jewels for a healer PVE?

Alex

I'll assume that you have a low budget So I will recommend you low tier epic jewels:

Orfen's soul earring
Blessed zaken's earring
Special resistance earring
Antharas' earring (more expensive)  (Ideally I'd go for antharas/orfen)

Blessed freya's necklace for better healing / Frintezza's soul necklace for better defense

Ring of creation 
Baium's soul ring
Queen ant's soul ring   choose depending on your stats and what you think you'd need, or what is available, all of those rings are good to use

If you're planning on donating and are going to gear up fast, You will ultimately aim for:

Lindvior's earring
Blessed Antharas' earring

Blessed Valakas' necklace for better m.def and damages/ Frintezza soul for better control resistance

Ring of the truth seeker
Earth Wyrm ring
 Tauti ring also sounds like a good option since I believe the skill power works on healing, but It think you would benefit more from earth wyrm in PVE.

If you were talking about brooch jewels, you should go with diamond/pear/aquamarine to begin with, then if you can expand your slots, aim for emerald/garnet/tanzanite/vital stone. I don't believe any other brooch jewel is useful for a pve healer (perhaps blue cat but not sure, not woth the spending, though)

I'm not main healer so I might be wrong on some point, but I've looked into the issue and tought about it a bit. Don't hesitate to correct me if something's incorrect

Archived