Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Holyguard said:

Hello, any CM alive? can someone give us a light

Its an urgent issue but gms dont log into the forum more than 3, 4 top everyday. I dont even wanna know how "hard" they are working over korea to "solve" this login issue that forces you to give them money if you wanna play.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

Its an urgent issue but gms dont log into the forum more than 3, 4 top everyday. I dont even wanna know how "hard" they are working over korea to "solve" this login issue that forces you to give them money if you wanna play.

Its exactly that. They dont bleeping care. They are just waiting and forces all of us to buy VIP. 

1 minute ago, Anette said:

Its exactly that. They dont bleeping care. They are just waiting and forces all of us to buy VIP. 

i have seen this soo many times  its just dumb,  you cant get to be a vip unless you are logged in to the server  so if you cant login they cant get you to spend your money on vip 

it's a shame that NCSOFT has more problems with your server than the pirate servers that are out there, not to mention the amount of lies they give to players, they should take things more seriously, people invest money in this game, DO NOT PLAY WITH THE MONEY AND WITH THE TIME OF THE PEOPLE

While yes, it does help to have vip- at this point that isn't what is happening. They aren't employing some grand scheme to get you to buy nc coin to log in. This is an issue that will affect new players as much as it affects people that logged in on Oct. 3rd to play. I can login on my characters that are already created, but my issue is making a new character on a different server. Without that new character I can't even make it vip, so vip isn't the issue. 

It's obviously frustrating to not be able to play, I get that. But seriously this is a NEW classic server that is being pushed to the limits, how about you give the devs a chance to fix the issue which you all know will be fixed sooner rather than later because then they will make a killing when people expect to not be able to log in again and vip all their accounts. 

I'm just saying, you've all waited 10 years. What's a couple more days? 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived