Jump to content
Forums

Drop rates are increasing.


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

Why are rates wrong? Tell me without comparisons to other servers.

Without comparison to other server? wtf? even comparisons to KR the original game dev? What are you trying to accomplish?

Just go out side Dion kill the Monster Eye Searcher and come back here with results.

EU
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Monster_Eye_Searcher
RU

https://l2central.info/classic/Монстроглаз_Искатель
KR

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/괴물눈+탐색자

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Juju and hime already said there changing the adena/materials/spoils drop rates by the end of the week. So why is everyone still posting non sense? Just Shutup and wait. Simple as that. And they never

That's just sad news. I enjoyed it while it lasted, was some fun hardcore experience such as using ss mostly manually, trying to make profit on the market, being very cautious while farming coz of the

I don't know which patchnotes u have read (or read them?), or which stream u have watched before release. In patchnotes header it writes "Classic 1.5 " and juji pointed many times about -%4 death pena

Gosh this ppl crying about that This version is not same as the other one xD

Sadly this is not Skelth (either i do not care what rates it had, as any other private xD )  SO far i like NA classic , waiting to see what maintenance , peace noobs :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Lying like that wont take you anywhere! I played both 1.0 RU off Gran Kain and Skelth Lauch 1.5. The difference between those 2 versions is simple INSANE there is no way you can compare them as equals! don't spit BS like that! Skelth had 1.5 rates perfectly!

THE RATES WE HAVE ATM ARE NOWHERE NEAR 1.5 PATCH THEY ARE CLOSE TO 1.0 BROKEN RATES.

Just quit already. There are plenty of easier servers out there. I don't get it, you people hate it so much and still hang around? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yee guys quit already to your private classic's wich are easier, there are plenty of people that like those rates actually, seems the most who cry about are NG or the ppl who have no clue about what 'hardcore' is.

Edited by revanN
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

Same happened to one of my favorite games Path of Exile. Used to be a fun difficult hardcore ARPG. Now it got trashed coz too many ppl complained about the difficulty. Now same happening here. Can only hope they won't increase it too much.

Path of the exile was never "difficult hardcore" in any form... Maybe you thought it was because you didn't know how to play it when you started...

At this moment the classic server has a fraction of the drop rate that we experienced in prelude. Right now it has a fraction of the drop rate that exists in other official classic servers. Asking for the classic server to be like classic lineage 2 seems extremely reasonable to me. Instead we got this bastardized version with severely nerfed drop rates and monsters using skills they didn't have until Chronicle 4 and later.. hell they straight up screwed up the xp rates on some mobs...

So stop concern trolling and wait to see what is proposed by ncsoft.

 

Quote

Yee guys quit already to your private classic's wich are easier, there are plenty of people that like those rates actually, seems the most who cry about are NG or the ppl who have no clue about what 'hardcore' is.

You keep confusing the word classic with hardcore. A classic server that doesn't have the classic experience isn't a classic server...

 

hardcore is relative.

Edited by Tool_of_Society
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Just quit already. There are plenty of easier servers out there. I don't get it, you people hate it so much and still hang around? 

people paid for it, and didn't got what was offered for them, is that hard to understand pal?

Edited by JamesSunderland
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamesSunderland said:

people paid for it, and didn't got what was offered for them, is that hard to understand pal?

Ask for a refund pal. If you live in a Western world, that's pretty easy to do. Also, call your credit/debit card company and initiate a charge back. Do I need to teach you how to do that too? Or perhaps do it for you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely no one who claims the drops currently are how they were a launch has provided ANY proof of that claim.  Meanwhile there has been a plethora pr proof to the contrary.  Provide a screenshot of release, anything that would suggest what you are claiming is true.

TLDR, stop claiming the drop rate is what it was back then, I played back then, it isn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:


 

You keep confusing the word classic with hardcore. A classic server that doesn't have the classic experience isn't a classic server...

 

hardcore is relative.

Who told you classic NA is meant to be same like classic private's ? I think most of you guys are on big misunderstanding the word 'classic' there while trying to act like you are the most experienced ppl, while it doesnt really matter. Here you have fukin new version of 'classic'  ( if there were any original one lol ) wich will bring new features and ways, and get used to it or gtfo.  For you classic = new one classic private eu or ru   , while for many ppl it brings just ' OLD ' l2 wich was hardcore.

Edited by revanN
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Ask for a refund pal. If you live in a Western world, that's pretty easy to do. Also, call your credit/debit card company and initiate a charge back. Do I need to teach you how to do that too? Or perhaps do it for you? 

Isn't it better to just wait for them to fix it? if they explicitly refuse to fix i will easily refund instantly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

Yeah because someone with jhgphhhf2 random named guy typed? xD klahjsdlkjhaskjdhasd wake up, people actually played these servers. You can just fool others, not us.

i dont see u playing . u are crying . u can utube my random name tho.  u are the ppl actually failing at this game . u can just fool others , not us. go back to ur modern MMO games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Without comparison to other server? wtf? even comparisons to KR the original game dev? What are you trying to accomplish?

Just go out side Dion kill the Monster Eye Searcher and come back here with results.

EU
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Monster_Eye_Searcher
RU

https://l2central.info/classic/Монстроглаз_Искатель
KR

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/괴물눈+탐색자

This links shows current adena-drop-exp in current classic patch. At the time of Korean and Russian classic servers launch, adena-drop was the same as we have on NA right now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

This links shows current adena-drop-exp in current classic patch. At the time of Korean and Russian classic servers launch, adena-drop was the same as we have on NA right now.

Their Lauchs were 1.0 not 1.5, Rates get ultra balance at the 1.5, the rates we have now are 1.0 and they said they where going to give use 1.5like version.

Edited by JamesSunderland
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

people paid for it, and didn't got what was offered for them, is that hard to understand pal?

they told u getting 1.5 version . AND YET U STILL LINKIN US L2WIKI . NEXT LEVEL BRO . NEXT LEVEL. 

u got exactly what they told u . hows that their fault if its too hardcore for u ?
nobody forced u to pay man.

Edited by jghphhhf2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jghphhhf2 said:

THE MOBS U ARE LINKIN ARE COMPLETELY BUGGED WITH TEN TIMES LOWER EXP RATE.


NICE TRY THO.

there is MEGATREATH in bugreports that NCsoft is ignoring

Some mobs are bugged, sure, but everybody crying about adena-items drop rate. By the way mobs with lower "bugged" exp has increased adena drop rate, x1.5-x2 compared to 600-700exp mobs of the same level. It clearly shows that it was made intentionally, so you can choose better exp or better drop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jghphhhf2 said:

they told u getting 1.5 version . AND YET U STILL LINKIN US L2WIKI . NEXT LEVEL BRO . NEXT LEVEL

Mate you are the one that said 1.0 KR AND 1.5 SKELTH had equal rates and NA  right now have those same rates....

Try harder bro there is no way in hell 1.0 have same rates as 1.5

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, revanN said:

 

Who told you classic NA is meant to be same like classic private's ? I think most of you guys are on big misunderstanding the word 'classic' there while trying to act like you are the most experienced ppl, while it doesnt really matter. Here you have fukin new version of 'classic'  ( if there were any original one lol ) wich will bring new features and ways, and get used to it or gtfo.  For you classic = new one classic private eu or ru   , while for many ppl it brings just ' OLD ' l2 wich was hardcore.

Wow either your reading comprehension is nonexistent or you're just trying desperately to troll me. Do try to read what I posted before responding with more unrelated gibberish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CrisX22 said:

I wonder why is NCSoft answering the cries of those big babies who can't stand to the game as the way it is. If you can't, this game is NOT for you, go play "The Wonderland of Hello Kitty".

People don't want high rates, they want balanced 1x rates as the game was designed to be back in the day.

Devs have agreed to resolve it as it is currently incorrect. No more, no less.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...