FRIENDS BAN FOR NO REASON SINCE 3 DAYS

Kaely91

Hi,

3 Days ago, 2 of my friends get disconnect and after they get ban.

They already send to support a ticket.

3 days without any answer, can u please just reply?

They give 150€ each for be in the top (lvl 31 and 32) 3 days ago!!!

Make something @Juji @Hime or full CP of donators gonna refund and leave ur joke server.

Thanks!

Request number 22102193

Same to my friend. 2 friends of my CP got BAN! for no reason. They purchase Vip packs and GG! We send many many tickets and emails about that.

The answer from the support is so pretty:

Hello,

I appreciate your act of petitioning on behalf of your friend. However, in order to provide assistance, we will need to hear from him/her directly. This is necessary to ensure that we obtain all internal information that may be needed to resolve their issue. Please have your friend e-mail support for assistance.

NOTE: If the case is that your friend cannot contact us through the support site, please inform your friend that he/she can file a ticket by sending an email through the following recipients depending on the game in concern.

Email addresses:
support@wildstar-online.com
support@aiononline.com
support@lineage2.com
support@bladeandsoul.com

Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to hear from your friend.

Regards,

Autumn
NCSOFT Support Team

Umm how you expect people to play the game when you just go locking peoples' accounts for no reason? Yeah I can read that it says "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked." Uhhh what??? I've contacted your support email but haven't got a response. So what's the deal???

They won't help you. They won't even look into your issue. They will just ban your account, not give you a reason, and not lift the ban. happened to both of my clan mates. VIP lvl 4, ~$100 ncoin on each account. only dual boxing 1 character and they got banned. no reply from ncsoft for days, and when they do reply;

"Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account. Furthermore, we cannot disclose any specific information regarding the verification of the said violation. The penalty for the account will not be revoked and will stand permanently.

Thank you for understanding."

lol shit company. stay away, and recall your money if you spent it. bleep you ncshit.

21 minutes ago, hounder said:

They won't help you. They won't even look into your issue. They will just ban your account, not give you a reason, and not lift the ban. happened to both of my clan mates. VIP lvl 4, ~$100 ncoin on each account. only dual boxing 1 character and they got banned. no reply from ncsoft for days, and when they do reply;

"Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account. Furthermore, we cannot disclose any specific information regarding the verification of the said violation. The penalty for the account will not be revoked and will stand permanently.

Thank you for understanding."

lol shit company. stay away, and recall your money if you spent it. bleep you ncshit.

Yes I dualbox with split windows controlling by my fingers clicking the mouse and they think I'm running bot what a bunch of losers. Good thing I have not spend a buck on this sorry arse game. ;)

1 hour ago, Kushpuppies said:

Umm how you expect people to play the game when you just go locking peoples' accounts for no reason? Yeah I can read that it says "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked." Uhhh what??? I've contacted your support email but haven't got a response. So what's the deal???

Stop botting ?

3 hours ago, Kaely91 said:

Hi,

3 Days ago, 2 of my friends get disconnect and after they get ban.

They already send to support a ticket.

3 days without any answer, can u please just reply?

They give 150€ each for be in the top (lvl 31 and 32) 3 days ago!!!

Make something @Juji @Hime or full CP of donators gonna refund and leave ur joke server.

Thanks!

Request number 22102193

botting is bad ...

same issues happening all over!

check here: 

they are now perma banning accounts instead of looking into fixing the security bug that flags random legit accounts and bans them.

if you've been locked, your account is now perma banned @Hime confirms it.

NCSoft don't care. So recall your funds if you donated. don't give them money for being a sh!t company.

I'm more inclined to believe you guys were cheating and got caught than I am to believe that NC is randomly banning people for multiboxing.

Most people in prison claim they're innocent, and they're obviously not. They simply maintain their innocence because they hope someone will believe them and help them get out of prison somehow. Same with people who get banned for cheating. They run to the forums and cry, saying whatever they think is most likely to reverse the ban, but none of it is true. It's just the pleadings of cheaters who got caught.

55 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

I'm more inclined to believe you guys were cheating and got caught than I am to believe that NC is randomly banning people for multiboxing.

Pretty much this.

I mean, there can be some isolated cases where ban's are wrongfully given, but .. after you contact support and they manually re-check and they keep saying "Dude, you've been botting, gtfo" , then ..that's on you!

Moreso, you come to the forums crying over it which , doesn't look good.

I mean, we are talking about Lineage 2 , right? The "Mother of Bots" . So .. yeah :)

My friends didnt use any 3rd party programs, they sent a mail to the support 4 days ago, still no answer from them,
they cant log on the forum at all because of this ban, when they tried to make new account, they are insta banned from the forum, like they were IP tracked or something, so what is the point of this post ? pretending u are doing something while u dont ? Do something seriously instead of post some useless things like this.

And for the guys who think this isnt a priority, like 1000 players are actually ban for no reason at all because they wanted to try their new protection and its pathetic fail, but instead of admit it they prefer perma everyone, easier to explain

Even before these Classic Servers opened, they said that two boxing is allowed. I believe it was @Juji who confirmed it.

If your friends got banned, it was most likely due to the use of some program they were using. I mean 4 days in and they were level 31? 

Not by legit playing they didn't.

Archived