Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello we working on it....from 6 days ?....guys pls.  fix adena qest dark elf to 1k  fix rates to x1 and queue and all be fine...no more come on.  give limits for adena drop spoil for free playes its all and  pls  25$ per month for vip 4 ??? itz crazy price... wow and other game have montly  cost around 10-15$ here 25....no logic guys rly.

It seems like a simple fix... if people with VIP are not having the issue then remove the priority till you can actually fix the queue. Unless you guys know that this will happen to everyone if you do remove priority then you guys have bigger issues. 

ViP priority should not be removed.

If I am investing money on a monthly basis to play this game then I should not be treated as a free player.

It is time vs money. Free players choose time and ViP players choose money.

You can simply skip the queue at ViP 1 which is 80 ncoin.

2 minutes ago, LightRider said:

If I am investing money on a monthly basis to play this game then I should not be treated as a free player.

its free to play so.... its not for all time, just while they this bug. so nobody cares about your vip

6 minutes ago, LightRider said:

I'm VIP and I do understand your point. However those that are not VIP should have a Queue time to enter the game based on NON VIP players. However, when they wait 30-40 mins in queue and finally get to login the moment they reach position 1 their client get closed.

This issue has to be adressed because even as a pay to plInsert other media ay player I do have many friends that are F2P and they are stuck outside the game.

OK - we have problem with too many "peoples" in game - 

Please NCSOFT - do a system which automaticaly kick afkers

i don't understant a idea of dual-multi boxing, if it's classic server (when "hardcore meant something" - like you wrote in official site)

isn't better for role playing, if 1 people can play 1 character - it's simple i naturally, so people who loves to support can play supports without have feeling, they are useless, because another people, just creating boxes with WC, SE, etc..

if you can do all of this, we'll don't see any queues even afternoon, and connection, stability will be better.. ALL will be better.. Please make a vote for Dualbox, with explanation

AND MINI - MOBS - like this in Ruins of Despair, and thousands boxes.. WHY ?

Just now, KarolWojtyla said:

i don't understant a idea of dual-multi boxing, if it's classic server (when "hardcore meant something" - like you wrote in official site)

isn't better for role playing, if 1 people can play 1 character - it's simple i naturally, so people who loves to support can play supports without have feeling, they are useless, because another people, just creating boxes with WC, SE, etc..

if you can do all of this, we'll don't see any queues even afternoon, and connection, stability will be better.. ALL will be better.. Please make a vote for Dualbox, with explanation

I agree with your idea - no dualbox!

Sorry guy, we werent able to fix more than 10 percent of the things we tried to fix, tune in tomorrow for another episode of Cash Grabbers we make more blanket statements with the words like tentative and soon also next week for maintenance that resolves nothing

Hey @Hime thank You for giving us all the informations we need. 

What do You think guys about allow 2 accounts only per PC ? Atm servers are full, but mostly full cos of ppl which are able to open 3 and more clients, cos have more PC's at home or whatever how they are doing that. Imo this could solve a bit problem with queue aswell, and keep this game in party content, not running with army of boxes... That's not the point of l2... Please let me know if this is at some point even able to do, and what You think about that also.

9 minutes ago, KarolWojtyla said:

AND MINI - MOBS - like this in Ruins of Despair, and thousands boxes.. WHY ?

nah  1+1   no 1+2 and its all.....2boxes is tooo much for official. and afk spots with chest....totaly bullshit

What a crummy programmers are working in this studio, after all it's ridiculous. To avoid such a simple problem, I can not repair it. They are mockery. Even on private servers, which are most often run by several people, they can write a program that will bill players afk and will not allow dual-box. Just set it so that you can not log in on one computer. And not like some people think that it can only be blocked by IP. As if two brothers from one IP and other computers were playing, they would be able to log in normally. I do not know if my reasoning is illogical, or NC simply does not want to fight it because the money has to agree. I know that if I wanted to turn on the other MMO dual box, I would not have succeeded. And here the official server that allows cheating. Everyone knows that this is not what this game is about. In lineage 2 everyone has a role, and allowing dualboxes will disqualify suppots and people who would like to play them. Doublebox defection is the same for me as if I put a GM buffer in every city or even better buffering by a combination of keys anywhere in the game. And what do we do like other poor servers.

1 minute ago, Gauge said:

You can stop arguing VIP priority.  I'm VIP4 and although I play on Aden, I tried on TI and I get the same issue.  It doesn't appear to exclude VIP.

Of course, I also consider switching to this server, but its time is not suitable for me. Best GMT +1 or +2

Archived