around 1800 experience per monster in Cruma Marshands, now the same monster gives me 1224, I guess EXP was reduced? It also happened to me in Elven Fortress.

Perhaps your level has changed?  When you get sufficiently high level, relative to the mob's level, your exp declines.

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Perhaps your level has changed?  When you get sufficiently high level, relative to the mob's level, your exp declines.

No, same level on both places, I was level 25 and the monster in question was the Mist Horror Ripper, which at the moment is White for me

Archived