Spellbook drop rates

Dommele

Hi, 

Does anyone know if the drop rate of the spellbooks are the same as in classic eu? It was insane to get a spell book, they had the same drop rate as a weapon! Around 0,01-0,05 chance for necessary skills. 

I’v played since c1 and farmed a lot of spellbooks, but not as insane as this ?

Thx for info!

58 minutes ago, Dommele said:

Hi, 

Does anyone know if the drop rate of the spellbooks are the same as in classic eu? It was insane to get a spell book, they had the same drop rate as a weapon! Around 0,01-0,05 chance for necessary skills. 

Thx for info!

Yeap. I farmed spellbooks at 0.05% chance.

6 minutes ago, Devoid said:

In Seven Signs they added a merchant to Aden grocery to sell the 40+ spellbooks.

Obviously, the prices are set to encourage you to go farm.

Isn't Seven Signs the name of the 2.0 patch though? I don't think we will have that until many people get near the end game content of Age of Splendor.

5 hours ago, Dommele said:

Hi, 

Thx for info!

Yes, in other classic servers you could go from 40 to 48 and still not dropping your sb. They were worth insane amounts of adena in the market.

Imagine here where the drop rate is 10(?) times lower...

6 hours ago, Dommele said:

Hi, 

Thx for info!

Player here like to talk about skelth!!! OK now just one info for you, a lot of players farm near a month to drop one death whisper and don't cry at forum.

23 minutes ago, TheGodAmongUs said:

Player here like to talk about skelth!!! OK now just one info for you, a lot of players farm near a month to drop one death whisper and don't cry at forum.

Take it easy, just wanted to know how it was hier, and I had the same opinion back in classic eu, it’s not logic that getting dropped a weapon is such as difficult as getting a SB that I need for haveing my skills. A month to get a skill? Not logic, to farm to get book, it’s ok, but it should affect to every char, not just magical chars.

Archived