Drop rates are increasing.

Euthanaisa

You are right the way you put it, you are meant to get what you were promised. But again it's my personal opinion that this game should at least try to re-live its old glory, and maybe these rates (with a slight improvement) could end up bringing a better experience. Calling it "hard" and quitting because you find it "hard" only proves that you are not really made for that kind of playstyle. All big clans from other classic servers are leveling up and so are veteran players, living the gaming experience of a game they used to love, while others are just cry-quitting.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Why are you humiliating ppl who don't want to play game which you like ?

Official sources told ppl to this will be with classic 1.5 rates that is why we are here. But they launched a server which they didn't talk about. And ppl start to complain as expected. If it was announced as start with classic 1.0 rates /-%10  death penalty then ppl will not have right to complain. Noone knew that it will be different than expected server so some ppl made some investment, its their customer right to complain. Its can not be defined as "cry"... If you order "A" item from market and they deliver you "B" item, you won't complain ? And if you complain, ppl will call you crybaby?

Even if that is the case. They are Increasing the rates. So why are you still complaining. What else do you want? What will be eniugh for you to just shut the hell up and play the game? Like I said nothing's ever going to be good enough for you guys. 

5 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

Like I said before. They never said it was going to be IDENTICAL to 1.5..and I agree with you on the 4percent xp loss. And I'm not a lawyer. I'm just saying it's going to be resolved. So no one has to whine anymore. But your still trying to find more reasons to moan.. No game is perfect there's always going to be faults. 

Of course there will be some faults but there should be some successes too. So if they didn't say its 1.5, hundreds of ppl just made it up ? Why did they announced patchnotes belong to deferent client?

2 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

Even if that is the case. They are Increasing the rates. So why are you still complaining. What else do you want? What will be eniugh for you to just shut the hell up and play the game? Like I said nothing's ever going to be good enough for you guys. 

Well that post was mostly about this guys behave to other ppl. But u took the part you want to understand. Oki

1 minute ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Of course there will be some faults but there should be some successes too. So if they didn't say its 1.5, hundreds of ppl just made it up ? Why did they announced patchnotes belong to deferent client?

Its based on 1.5 but its not going to be the exact same. 1.5 is just the foundation of it. NA classic is a whole new other thing. 1.5 is the base and they built around that and. Made slight changes. 

Just now, Euthanaisa said:

Its based on 1.5 but its not going to be the exact same. 1.5 is just the foundation of it. NA classic is a whole new other thing. 1.5 is the base and they built around that and. Made slight changes. 

Slight changes should be included in patch notes which are just for this.

Just now, PhoenixKnight said:

Slight changes should be included in patch notes which are just for this.

Yeah your right. They made many mistakes I agree on that. They messed up. But there changing what they messed up. So I can't really complain no more. 

1 hour ago, Dr1MaR said:

That's just sad news. I enjoyed it while it lasted, was some fun hardcore experience such as using ss mostly manually, trying to make profit on the market, being very cautious while farming coz of the 10% exp loss. This was the most profound and hardcore l2 I played ever. And now this is going away coz ppl can't handle difficulty in video games. Sad sad...

And all those fun pvps we had to claim a farming spot!

1 hour ago, Euthanaisa said:

Juju and hime already said there changing the adena/materials/spoils drop rates by the end of the week. So why is everyone still posting non sense? Just Shutup and wait. Simple as that. And they never said that NA classic was going to be identical as EU classic so why does everyone compare it to that. NA classic is its own new game. Its not the same as any other classic or live version out there. And they never said it was going to be either. They never said it was going to be identical to 1.5 or 1.0 everyone just assumed that. Now the drops rates are getting fixed. So there should be no reason for people to keep posting to fix drop rates because its been addressed. Then again I bet after drop rates increase you'll be back here moaning about something else lol. Nothing will ever be good enough for you guys. Ever. 

All they said is that they are looking into adena rates, nothing else.

5 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

bleep read the first page on the topic and scroll down abit and you'll see what they said after that. 

Juji said same things at 05.10.2018. Sorry, I'm not gonna take that fish this time. No more believing in FraudSoft and especially FraudJuji.

They are obviously taking time milking our money for shots and shits. If a simple thing like drop/adena/spoil rates cant be fixed in 6 days already then you understand the situation and stop believing these Frauds.

Just now, WHYALLFAIL said:

Juji said same things at 05.10.2018. Sorry, I'm not gonna take that fish this time. No more believing in FraudSoft and especially FraudJuji.

No he said he's looking into it. Now he's saying they're planning to fix it by this week. But yeah I feel you. 

Just now, Euthanaisa said:

No he said he's looking into it. Now he's saying they're planning to fix it by this week. But yeah I feel you. 

Yeah because its too hard to understand in 6 days that rates are wrong. Because he is born retarded and his brain does not work as a normal human being? Because its not that hard to figure out there is something wrong, in 6 days. Private server developers fix shits like these in just hours, unless its "INTENDED TO MILK MONEY". 

2 hours ago, Euthanaisa said:

Juju and hime already said there changing the adena/materials/spoils drop rates by the end of the week. So why is everyone still posting non sense? Just Shutup and wait. Simple as that. And they never said that NA classic was going to be identical as EU classic so why does everyone compare it to that. NA classic is its own new game. Its not the same as any other classic or live version out there. And they never said it was going to be either. They never said it was going to be identical to 1.5 or 1.0 everyone just assumed that. Now the drops rates are getting fixed. So there should be no reason for people to keep posting to fix drop rates because its been addressed. Then again I bet after drop rates increase you'll be back here moaning about something else lol. Nothing will ever be good enough for you guys. Ever. 

I just wish all 300-500 people crying on this forum and in game would leave. Perhaps the DEV team should consider lowering the rates even further, so that we can have some sort of cleansing here. 

2 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

That's just sad news. I enjoyed it while it lasted, was some fun hardcore experience such as using ss mostly manually, trying to make profit on the market, being very cautious while farming coz of the 10% exp loss. This was the most profound and hardcore l2 I played ever. And now this is going away coz ppl can't handle difficulty in video games. Sad sad...

Guys Ty for this. I bleeping love this hardcore experience and will bleeping love who loves it too!!

The server has 5k+ online count which means just 1-1.5k max. Many people play with 6-10 characters on, you can check some streamers in twitch too. All fishing, boxing etc just 1-1.5k actually playing. 300-500 crying on forum yeah, that clown thinks he is an expert hahahahaha

16 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

Yeah because its too hard to understand in 6 days that rates are wrong. Because he is born retarded and his brain does not work as a normal human being? Because its not that hard to figure out there is something wrong, in 6 days. Private server developers fix shits like these in just hours, unless its "INTENDED TO MILK MONEY". 

Why are rates wrong? Tell me without comparisons to other servers. That is a myth created by 300 players that are still NG lol

1 hour ago, JamesSunderland said:

Cry this Cry that, impressive how some salty people still refuses to compreend how f****d up the rates are at the moment and that they are nowhere near correct,

and simple appel to sentiment and their own opinion instead of logic and facts.

ppl like u lacking knowledge are refusing to compreend we play on 1.5 version of the game .
this is not skelth or c2/interlude. 

ITS NOT ONLY HARD FOR U . ITS HARD FOR EVERYONE ELSE .
we started on talking island 3 days ago and we got like 1kk . we are arround lvl 27-30 . we are not even farming aoe . idk whats wrong with u guys . ppl are like blah blah impossible without purchase . LOL

we are 6 ppl with 0 VIPs . exp runes or w/e . if u want some trash new mmo where EVERYONE progress equally maybe u should look for another game  .

ADENA DROP RATE/ SPOIL / DROP IS JUST FINE FOR 1.5 PATCH.  I PLAYED ON BOTH SKELTH AND KOREAN SERVERS AT THEIR START AND IT WAS THE SAME IF NOT HARDER.

3 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

Why are rates wrong? Tell me without comparisons to other servers.

"Without comparison to other servers" ROFL. Dude this game has official subsidies and servers which are being run for years, that's how people know what classic game client/version is. You think NCwest just create a new game version? ROFL, they just limited the content to 1.5 as they said but in 1.5 adena/drop/spoil was much much better as created tons of topics in the forum. Saying 1.5 content means classic 1.5 content that we can compare to CLASSIC 1.5 OFFICIAL SERVERS RAN IN THE PAST, like Korea, EU, RU.

3 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

"Without comparison to other servers" ROFL. Dude this game has official subsidies and servers which are being run for years, that's how people know what classic game client/version is. You think NCwest just create a new game version? ROFL, they just limited the content to 1.5 as they said but in 1.5 adena/drop/spoil was much much better as created tons of topics in the forum. Saying 1.5 content means classic 1.5 content that we can compare to CLASSIC 1.5 OFFICIAL SERVERS RAN IN THE PAST, like Korea, EU, RU.

Why are you still here? 

6 minutes ago, jghphhhf2 said:

ppl like u lacking knowledge are refusing to compreend we play on 1.5 version of the game .

we started on talking island 3 days ago and we got like 1kk . we are arround lvl 27-30 . we are not even farming aoe . idk whats wrong with u guys . ppl are like blah blah impossible without purchase . LOL

we are 6 ppl with 0 VIPs . exp runes or w/e . if u want some trash new mmo where EVERYONE progress equally maybe u should look for another game  .

ADENA DROP RATE/ SPOIL / DROP IS JUST FINE FOR 1.5 PATCH.  I PLAYED ON BOTH SKELTH AND KOREAN SERVERS AT THEIR START AND IT WAS THE SAME IF NOT HARDER.

READ THIS YOU bleepING BEGGERS

4 minutes ago, jghphhhf2 said:

Lying like that wont take you anywhere! I played both 1.0 RU off Gran Kain and Skelth Lauch 1.5. The difference between those 2 versions is simple INSANE there is no way you can compare them as equals! don't spit BS like that! Skelth had 1.5 rates perfectly!

THE RATES WE HAVE ATM ARE NOWHERE NEAR 1.5 PATCH THEY ARE CLOSE TO 1.0 BROKEN RATES.

Archived