Spiritshot pack no longer available

Darkjoy

Since i couldnt access my website account due to your website error for days to receive the free spiritshot pack as a compensation for the quest bugs , today that my account got finally liberated you decided to remove the spiritshot pack from the store..You guys are unbelievable :)

12 minutes ago, imdieying said:

then this make an advantage to the old players against the news

well, i wont pay for a game where gives privileges to another players, we should be all equal

re enable the spiritshots pack today.

And how does that give an advantage to old players? They got the spiritshot for free because the quest that rewards that was bugged, and gave soulshot to mages too. The bug was fixed with yesterday's patch, so you can do it, and get your free spiritshot. Don't be an idiot.

5 hours ago, nbx said:

And how does that give an advantage to old players? They got the spiritshot for free because the quest that rewards that was bugged, and gave soulshot to mages too. The bug was fixed with yesterday's patch, so you can do it, and get your free spiritshot. Don't be an idiot.

because i have 2 characters mages, 1 with the reward, and another without the reward, and i can see the big advantage

dont be idiot.

15 minutes ago, imdieying said:

because i have 2 characters mages, 1 with the reward, and another without the reward, and i can see the big advantage

dont be idiot.

The quest with the exact same reward is fixed, so you can get the exact same thing.

Archived