Forums

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Hime

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hime 

Is it really still unable to be solved? I play on the server talking, and I can not enter.
Come on Ncsoft! get to work urgently on that problem, people will get tired and will leave the game, give thanks that people are giving you an opportunity to return to lineage 2.
But fix the problem now! Not the next maintenance, now! not tomorrow or past.
And advice:
* Take out the Dualbox. Ruins the role of the classes support. The game has to be single box, good hardcore as it has to be.

español: ¿de verdad sigue sin poder resolverse ? juego en el servidor talking, y no puedo entrar. 
Vamos Ncsoft ! ponganse a trabajar urgente en ese problema, la gente se va a cansar y va a abandonar el juego, den gracias que la gente le esta dando una oportunidad de volver a lineage 2. 
Pero arreglen el problema ya! no el proximo mantenimiento, ahora ya! no mañana ni pasado. 
Y consejo: 
* Saquen el Dualbox. Arruina el rol de las classes suporte. El juego tiene que ser single box, bien hardcore como tiene que ser. 

A lot of ppl is saying "why dont you purchase at least 5 dollars so you can skip the queue?" and im like are you kidding me? they dont even allow you to log into their "free2play" server and you expect me to give them money? With this experience i only learned one thing: I will never put one dime into this company pocket.

"

Server Transfer Procedure

First, select the character you wish to transfer and the server you wish to transfer from. Then, select the destination server and placeholder character.

(Please note that depending on current server population balance, some servers may not be available for transfer. If the destination server you want is not available, please try again the following week.)

Can admin tranfer my charachter from login screen to talking island ?

So, Grumpy, does that mean you are going to leech off of others who do pay to keep the game going or you are going to quit? If the company gets no money there is no game. Personally, I vote for a subscription based classic, and would sign up in an instant, but I don't think it will ever happen.    

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

So, Grumpy, does that mean you are going to leech off of others who do pay to keep the game going or you are going to quit? If the company gets no money there is no game. Personally, I vote for a subscription based classic, and would sign up in an instant, but I don't think it will ever happen.    

you are so funny. You have no idea of how this kind of things work. I wont even try to make you understand, im already tired of dumb people like you.

A P2W game with subscription?
No, thanks.

Mullmar, you are right, I should have been more clear.  I'd eliminate all of the pay to win elements as well.  No L2Store, no VIPs, all items available in game, bot and RMTs truly policed and eliminated.  You'd advance based on your effort and talent, not on the size of your wallet.

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Mullmar, you are right, I should have been more clear.  I'd eliminate all of the pay to win elements as well.  No L2Store, no VIPs, all items available in game, bot and RMTs truly policed and eliminated.  You'd advance based on your effort and talent, not on the size of your wallet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH see that you dont understand a thing, you clearly dont know shit.

6 minutes ago, Lawman said:

It would be great but the point is...
How you would eliminate the P2W factor that comes from trades (Black Market)?
How would you stop bots?

Okay, Grumpy, back in your corner until you have something useful to say.  It's okay, though.  I was just thinking today that I miss all the stupid attacks from Troll.  They were fun to read, as ridiculous as they were.  It looks like you've taken his place.  Guess I'll just ignore you from now on (until you have something useful and constructive to say, of course) like I ignored him.  Bluster on, Grumpy.

Okay, Grumpy, back in your corner until you have something useful to say.  It's okay, though.  I was just thinking today that I miss all the stupid attacks from Troll.  They were fun to read, as ridiculous as they were.  It looks like you've taken his place.  Guess I'll just ignore you from now on (until you have something useful and constructive to say, of course) like I ignored him.  Bluster on, Grumpy.

with every reply you make me laught harder. You say it as if you said something useful. you are a buffoon like those defending the company or saying "hey its okay, you dont pay so i dont understand why you so mad".

Mullmar, it's not easy and I'm not even sure NCWest wants to.  It would take a program that would be able to detect the use of third party software within the game and auto-ban.  NCWest's new security software claims (on its web site) to be able to do that, but I haven't seen evidence of it so far.  

7 minutes ago, Mullmar said:

It would be great but the point is...
How you would eliminate the P2W factor that comes from trades (Black Market)?
How would you stop bots?

RMT itself affects individual player strength, but it actually does not affect the game's balance if the adena is farmed legitimately, which is paramount to all other issues.   It's a zero-sum game if you understand that term.  There's actually zero difference in me quitting and giving my friend all my gear or him paying me for it, this happens every day.  That's why it does not matter.

Even botting is "players" obtaining things "legitimately" within the game, therefore it is within the game's natural balance progression (it just speeds up the servers economy immensely), due to an artificial player population that only produces and does not consume adena.  Many players have similar effect on the economy as bots, actually.  PVE whores who never participate in anything else literally are bots as far as the economy is concerned.

Pay to Win is what breaks the game and is the only real important issue to avoid, botting a distant 2nd.  RMT itself is actually unimportant and the outrage from it is mostly just the product of the other two combined with class envy, which is prevalent in the third world.

Archived