Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hime said:

In this morning's maintenance, the fix for the issue with the client closing at the end of queue failed. We have requested another fix for the issue and hope to resolve this as soon as we can.

As for other issues, we are still working on them and also aim to resolve them as soon as we can.

hi,and again U fix anything,after update i didn't log in even once,can U imagine that??? 6 hours wasted,i'm getting sick of this,greetings from Europe have  fun doing fak all

well, let me see..... the people who are buying NCcoins seems to not have any problem to login. i now that because i now a lot of people in the game plus i a have bought NCcoins with 2 acounts ad they login with out any problem easy every time, but the 3 acount wont login, there is the only acount i havent buying anything.  i wonder why you dont give this issue the importance its has...hallo!! people cant login.  but it does not be any problem if there is people who are not buying. so what is the solotion for this people, buy NCsoft coins and you will login at any time!!! so is the server really is free to play. doubt it. 

thanks. 

I would happily give 4$ if I can login, but I don't think I can get VIP without getting my newly created character into the server?  It took about 8 tries to finally get a character created.  Haven't been able to enter PIN in time to get any further.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

In this morning's maintenance, the fix for the issue with the client closing at the end of queue failed. We have requested another fix for the issue and hope to resolve this as soon as we can.

As for other issues, we are still working on them and also aim to resolve them as soon as we can.

I had opened a possible solution in the topic of Talking island, suggesting a window by machine!
I do not know if they would join this possibility or maybe increase the maximum players limit of the server from 5,880 to 10,000 ... the Nc Soft is not small and has yes features to do this

this is incredible from the beginning of the server that we are having problems and it only goes 1 week of server
and for people who only say "pay the vip" man you are spending money on people who do not know how to solve problems
today is the login tomorrow what can it be?

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Very brave to admit you failed something.Finally I see you care and I like it.Despite all the people who gonna troll you this is better than keep calm.Love you Hime.

24 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

Very brave to admit you failed something.Finally I see you care and I like it.Despite all the people who gonna troll you this is better than keep calm.Love you Hime.

Haha what a bravery to admit something that you will see immediately after you try to log. 

I managed to log in after waiting for the queue (2 times I had to wait for more than 550 players to log in)... I guess the lineage assume the waiting time as "inactivity" so he assumes that you are afk and then ask to close the client (Same thing if you do that on purpose, it will disconnect you). I did a basic trick of making random clicks on the screen while I was waiting in short interval periods (like 1 minute for each click)... that's why I was able to join...

I just share my experience with this issue, I hope NCSoft solves most of the problems of this Classic Server thing.

Regards

You people blaming those of us that "two box" for your queue problem are full of s***. The whole idea behind a queue is stupid. I have NEVER had to wait in line to log into a MMO before. Apparently this is yet another ploy to get people to buy VIP bs. If NCSoft wanted to make this pay to play it should have started it that way. NCSoft made a huge mistake with the VIP thing. Now there are people pushing 40 with newbie equipment because the drop/spoil/adena rates are STILL BORKED.

Na manutenção desta manhã, a correção para o problema com o fechamento do cliente no final da fila falhou. Solicitamos outra correção para o problema e esperamos resolver isso assim que pudermos.

Quanto a outras questões, ainda estamos trabalhando nelas e também buscamos resolvê-las o mais rápido possível.

The problem is that it says that the server is free more, only those who buy ncoin play.
# B17

13 minutes ago, Taurustar said:

I managed to log in after waiting for the queue (2 times I had to wait for more than 550 players to log in)... I guess the lineage assume the waiting time as "inactivity" so he assumes that you are afk and then ask to close the client (Same thing if you do that on purpose, it will disconnect you). I did a basic trick of making random clicks on the screen while I was waiting in short interval periods (like 1 minute for each click)... that's why I was able to join...

I just share my experience with this issue, I hope NCSoft solves most of the problems of this Classic Server thing.

Regards

Just tried it and didn't work for me. This situation is so sad.

9 minutes ago, Elithelion said:

You people blaming those of us that "two box" for your queue problem are full of s***. The whole idea behind a queue is stupid. I have NEVER had to wait in line to log into a MMO before. Apparently this is yet another ploy to get people to buy VIP bs. If NCSoft wanted to make this pay to play it should have started it that way. NCSoft made a huge mistake with the VIP thing. Now there are people pushing 40 with newbie equipment because the drop/spoil/adena rates are STILL BORKED.

Doesn't matters, if you buy ncoin to get VIP without being loged in the game, u still gonna have a hard time to log in and spend the necessary coins to get vip.

32 minutes ago, RickRoss said:

Haha what a bravery to admit something that you will see immediately after you try to log. 

First of all  have  you ever heared any company to say sry we failed for anything/??

They could just simply say nothing or don't say try but failed .

21 minutes ago, lbruce said:

Na manutenção desta manhã, a correção para o problema com o fechamento do cliente no final da fila falhou. Solicitamos outra correção para o problema e esperamos resolver isso assim que pudermos.

Quanto a outras questões, ainda estamos trabalhando nelas e também buscamos resolvê-las o mais rápido possível.

The problem is that it says that the server is free more, only those who buy ncoin play.
# B17

Yes server is free but because the 2 servers are full with almost 6k playrs each those who subscribed are with priority login like if you buy airplane ticket the ones who payedmore are priority and enter first.Yet you can play Aden which is always light.So this is annoying but the beggining the game was payed with 15 USD a month to play and now is free.

Are you a lie NCSOFT, f2p? This is america brother, this is not Ncsoft Europe, not here, here in america with so many good MMOs! are good F2P you will not compete, with this system of "" VIP "" "the only thing you will achieve is that in 90 days there are only about 100 people left vs Brazilians forgive us USA vs Brazil to pay for your VIP system, then the rest of South Americans will not stay much longer, and I will not invest money in a payment system that neither WOW or other MMOs with millions of people online have that cup to even be able to log WTF, "YOU WERE AN NCSOFT LIE" as you always were. with all respect but your L2classic does not have much life, if you have a lot of life, sorry, for 50 mentally retarded as always. Goodbye and good luck.

Archived