what does this simbols means (the ones above WAR simbol)

whk

i recently watched a twitch stream of a player from talking island server and saw one of those on a pvp,
i searched and i saw a video wher it shows several of those (as you can see on this screenshot)

What are this simbols (the ones above the WAR swords) and what do they mean, thank you in advance
FE8HGXC.png

Those symbols are so called Token Actions (You can found then in your Action Window (Alt+C)). They are used to assign themselves on the selected target and after that they can be used to re-target the assigned target.

On the picture above, a player who sees those tokens that are assigned on those enemy players now can target them without the need to manually mouseover and click them.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:32 PM, Dawe said:

Those symbols are so called Token Actions (You can found then in your Action Window (Alt+C)). They are used to assign themselves on the selected target and after that they can be used to re-target the assigned target.

On the picture above, a player who sees those tokens that are assigned on those enemy players now can target them without the need to manually mouseover and click them.

Thank you very much for the answer :)

Archived