Am I the only one who realizes this?

treb0rx

Forget it, I read the update thread... @Hime or some GM level me up one time after losing all this bs xp, I literally rage quit yesterday after a 10% xp loss. I have a life, work full time, school full time and a gf, the small hr and some change that I put into my grind yesterday went to s**t. 

28 minutes ago, treb0rx said:

Forget it, I read the update thread... @Hime or some GM level me up one time after losing all this bs xp, I literally rage quit yesterday after a 10% xp loss. I have a life, work full time, school full time and a gf..

Understandable. I'll personally take care of this!

You rage quit after 1 death?  No offense but this game may not be for you.  

2 hours ago, treb0rx said:

Forget it, I read the update thread... @Hime or some GM level me up one time after losing all this bs xp, I literally rage quit yesterday after a 10% xp loss. I have a life, work full time, school full time and a gf, the small hr and some change that I put into my grind yesterday went to s**t. 

If you rage quit for 1 death, you should seriously quit the official server forever. 
Once you'll hit higher levels like 50-60+...even if you lose 4% instead of 10%...dude, you don't know about it. If you're raging for a 10% on lv 20...quit now. Better for ur health. 

Archived