Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Hime said:

In this morning's maintenance, the fix for the issue with the client closing at the end of queue failed. We have requested another fix for the issue and hope to resolve this as soon as we can.

As for other issues, we are still working on them and also aim to resolve them as soon as we can.

Please Hime, consider decrasing the 3 acc per pc to 2-1 or increase the server cap ppl, 3 acc per pc with 5800 population cap is not a good idea, is like 2k active and 3k box's, that will also help with loggin issue.

Just now, Hime said:

In this morning's maintenance, the fix for the issue with the client closing at the end of queue failed. We have requested another fix for the issue and hope to resolve this as soon as we can.

As for other issues, we are still working on them and also aim to resolve them as soon as we can.

in my point of view, and very simple to solve!
the time when the player does not choose the server he is expelled.

4 minutes ago, Geber said:

Want to fix the game? make an action house, less people afk selling stuf - all of us can play sell our stuff on action house and log out, easy as that

That wouldn't be Lineage 2 and certainly not Classic.  Fix it by getting bigger server.  Not removing people.

OK so being that we are all having trouble logging in for the same reason some of us have only 7 days on our gear if we cant log in and use it in those 7 days we have to down grade our gear. FYI it doesn't even give me 5 seconds to log in client closes as soon as Que reaches 0 most he time. Also people are staying logged in 24 hours a day because of this issue which is a problem in it self. Please let me know when this is fixed so i can log in the game normally. I'm tired of trying over and over again for an hour to get on this is getting old. The Original classic days didnt have this issue nor did it have VIP.

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Amazing!! So that means another week waiting for a fix??

U are really bad in costumer service, fired all ur marketing departament is awfull!!

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi Dev, 

10min duration in queue is not enough

Add more time in qeue system, after 10 min long queue it automatic closed even its qeueing or in character selection.

now can only play on weekend only then do i have 10 hour to try to log in made my buff and main my buffer made it to 23 my main only lvl 3 want to play them together

have not been able to get him log on with enough time to play after how can we compete people will probly be lvl 50 before i get to play and if u know anything about l2 clasic pvp lvl mean alot

Can you attempt to fix it by tomorrow?  I don't know any game that has ever had a bigger issue than this.  Especially an older game.

I can not log in it's sad there is no way for me to throw more money on the game because I need to get into the game to create/apply it to the character so i can access the server without the que.  It's ridiculous especially because I purchased the pack which is purchased for Ncoin.

The best thing about this is that this is an official server...please tell me again the advantage of playing this server over any unofficial server. The great developers? The response time? Man...come on, this is your way of selling something?

You are a joke, really, and one you made yourselves.

Long live old L2, this is clearly not it.

Cheers,

Can you please extend the period of 7 days for armour set that you get at lvl 12? (Don't remember the level exactly).

I was able to get the set armour the first day, but now there has been 4 of 7 days lost because of this issue.

Can we get also free server transfer because of this issue? I have been playing this game on Giran server while my main character is on Talking Island Server.

I think that's a very small requirement given all the issues that we are facing.

I hope this is fixed soon, but what about the bot problem.... what about the adena spammers sitting in every town ?  Every day there are more & more. The new anti cheat system doesn't seem to work. The bots are filling up the game & the few of us that are live players are getting frustrated spending all the time trying to login.

Archived