Forums

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIX CLIENT CLOSING IN QUEUE YOU GUYS POSTED A THREAD ON THIS SO THAT TODAY'S PATCH GONNA FIX THIS AND ADENA DROP/XP FROM MOBS! PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAYING FOR THIS GARBAGE AND YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN ANSWER FROM YOUR ACTION THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A SCAM YOU CAN'T TAKE PEOPLE MONEY THAN JUST DO NOTHING WAKE THE **** UP! SERVER GONNA DIE TODAY OR TOMORROW NO DOUBT!

unfortunately, the queuing problem is causing many players to give up the server ... 
we need a fast solution to expand the number of online players ... 
it is the server of dreams but it is not different from other servers that open and soon dozens of problems.

Just now, BobGratton said:

I say we sue those thieving C**** ill bring my lawyers into this case, worldwide robbery, this sound pretty exciting! B|

they killing my vibe to play .....scamers ,let them burn when servers r empty and ppl asking for refund , rip

ncSoft has the worst programmers in the gaming industry or they are crearly doing it on purpose so ppl pay2login. How can be that they had one entire week to work in these problems yet almost none was solved. This is one of the problems allegedly worked about. Yet there was literally 0 change AT ALL after the "fix" was implemented.

I've tried about 20 times to log in today, going on 4 hours now. Any reason why you don't just raise the Max Population cap? what is it only 5000 now? I've played private servers that held 15000-20000 players on a server. Shame that a large company like NC can't compete with the likes of a Motivated and Dedicated Fan.

@hime i bought 2 launch pack me and my wife, she is just trying to play lineage cuz of me, we cant log into talking island where my pack is, and she tried to transfer her pack from aden to talking island with no response from your team. Can you help us or we request a refund for this scam?

@Hime i bought 2 launch pack me and my wife, she is just trying to play lineage cuz of me, we cant log into talking island where my pack is, and she tried to transfer her pack from aden to talking island with no response from your team. Can you help us or we request a refund for this scam?

3 minutes ago, HenryrCanna said:

@Hime i bought 2 launch pack me and my wife, she is just trying to play lineage cuz of me, we cant log into talking island where my pack is, and she tried to transfer her pack from aden to talking island with no response from your team. Can you help us or we request a refund for this scam?

Yes. because this thread is about that issue.

1 minute ago, Oreoloveboss said:

The 'fix' has made it worse, instead of having 10 seconds to get in game I now have less than 3 seconds. Sometimes it tells me "the client will close" the instant the queue reaches 0.

Same here, I never got to see my characters today at all!!!

Archived