Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

3 minutes ago, Znipo said:

PLEASE do not make it too easy. 

We do not want everyone in top gearvthe moment they hit each gear-break point (20 40 52)

Make us work hard, please. 

Mate, you need about 2 years to hit endgame on the current content (Seven signs) with x1 rates, and in those 2 years new content will be added aswell. The game is hard enough, and being ok with x0,25 adena/spoil/drop and advocating for it doesn't make any sense at all.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Znipo said:

PLEASE do not make it too easy. 

We do not want everyone in top gearvthe moment they hit each gear-break point (20 40 52)

Make us work hard, please. 

i hope they don't mess with the "hardcore" experience in a way that hardcore experience goes bye bye

6 minutes ago, Mboopi said:

Mate, you need about 2 years to hit endgame on the current content (Seven signs) with x1 rates, and in those 2 years new content will be added aswell. The game is hard enough, and being ok with x0,25 adena/spoil/drop and advocating for it doesn't make any sense at all.

Do I care how long it takes? 

Aslong as

1. People cant afford SS/BSS every single hit they do

2. People cant buy top gear of whatever level they reach 

3. Grinding is actually rewarded (and not doing some repeat quest once a day then be done with it) 

Im somewhat happy. 

If by chance everyone will run with top d-grade by the next maintenance me and a whole bunch of others will just quit - we have chronos/naia if we want easy mode. 

one week since the server opened. with the problems and all  the ppl is still already reaching mid and top grade D weapons (tomorrow i will buy my low d pole at the giran shop). Yeah, make it easier so this 100 hundred  whining players out of 5000 get to reach grade B within a month.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. 

Best Regards,
Juji

Can you not drastically increase the rates? I think it’s a mistake to increase the adena drop amount at all, just spoils and drops should probably be doubled. 

I assume we will get back the exp we post that we shouldn’t have? This would be a better solution than doing an increase exp rate for a limited time, or some kind of xp rune in the store

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. 

Best Regards,
Juji

Does this mean we can expect a second maintenance later this week?

Will you extend the time of VIP members, as well as the time on the 30-day items we received? We couldn't make the most of the experience due to these issues.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Can we say all rates (drop/adena/spoil) and XP loss upon death will be like u promised us on stream and patchnotes ? I mean Classic 1.5 features. Or just deceive with tiny boost ? I expect you to be more clear. @Juji

5 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Can we say all rates (drop/adena/spoil) and XP loss upon death will be like u promised us on stream and patchnotes ? I mean Classic 1.5 features. Or just deceive with tiny boost ? I expect you to be more clear. @Juji

this is exactly what i meant, dont ruin the server for some crybabies.

@Juji @Hime the problem with the spoil isnt the rate of it the rate is fine we get confirmation of being spoiled almost 100% 

the problem lies with the spoil chance and spoil drop rates.. the chance of getting anything while the confirmation is ok is abysmall and the rate of things to drop while spoiled is literally worse..

12 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

@Juji @Hime the problem with the spoil isnt the rate of it the rate is fine we get confirmation of being spoiled almost 100% 

the problem lies with the spoil chance and spoil drop rates.. the chance of getting anything while the confirmation is ok is abysmall and the rate of things to drop while spoiled is literally worse..

I don't think you understand what spoil rate is my man.

Spoil rate stands for the chance you get something if you successfully used spoil on the mob, not for the success rate of the skill itself.

Just now, nbx said:

I don't think you understand what spoil rate is my man.

Spoil rate stands for the chance you get something if you successfully used spoil on the mob, not for the success rate of the skill itself.

no spoil rate is when the spoil activates..

there are specific settings for drop spoil and chance spoil

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Does that mean we may receive that update before next maintenance or we will be afk fishing 1 more week? @Juji

6 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

no spoil rate is when the spoil activates..

there are specific settings for drop spoil and chance spoil

That's not something anyone, ever, meant by spoil rate, other than you it seems. Not in the private server community, where spoil rates were actively tinkered with, and not amongst the handful of your buddies who did nothing but cry on this forum for the past week. Nor the people who took the effort to constructively talk about these issues.

Then again, you literally just said that 1% is not much better than 0.01% in the other topic, so I have no idea why I even take you seriously. Especially after all the nonsense you were spewing in the last few days. I started to type a response to that, explaining you the math, until I realized it was you lmao.

I totally forgot how bleeping dumb a - very vocal - portion of the L2 community can be. It's good to be back. :D

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

I will be signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

Broken Game xD

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Thank you for listening to the community.Also I truly hope this wont be some small 10-20% buff but a fix that will make spoil x1 instead of  x0.15-.0.20 that it is like right now

21 minutes ago, nbx said:

That's not something anyone, ever, meant by spoil rate, other than you it seems. Not in the private server community, where spoil rates were actively tinkered with, and not amongst the handful of your buddies who did nothing but cry on this forum for the past week. Nor the people who took the effort to constructively talk about these issues.

Then again, you literally just said that 1% is not much better than 0.01% in the other topic, so I have no idea why I even take you seriously. Especially after all the nonsense you were spewing in the last few days. I started to type a response to that, explaining you the math, until I realized it was you lmao.

I totally forgot how bleeping dumb a - very vocal - portion of the L2 community can be. It's good to be back. :D

for us that actually were here a long time ago and saw first hand the first nerf on the spoil drops in c4 in certain a grade and s grade materials without even saying anything knew already that settings like those existed so maybe you should spend some time learning before  projecting your awesome intelligence around...:x

yes 1% in the grand scale of things of lineage 2 is just as abysmal as 0.01 or 0.0000000000000000001% unless you somehow are farming the mobs alone which never happens 

well considering your own asnwers we could also agree that you are probably on the same portion

@Juji

Dev team shouldn't change anything, the current state of the server is fine.

There always will be some malcontents here, who will demand to make a game in the only possible way like they want (in this case more easy, less hardcore, LESS CHALLENGING), but at the same time they are ignoring one important fact, that this will affect negatively rest of 80% people playing game that is not interested in actively reading forum (in every mmo, its always been like that). Listening only hundred of whiny people and IGNORING at the same time the common good will not be a good solution in long-term run, and you should be aware of that. However if devs decided already to increase adena drop/ammount they should modify it only slightly - that's my opinion.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

This is how you buy time to sell more L2Store shots. Then you guys will have little boost to the adena and get rekt ^^

Just now, WHYALLFAIL said:

This is how you buy time to sell more L2Store shots. Then you guys will have little boost to the adena and get rekt ^^

2 weeks just enough time for the teleports to get back to normal thus giving a little more adena to get to maintain us through the teleports..

I hope after staff fixes bugged rates players will get some kind of compensation of their wasted time. The game is almost unbearable to play, and while people are waiting for fixes their XP runes which was bought for $ are slowly going away. I like hardcore classic but now it looks like NCsoft made this rates with a purpose to get more cash from players. If you don't respect your players then they won't play the game.

Archived