Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

29 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

for us that actually were here a long time ago and saw first hand the first nerf on the spoil drops in c4 in certain a grade and s grade materials without even saying anything knew already that settings like those existed so maybe you should spend some time learning before  projecting your awesome intelligence around...:x

yes 1% in the grand scale of things of lineage 2 is just as abysmal as 0.01 or 0.0000000000000000001% unless you somehow are farming the mobs alone which never happens 

well considering your own asnwers we could also agree that you are probably on the same portion

Okay, I'm done. You don't even understand the points you are trying to argue. Have fun with your bitchmade attitude fam. :D

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, existenz said:

because that is how life works. not all want the same thing. 

so we want an unplayable server? cause those in favor of the adena drop increased argue that the server is unplayable as it is. So either we want an unplayable server or you are exagerating, I wonder which one could it be. Did i already mention that im about to buy my low D pole being vip 0 and playing solo? such horrible adena and drop rates, right...

5 hours ago, Nourish said:

First: Thank you for opening this server and being a part of making it happen. We have been waiting years for this exact server.

However, The 10% on death to a mob and pker and pvp is really killing me.  It is the only thing that would really make me consider not playing. 4% was hard enough when you were 50+ before, but now 10% is unbearable even at D-grade.

Please make this second priority under the Adena issue.

You "have been waiting years for this exact server", and the following sentence proves exactly that you were not ready even for x3 rates probably, my lovely pleb :P 

24 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Right now the game is so broken that its much better to log 3 boxes and sit at event monster to get mats from reward boxes every 10/minutes than to drop/spoil them! Crazy,there are about 200-300 afk boxes sitting there 

Where to find these raid boss mobs ?

11 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

so we want an unplayable server? cause those in favor of the adena drop increased argue that the server is unplayable as it is. So either we want an unplayable server or you are exagerating, I wonder which one could it be. Did i already mention that im about to buy my low D pole being vip 0 and playing solo? such horrible adena and drop rates, right...

And what will you do when you're mid 30's and can't kill mobs with your low D pole anymore?

And it's not like higher mobs even drop more adena so you can buy better gear and at some point the mobs you can kill will be blue so you won't get exp or adena from them anyways.
Gonna level more characters to grind out spider quest? I guess enjoy having a top D weapon about a year from now then.

18 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

you didn't understand my point.

for you is unplayable.

if someone has a different opinion is not because he wants to upset you but because he enjoy it with different standards.

1 hour ago, ZwK said:

@Juji

Dev team shouldn't change anything, the current state of the server is fine.

There always will be some malcontents here, who will demand to make a game in the only possible way like they want (in this case more easy, less hardcore, LESS CHALLENGING), but at the same time they are ignoring one important fact, that this will affect negatively rest of 80% people playing game that is not interested in actively reading forum (in every mmo, its always been like that). Listening only hundred of whiny people and IGNORING at the same time the common good will not be a good solution in long-term run, and you should be aware of that. However if devs decided already to increase adena drop/ammount they should modify it only slightly - that's my opinion.

This is such an ignorant comment towards the guys that wrote a lot of arguments based on proof and logic why the state of the server is not fine, from the economy point of view and scalability. 

x1 classic rates is hard enough to make it feel like a classic l2 gameplay and a hardcore game, no need to have them at x0,25 as they are now. They are as they are right now so that they can milk the players by l2store, so everything you're doing is supporting a horrible corporation business practice, with complete lack of moral grounds and respect towards its customers.

Also every poll showed, by a large shot, that the majority of players want the rates fixed, it's nost just "a few hundreds" as you say. A few hundreds voted, but that's how the science of research and statistic works. You think when they make a research on a specific topic in your country, they go interview the whole population of the country? No, the study is based on 1000-2000 people.

7 minutes ago, Mboopi said:

This is such an ignorant comment towards the guys that wrote a lot of arguments based on proof and logic why the state of the server is not fine, from the economy point of view and scalability. 

x1 classic rates is hard enough to make it feel like a classic l2 gameplay and a hardcore game, no need to have them at x0,25 as they are now. They are as they are right now so that they can milk the players by l2store, so everything you're doing is supporting a horrible corporation business practice, with complete lack of moral grounds and respect towards its customers.

Also every poll showed, by a large shot, that the majority of players want the rates fixed, it's nost just "a few hundreds" as you say. A few hundreds voted, but that's how the science of research and statistic works. You think when they make a research on a specific topic in your country, they go interview the whole population of the country? No, the study is based on 1000-2000 people.

The only people voting are the crybabies visiting forums to complain. 

The rest of the community is hunting, while you are too butt hurt to do so. 

The voice of complaint is always louder than the opposite. ;)

5 minutes ago, Znipo said:

I'm pretty sure I've hunted for more time than 95 % of the community (most likely including yourself), so your logic is flawed. There's a lot of people playing the game while waiting for the changes, and also don't type much on forum, but they read most of it and also participate in the polls. 

1 hour ago, Mboopi said:

he is just a troll

I don't see any constructive criticism. If anything, you could just adjust adena to a subscription based model. Based on the Vip tier... though not much difference between 1 and 4 besides a thousand points.... No way in hell a free user should get the full experience. This would probably more likely be sustainable than anything. If anything, a free experience just lets you try the game out... the game shouldn't be brought to a point the cash shop is useless...

Edit: This also discourages botting and RMT. IF you make it too easy, more of the money that should go to NCsoft will go to RMT F2P botters

1 minute ago, Stett said:

I don't see any constructive criticism. If anything, you could just adjust adena to a subscription based model. Based on the Vip tier... though not much difference between 1 and 4 besides a thousand points.... No way in hell a free user should get the full experience. This would probably more likely be sustainable than anything. If anything, a free experience just lets you try the game out... the game shouldn't be brought to a point the cash shop is useless...

another troll

57 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Znipo still clueless I see.

Plenty of polls have been taken, It's like 9-1 in favor of increasing adena/spoil/drop rates. When you factor out trolls and people who just want to be different to get attention, you are basically at 10-0. 100% of people want rates increased.

2 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

Znipo still clueless I see.

Plenty of polls have been taken, It's like 9-1 in favor of increasing adena/spoil/drop rates. When you factor out trolls and people who just want to be different to get attention, you are basically at 10-0. 100% of people want rates increased.

You're right, 100% of the people playing want this. 

Lol. :D

Whats the fun in playing a server where everything is handed out to you without working for it? 

5 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Whats the fun in playing a server where everything is handed out to you without working for it? 

another troll who don't get that even with 1x its hard enough and that ppl will leave and server will die  if thing don't change

1 minute ago, Znipo said:

Stop going from 0 to 100 mph you turd. increasing the rates slightly does not equal everything being handed out. It is simple boost to the overall economy which is currently being carried on the back of a 3,200 adena spider quest. Without the hope of upgrading gear in a timely fashion, people won't play the game. 2 years to get c grade isn't what the majority want. maybe you are fine with a no grade weapon when you are lvl 55, but personally I want to be able to kill mobs.

1 minute ago, WutWutWut said:

another troll

No i believe in working hard, not having easy mode AoE grinding same area for 20 hours, then selling your loot to grocery and buying what you need from NPC, 

Then moving to next level area and repeating the same process. 

Such fun, such game. 

Go play EU which you all destroyed already,half you people already left that server. 

1 minute ago, weinerthezon said:

Stop going from 0 to 100 mph you turd. increasing the rates slightly does not equal everything being handed out. It is simple boost to the overall economy which is currently being carried on the back of a 3,200 adena spider quest. Without the hope of upgrading gear in a timely fashion, people won't play the game. 2 years to get c grade isn't what the majority want. maybe you are fine with a no grade weapon when you are lvl 55, but personally I want to be able to kill mobs.

Youre able to do just fine. Server is a week old with majority of people on lv. 20.

Lol.

12 minutes ago, Znipo said:

whats the fun playing on a server that dwarfs cant feed the economy with materials and parts?

oh wait i forgot you gonna level up to 70 with top ng

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. 

Best Regards,
Juji

JUji that's what people wanted to hear from the team.Now do not disapoint the comunity with ncsoft trademark "soon" (I am playing your servers from beginning with some breaks so I know what I am talking) but do it like you said this week or at least make some actions if not possible this week.If it's really not possible to be done in 4-5 days just speak with us but meanwhile make some good ingame event not shop like the pumpkin from old days.We hunt animals and they drop seeds we exchange 5 seeds to npc for a pumpking we break it with darbuka/maracasa and when this event was first released it was dropping lots of materials and stuff.And when you make the changes live the door open to make changes again if the fix is not proper.

Well I am still in love with you but remember a divorce can always come :)

@WutWutWut

@Mboopi

You just made a smirk on my face by saying:"so they can milk the players by l2store". What exactly did you mean? Do you really think that paying for the Ncoins affect your character in a way to receive drasticly more adena? How so, explain it to me please. At the current state I can see more people willing to refund all moneys they dumped into IS, because they just realized how "efficient" this option is, but I belive they are just as ignorant as you are by typing those kind of comments (#1 https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4580-will-sell-all-vip-benefits-for-better-adena-drop-rate/?tab=comments#comment-36021)

So lets clarify once again.
Spending money into IS allow you to receive VIP. Obtaining VIP4 requires from you to pay 4000 NCoins and this effect last for 30 days, in order to maintain VIP program you need to pay another 1400 Ncoins every month (quick reminder, 2400NC cost 30$), the question is, is that all worth the effort?

Item shop contains:
- Scrolls XP/SP,SoE,SoR
- Soulshots
- Cosmetics (hats, flying pets)
- chests with same drop
- services like changing nickname and so on.

VIP offers:
1. Daily VIP Boxes (Scrolls: XP/SP, Soe, cosmetics, ss)
2. XP/SP Bonus +5% (up to 25)
3. Item drop +10% (up to 50)
4. Daily World Chat use (up to 3)
5. Death Penalty Reduction
+ and bunch of other things like xp boost for fishing, pve dmg and silver coins (req. VIP3+)

Besides a bit improved leveling system and receiving silver coin from monsters (at VIP3+) which has similar drop chance to spoiling as scavenger, could you please enlghten us and explain where is that big difference between VIP and facc in terms of receiving enourmous adena? (source https://www.lineage2.com/news/lineage-ii-classic-launch-patch-notes) The situation I mentioned represents actual state of the game, maybe in time it will change for worse, im not denying that.

PS. Im not here to tell you what exactly you should do to improve ur IG wealth and at the same time progress with your character efficient, its all up to you, but if ur struggling with adena maybe you should look up on some youtube guide videos or articles here, on forum.

Have fun everyone with L2 though, because its still amazing game :)

Archived