Hime

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

shokatu    4

with 1 client im tryng to conect on giran  and with the other i play in the same time on aden server until i conect 

Im lvl 17 and i did`n conected yet on giran !! :))

Malher    2

En primer lugar, gracias por trabajar en esto y en segundo lugar espero que lo solucionéis pronto porque me encanta lo bien que poneis en la web que podemos jugar gratis cuando es lo unico que intento o intentamos por lo que se lee en este post y no consigo ya que el cliente siempre se cierra justo cuando voy a iniciar el player. Quitar el cierre y si tengo que esperar 1 hora pues se espera cuando tengo la certeza que podre jugar. Un saludo.

• Thanks 2

KAIJRI    1

This shit is getting too retarded for me, maybe Hime cares about the players, but the asses in Korea certainly are not... another MMO try down the toilet. #PRAYTOASHESOFCREATION

• Like 1

shokatu    4

And there are full of spaming bots  adena sellers  and no one does nothing about that .  I could be in the  place of that spaming bot and palyng now !!!

Edited by shokatu

HanasLTU    8

afther 2.5 hours now im 509th................................................... Good luck all and bye bye

Edited by HanasLTU

ragingducks    40

Can we get a Community Manager response with an ETA to fix this issue?

If there is no fix in sight, at least come up with a workaround: lift the cap, kick 30mn+ afkers, etc.

Edited by ragingducks
  • Thanks 1

iZazZ    0

Yo ppl as support cant help u with log in, think about  playing on aden and have fun there otherwise u waste your time imo

namekeren    1

U ARE KILLING THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE LOGGIN almost 2 hours trying to connect into the game and now missing 40-60 players in the queue the game close.

Edited by namekeren
m,ore information

Naikara    2

I dont understand why make the queue for after exit the game?????? Please fix and if cant restart server about 2h for logout boxes, bots, afk people etc.

I play on Linege NO classic and it was a wonderful experience but this classic server is demencial... And YOU ARE NCSOFT OMG!!! It isnt??

MaxSlave    13

90 minuts trying to log.....ncwest worst company ever,server  rates at 0.25% , qeue and more!!! I can only say one thing:

giphy.gif