Forums

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

What I find the most troubling is the fact that the developers created a patch and it failed - and so far they continue to be unable to resolve a simple login issue.

There are so many private servers out there with great developers. This being a server actively collecting money from players is disturbing, as the quality not only isn't better - it seems worse.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HanasLTU said:

i cant log in more then two hours ,same problem waiting in the list.Then trying to create charaters in less then 40sec and then i start write characher name it appears "

Your client will close"

Same. I've been trying to log in for 2 hours without success, as the client closes just when the queue ends. 

What a joke that this isn't yet resolved!

1. log your account
2. press start
3upader ready
4. its loading
5. press "Agree"
6. you are 406 in queue
7. your client will closed
8. log your account
9. press start
10. upader ready
11. its loading again
12. press "Agree"
13. account already used
14. log your account
15. press start
16.  updater ready free to play
17. its loading
18 you are 476th..
19. its Christmas time
20.  log your account
21. press start one more time
22. updater is ready
23. happy new years
24. press "agree.."
25. in  queue as ++99999 th
26. create account
27. talk to newbie guide
28. your client will closed..
29. F A K THIS SlT

The spider server, just want Money… really they have no probs at all if premium enters with no queue, so its just marketing to makes us buy premium acount...oh well i can see the server login its just a psycologic issue to make us pay premium...

9 minutes ago, HanasLTU said:

1. log your account
2. press start
3upader ready
4. its loading
5. press "Agree"
6. you are 406 in queue
7. your client will closed
8. log your account
9. press start
10. upader ready
11. its loading again
12. press "Agree"
13. account already used
14. log your account
15. press start
16.  updater ready free to play
17. its loading
18 you are 476th..
19. its Christmas time
20.  log your account
21. press start one more time
22. updater is ready
23. happy new years
24. press "agree.."
25. in  queue as ++99999 th
26. create account
27. talk to newbie guide
28. your client will closed..
29. F A K THIS SlT

And the bots are logged in and free.

D0NATE was made on games just for first steps then dev ar really lack of money.Since 2007 D0NATE its like new generation of gold mining.You dont have to invest money in commercial or advertismants,just put D0nate on your server and VUALIA.I cant believe that i start playing on c4 at 2006th and just playing on private serves and was thinking that officials ike bartz,theon ,lionna servers are like kings speaking about privates servers.But cmooooooooooooon its just same or more worst,then you cant play cant log in,and still server will be dead in few months.Just because.. materials and thinking of dev is same.Make money and fak you all playersi will vipe again.Im stopping to cry in this forum,cuz dev's dont give a SHlT on problem since two weeks ago :):):):):):):)):)):):):)

For everyone who wants to know what the next update will be, its gonna be something like this:

We are very sorry, this is our top issue we are trying to solve, its urgent and we know it. the team in korea is working non-stop to solve the queue problems and they are testing the new fix.

Then they will buy more time saying same thing everyday untill next week maintenance to introduce another broken or half broken fix.

strange that they can fix this in Korea,then they make more then 89371983711239810938183 Apple phones in 10seconds :D:D

I dont like North Korea,but if this server will be from there.I already was logged in and my strider will have newbie rocket packs with nightvision mask for nolifers

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

For everyone who wants to know what the next update will be, its gonna be something like this:

We are very sorry, this is our top issue we are trying to solve, its urgent and we know it. the team in korea is working non-stop to solve the queue problems and they are testing the new fix.

Then they will buy more time saying same thing everyday untill next week maintenance to introduce another broken or half broken fix.

If you dont like it then just quit.

These guys are working very hard. Seeing daily updates was unheard of before classic. Everyone needs to settle down and just go with the flow instead of constantly crying about things they already stated they are working on.

I get voicing your opinion and concerns but once they have been recognized and a company is doing something about it maybe we should ease off a little.

1 minute ago, ragingducks said:

2 hours and 30 minutes trying to login. 

I will keep posting until I finally get in. Hopefully I won't waste my life away.

im eating that why .Go kill ELPY lol. WE are her just becouse i really cant lg in more then two ours .Its not normal and your post is shlt if i cant play my game im informing community,but not makeing jockes of problem like you. IDI TY NACHUI

4 minutes ago, Ynot said:

someone post image show up lv40,  and me still can not play because this stup.d error

Your client will close

ok wait them lv50 full B gear then fix this st.pid

Your client will close

True thing, sadly 

Archived