For people who have played Classic before(anywhere else)

1. Did you have free weapon/armor/around 3500 shots/healing pots/jewels from early newbie quests?

2. How often did you drop any kind of material - mat/key/rec?

3. Were you able to sustain yourself alone after using the newbie shots? Example: were you able to get shots/consumables by raw farming, just by the adena drop? 

3.1 If not, what was the solution? Did you have to repeat quests that rewarded adena?

4. Those who created spoilers in the very beginning, did it feel like it's worth to spoil and spend time doing it? Were you able to make any decent income?

5. If you didn't use VIP/boosts or whatever, did you feel like you can log in,farm few hours and feel like you actually did some progress? Let's be honest here, the biggest part of people that are not hardcore 8h+ everyday represent the majority.

Looking for non-biased, mature answers. Don't try to compare your previous experience with this server. Imagine you didn't know about this classic and let your answer.

8 minutes ago, Fixdropandspoil said:

1. Did you have free weapon/armor/around 3500 shots/healing pots/jewels from early newbie quests?

2. How often did you drop any kind of material - mat/key/rec?

3. Were you able to sustain yourself alone after using the newbie shots? Example: were you able to get shots/consumables by raw farming, just by the adena drop? 

3.1 If not, what was the solution? Did you have to repeat quests that rewarded adena?

4. Those who created spoilers in the very beginning, did it feel like it's worth to spoil and spend time doing it? Were you able to make any decent income?

5. If you didn't use VIP/boosts or whatever, did you feel like you can log in,farm few hours and feel like you actually did some progress? Let's be honest here, the biggest part of people that are not hardcore 8h+ everyday represent the majority.

Looking for non-biased, mature answers. Don't try to compare your previous experience with this server. Imagine you didn't know about this classic and let your answer.

1. Yes, those quests are implemented. (3000 ss)

2. Rare. It's hardcore.

3. Very hard, but yes.

4. I don't own a spoiler but seems is not worthy right now as everyone cries for beeing very difficult. ( Staff is checking and willing to solve the problem).

5.Yes. I am no VIP players and I am actually farming and progressing with two characters.

I have been honest based in my experience since I started: 07.10.2018

I wish you good luck and enjoy the game

Archived