Forums

Drop rates are increasing.

Euthanaisa

Juju and hime already said there changing the adena/materials/spoils drop rates by the end of the week. So why is everyone still posting non sense? Just Shutup and wait. Simple as that. And they never said that NA classic was going to be identical as EU classic so why does everyone compare it to that. NA classic is its own new game. Its not the same as any other classic or live version out there. And they never said it was going to be either. They never said it was going to be identical to 1.5 or 1.0 everyone just assumed that. Now the drops rates are getting fixed. So there should be no reason for people to keep posting to fix drop rates because its been addressed. Then again I bet after drop rates increase you'll be back here moaning about something else lol. Nothing will ever be good enough for you guys. Ever. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just sad news. I enjoyed it while it lasted, was some fun hardcore experience such as using ss mostly manually, trying to make profit on the market, being very cautious while farming coz of the 10% exp loss. This was the most profound and hardcore l2 I played ever. And now this is going away coz ppl can't handle difficulty in video games. Sad sad...

1 minute ago, Dr1MaR said:

That's just sad news. I enjoyed it while it lasted, was some fun hardcore experience such as using ss mostly manually, trying to make profit on the market, being very cautious while farming coz of the 10% exp loss. This was the most profound and hardcore l2 I played ever. And now this is going away coz ppl can't handle difficulty in video games. Sad sad...

Hopefully it's just a small increase. 

2 minutes ago, KRaK8 said:

They never say this.

If im wrong,please link me

Hello All, Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. Best Regards, Juji

This is in the Dev Tracker. 

4 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

When kids cry they eventually get candies.......that's what happened.

4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

They used to cry in private forums, that's why.

Nop, its not that...
I dont know how NcSoft support worked pre-god....but since then, since 2011, to obtain something(something normal dont get me wrong) from NcSoft Staff you have to ask and beg multiple times....

7 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:
Hello All, Apologies for my delayed response. We plan to resolve all of the issues above including drops/adena/spoil and the XP Loss Upon Death this week. I will share more details on these two once we receive the patch from Dev. Best Regards, Juji

This is in the Dev Tracker. 

They plan to "resolve" this. That involves many options, this does not explicitly say that the rates will change at all.

Before someone dares to jump in as a troll by providing a 100% biased interpretation, here's an example of some alternative resolutions:

• Recipe ingredient counts adjusted to be more in-line with drop/spoil rates
  • NPC shop prices adjusted to be more in-line with adena rates
  • Resurrection skill adjusted to recover more % of XP lost on death

Just now, dorukasama said:

When kids cry they eventually get candies.......that's what happened.

Same happened to one of my favorite games Path of Exile. Used to be a fun difficult hardcore ARPG. Now it got trashed coz too many ppl complained about the difficulty. Now same happening here. Can only hope they won't increase it too much.

5 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Nop, its not that...
I dont know how NcSoft support worked pre-god....but since then, since 2011, to obtain something(something normal dont get me wrong) from NcSoft Staff you have to ask and beg multiple times....

Dude, now serious.

There are some issues, OK. I understand and I complain about that like. But we , the community, can't just fil a forum with 1k crying posts saying "" please increase adena, please increase  exp"" That's childish. The newcomers will never join if they do a small reasearch in the forum. And isn't that bad ass those drama emos are making it look.

12 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

Hmm, I personally like it to have some difficulties in the game.
For example that max lvl is almost unreachable and top equipment too.

But I'd like to have atleast some low or average quipment.
And the it's getting more difficult the higher ya get.... but I'm already stuck in the 20s with low NG equip.
With lvl 30 it wouldbe nice to have atleast a low D weapon or something.

25 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

Juju and hime already said there changing the adena/materials/spoils drop rates by the end of the week. So why is everyone still posting non sense? Just Shutup and wait. Simple as that. And they never said that NA classic was going to be identical as EU classic so why does everyone compare it to that. NA classic is its own new game. Its not the same as any other classic or live version out there. And they never said it was going to be either. They never said it was going to be identical to 1.5 or 1.0 everyone just assumed that. Now the drops rates are getting fixed. So there should be no reason for people to keep posting to fix drop rates because its been addressed. Then again I bet after drop rates increase you'll be back here moaning about something else lol. Nothing will ever be good enough for you guys. Ever. 

I don't know which patchnotes u have read (or read them?), or which stream u have watched before release. In patchnotes header it writes "Classic 1.5 " and juji pointed many times about -%4 death penalty on stream and forum. And the rates including death penalty are belong to 1.0 . Just don't be meaningless lawyer if you don't know what u are talking about they don't d.nate ncoin to forum guards.

47 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

if you like difficulty there is 0.1x rate private servers u are free to go. Or drop to field half of ur adena, some ppl will love it.

We came here to play game which has been introduced us. We are not asking more than what has been offered to us.

All carebears are gonna be happy now. This week was a nice hardcore experience after so many years - really anyone complaining and finding the current state difficult hasn't probably faced the very first ages of lineage 2. And even now it's still not that hard, you get free teleports?!?!? free d-grade armor?!?!? free NG weapon?!?!? and you seriously still complain about adena drop. Let's make the adena drop the way it used to be back on the days then, but also return the gatekeeper costs and absolutely 0 free equipment.
By the way anyone taking the soulshots' use for granted while pveing has definitely missed the good days of this game, when ss were considered a luxury and used for pvp and rarely for pve.
I can accept the spoil issue, definitely haven't faced that hard spoiling even 10 years ago. But apart from that everything else should work fine. Only problem with adena is the gap between the p2w players and the f2p players, with the firsts having the advantage of fast farming (with ss) - so ye that's the only reason adena drops should be slightly improved (or remove ss from store :3 ) to have a fair gameplay for all, but again stop calling it "hard".
Leveling is also great, slow, the way it used to be, taking days/weeks to reach your second class transfer, having fun and spending time xping in areas and not changing every 2 days 'cause you've leveled up.
This classic could be better than skelth, we are back here for the nostalgia, not for a "modern-classic", we had this on skelth, now let's bring the real vintage back - otherwise we could just remain on skelth or try whatever other better game.

12 minutes ago, iEcho said:

otherwise we could just remain on skelth or try whatever other better game.

Go Skelth and make PVP now....................oh wait...

If rate are a litle bit increased,this can help a lot all people enjoy this game, not all people wanna hardcore, and at last we wanna play with/vs a lot of people, more people more fun.

5 minutes ago, KRaK8 said:

If rate are a litle bit increased,this can help a lot all people enjoy this game, not all people wanna hardcore, and at last we wanna play with/vs a lot of people, more people more fun.

This game was at its peak during those "hardcore" days, only people leaving the game right now are those crybabies.

2 minutes ago, iEcho said:

This game was at its peak during those "hardcore" days, only people leaving the game right now are those crybabies.

Why are you humiliating ppl who don't want to play game which you like ?

Official sources told ppl to this will be with classic 1.5 rates that is why we are here. But they launched a server which they didn't talk about. And ppl start to complain as expected. If it was announced as start with classic 1.0 rates /-%10  death penalty then ppl will not have right to complain. Noone knew that it will be different than expected server so some ppl made some investment, its their customer right to complain. Its can not be defined as "cry"... If you order "A" item from market and they deliver you "B" item, you won't complain ? And if you complain, ppl will call you crybaby?

2 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Why are you humiliating ppl who don't want to play game which you like ?

Official sources told ppl to this will be with classic 1.5 rates that is why we are here. But they launched a server which they didn't talk about. And ppl start to complain as expected. If it was announced as start with classic 1.0 rates /-%10  death penalty then ppl will not have right to complain. Noone knew that it will be different than expected server so some ppl made some investment, its their customer right to complain. Its can not be defined as "cry"... If you order "A" item from market and they deliver you "B" item, you won't complain ? And if you complain, ppl will call you crybaby?

As i said the don't care about the facts or the reasons that were shown that the rates are simple incorrect, they only care about their "Nostalgia" and "Hardcore Feelings"

29 minutes ago, iEcho said:

All carebears are gonna be happy now. This week was a nice hardcore experience after so many years - really anyone complaining and finding the current state difficult hasn't probably faced the very first ages of lineage 2. And even now it's still not that hard, you get free teleports?!?!? free d-grade armor?!?!? free NG weapon?!?!? and you seriously still complain about adena drop. Let's make the adena drop the way it used to be back on the days then, but also return the gatekeeper costs and absolutely 0 free equipment.
By the way anyone taking the soulshots' use for granted while pveing has definitely missed the good days of this game, when ss were considered a luxury and used for pvp and rarely for pve.
I can accept the spoil issue, definitely haven't faced that hard spoiling even 10 years ago. But apart from that everything else should work fine. Only problem with adena is the gap between the p2w players and the f2p players, with the firsts having the advantage of fast farming (with ss) - so ye that's the only reason adena drops should be slightly improved (or remove ss from store :3 ) to have a fair gameplay for all, but again stop calling it "hard".
Leveling is also great, slow, the way it used to be, taking days/weeks to reach your second class transfer, having fun and spending time xping in areas and not changing every 2 days 'cause you've leveled up.
This classic could be better than skelth, we are back here for the nostalgia, not for a "modern-classic", we had this on skelth, now let's bring the real vintage back - otherwise we could just remain on skelth or try whatever other better game.

Leveling is...slow, lolz.

Comparing this rates of so called classic server and rates like x4-x5 more adena/spoil/drop is just pointless. There was no free teleports, shots and weapons before, but with like the rates I already mentioned it was MUCH easier than it is right now here.

I am really amazed how every now and then from somewhere a wild "old l2 veteran" appears and trying to make us believe it was the same and 10 years ago, meh.

It was nothing like this, wake up from this pink and wet dream you "old vets" are dreaming, it is already a time to wake up...

1 hour ago, PhoenixKnight said:

https://ibb.co/jdDMpU

https://ibb.co/dJhLip

You gotta work harder to be hired as lawyer in NCSoft @Euthanaisa

Like I said before. They never said it was going to be IDENTICAL to 1.5..and I agree with you on the 4percent xp loss. And I'm not a lawyer. I'm just saying it's going to be resolved. So no one has to whine anymore. But your still trying to find more reasons to moan.. No game is perfect there's always going to be faults. 

Archived