XP all messed up on mobs

Tigger

Whats going on NC ? many many mobs ingame are only giving an average of 50 xp per kill surley this should have been a critical fix during maintenance down time?  or are you doing this intentional in order for people to buy VIP staus?  you advertise a free to play game so give rates its suppost to dont make modificatuions , this will also free up up busy areas and allow your players to level and then in turn buy from your store.

Even Innova when opening classic made an effort to have GM online to respawn quest mobs at a faster rate! i havent seen any NC GM ingame yet doing this there are many easy solutions but you are avoiding all.... no wonder your credability is always in decline .....

3 hours ago, xmot said:

See another thread with lists.  Lots of other small threads with a few other mobs I'm sure.

Thanks.  I've seen that but I assumed that the new patch messed some more up. 

I believe most of the messed up xp mobs give good amount of adena and drops so it's kind of a wash.

an extra 5 adena against 300-440 xp loss per mob just doesnt weigh up not even in AOE parties , i cant figure out why they have to mess with things that dont need it its classic for gods sake so give it all its original features and  everything that goes with it , what they are selling to us at minute is not clasic Lineage II

5 hours ago, Tigger said:

Whats going on NC ? many many mobs ingame are only giving an average of 50 xp per kill surley this should have been a critical fix during maintenance down time?  or are you doing this intentional in order for people to buy VIP staus?  you advertise a free to play game so give rates its suppost to dont make modificatuions , this will also free up up busy areas and allow your players to level and then in turn buy from your store.

Even Innova when opening classic made an effort to have GM online to respawn quest mobs at a faster rate! i havent seen any NC GM ingame yet doing this there are many easy solutions but you are avoiding all.... no wonder your credability is always in decline .....

Some mobs gives ~200 exp and 100 gold other gives 1000 exp and 0-40 gold 

Simple, you chose what you want more.

3 hours ago, Tigger said:

an extra 5 adena against 300-440 xp loss per mob just doesnt weigh up not even in AOE parties , i cant figure out why they have to mess with things that dont need it its classic for gods sake so give it all its original features and  everything that goes with it , what they are selling to us at minute is not clasic Lineage II

It's not 5 more though, it's more than double most other mobs.  But I agree with you

Archived