Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

I will be signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

Well...the fact that you guys finally understood that we have way too many problems is a good start. 
We really hope you guys will fix this and give us the REAL 1.5 update (or 3.0) rates. 
Before the server drops from "damn, this fuking queue is slow!" to "dude, why are giran and aden empty?".

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

@Hime Maybe we could decreace the 3 acc per pc to 2 or 1, the box's make the server queue crazy and it could be great to have more active ppl instead of 2k active+3k box's. i know this is not urgent but it will be a great change.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

it would be nice but what about -20% exp on death on pvp ? :) (probably not often but still)
Just saying bc i just get that recorded.
I understand that that bug wll be taking care of.

39 minutes ago, forcis said:

@Hime Maybe we could decreace the 3 acc per pc to 2 or 1, the box's make the server queue crazy and it could be great to have more active ppl instead of 2k active+3k box's. i know this is not urgent but it will be a great change.

how about no  its 2018 any decent company can pull together server infrastructure  to hold more then a few thousand  people  or  divide the world up in to shards  and load balance  the fact that there are ques at all is ridiculous 

1 hour ago, raglan said:

Actually makes perfect sense if you had some form of brain cells, rather than regurgitating movie lines from the mid 90’s

no it  doesn't  the shop price  for ng items is way out of  whack  with the adena  gained from hunting  for everyone not just botters and adena sellers. by the time some one hits  25  without spamming repeat quests  but using some  and with not a lot of luck on drops  they  can afford a top shop  NG weapon   and no armor  or jewels its just not sustainable for anyone 

9 minutes ago, Hpmorg said:

no it  doesn't  the shop price  for ng items is way out of  whack  with the adena  gained from hunting  for everyone not just botters and adena sellers. by the time some one hits  25  without spamming repeat quests  but using some  and with not a lot of luck on drops  they  can afford a top shop  NG weapon   and no armor  or jewels its just not sustainable for anyone 

Botters don’t sit there for the hours to grind/farm try run 9 accounts on 3 pcs they don’t care. They will get there faster than we would.

Adena seller... low adena, no one can buy gear so they buy adena to get the gear. Adena seller wins.

ncsift no one can afford shots people buy shots from NCSoft. Plus the vip system people buy to try and get somewhere with these stupid rates.

the fact I have to explain it to you just proved my point.

the people suffering are the one who can’t log in and the ones that have finally after ques to find they won’t get far passed 30 w/o major luck or spamming the spider quest 5000x.

4 hours ago, dorukasama said:

See there people?  All you had to do is to be patient you anxious brawlers instead emoquit.

The problem is that there's no escape from it, that's why people quit - if they increase the rates, they're going to put more P2W elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Hime said:

All progress maybe will be see tomorrow?

So, nice work!

29 minutes ago, TurkishName said:

Instant? Its been already 5 days idiot. They are just buying time so People throw some more money by believing its gonna be fixed. If they cant fix drop rates/amounts in 5 days then they should fire all their useless devs and especially juji for this fail classic. We are out from this crap, its obvious they gonna ruin this server more and more with time by thier greed. 

Have you even red what I quoted ?? Anyway. If you're so immature to suffer for a game then hop off.

I don't know what you guys expected. NCSOFT is A COMERCIAL COMPANY !! They SELL DIGITAL CONTENT for MONEY !!! It's obvious they gonna make bucks somehow.

If you assume all those things before joining one of their servers you'll not be crying in such a shame way. This game was allways about the money. And even more back then in C1 when you paid for playing. The only difference is that in 2003 they were foreced to offer a support since they legaly charged you a price for the game.

There are allways bugs and things to fix and there are also more dignified ways to complain about them.

But basically filling this forum with tears is a non sense for me, at least now in 2018.

Is already to late!

I dont know really how NCsoft can fail that much mainwhile a millionare company...... I just spent over 300.000 NCoin and now dont let me log to make vip 1 to play:D So bleep yeah i dotn come back to play NCSoft will FAIL ALL THE TIME! BB Nabs

Just now, basa said:

Is already to late!

I dont know really how NCsoft can fail that much mainwhile a millionare company...... I just spent over 300.000 NCoin and now dont let me log to make vip 1 to play:D So bleep yeah i dotn come back to play NCSoft will FAIL ALL THE TIME! BB Nabs

That's a lot of chash.....

First: Thank you for opening this server and being a part of making it happen. We have been waiting years for this exact server.

However, The 10% on death to a mob and pker and pvp is really killing me.  It is the only thing that would really make me consider not playing. 4% was hard enough when you were 50+ before, but now 10% is unbearable even at D-grade.

Please make this second priority under the Adena issue.

don't expect much because this is indeed hardcore experience. we will not even have Skelth droprates because the VIP will have wayyyyyyyyy fast leveling so it will not be so hardcore and classic for them. 

at some sense this will ruin their experience and make it too fast

Here's a fix, take SS out of cash shop so everyone has to play w/o shots in early pve. Alternatively, if you're dead set on keeping that cash cow, change a few of the 1k adena repeatable quests to 1k SS repeatable quests, so if people don't want to shell out a dollar an hour to grind with their friends and not be equivalent to a wolf (where did the wolf quest go, anyway), they can at least grind out a few thousand SS in a hour or so, instead of just not being able to play.

5 hours ago, Hime said:

It's not just 10% xp loss on death.
I dead yesterday on blue mobs and it were -20% xp loss... Well, on lvl 20 not that bad but I still was surprised.
I think it scales on what mob you die.

Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - I can understand that this takes a bit longer.
not technically but it's probably more a political internal issue that takes longer.... I mean it's changing the concept of earning money.

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, Hime said:

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance. - Already fixed
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance. - Already fixed
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this. - Incoming Fix
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes. - Incoming Fix

Hello All,

Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. 

Best Regards,
Juji

5 hours ago, KABAL said:

I see what you did there with Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

Fine! I will cancel my refund based on this.

lol why?

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. 

Best Regards,
Juji

#belive

6 hours ago, Hime said:

i wouldnt really call the feedback constructive since all the crafters and spoiler were going totally no linear and almost allahu snackbaring themself but ok :P

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

:D

29 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

PLEASE do not make it too easy. 

We do not want everyone in top gearvthe moment they hit each gear-break point (20 40 52)

Make us work hard, please. 

Archived