Random Ban Waves - NCSoft Cash Grab Doesn't Care

hounder

unjustified ban waves have been happening left and right for LEGIT players. What does NCSoft do? NOTHING.

numerous reports of users being banned from simply dual boxing or using ping assist programs, and having their accounts locked permanently after spending hundreds of dollars on the game.

instead of addressing the issue -- the clearly flawed/bugged security system in place, they sweep the issue under the rug and punish legit players for no reason. SAD

All you guys that got caught in the bullshit ban waves and have been waiting for days, guess what, your accounts are NOT going to get unbanned. NCSoft is bleeping us with their bullshit cash grab goym system.

Response from @Hime support regarding numerous unjust bans across multiple player accounts, there automated response is this --

"Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account. Furthermore, we cannot disclose any specific information regarding the verification of the said violation. The penalty for the account will not be revoked and will stand permanently.

Thank you for understanding."

BULL SHIT

TIME TO ABANDON SHIP

NCSOFT NEVER CHANGES

1 minute ago, Enthused said:

Did you have cheat software on your PC?

no, and im not even banned. many friends and clan members were however, aswell as the dozens of reports here on the forums of the same situation (even addressed in the latest 'patch notes').

its ncshits flawed 'security system' randomly banning accounts.

Its hard to believe people in this day and age when you have top tier gamers getting caught cheating and then they still act like it wasnt true.

Like I full on believe people got banned for account sharing and that they are cash grbabing, but im sure a good majority of people that just got randomly banned were using some macro or 4+ boxing or using a bot lmfao

6 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

Its hard to believe people in this day and age when you have top tier gamers getting caught cheating and then they still act like it wasnt true.

Like I full on believe people got banned for account sharing and that they are cash grbabing, but im sure a good majority of people that just got randomly banned were using some macro or 4+ boxing or using a bot lmfao

legit players are getting banned for having a dualbox or just getting caught up in ncsofts shitty and broken 'security system'.

keep riding that ncdick tho bleep.

3 minutes ago, Draconian said:

J0nsnow wait till your turn comes.... then i wanna see you apologize.

no ones gonna be around to care. at this rate, the server won't last a month. so people like J0nsnow can enjoy slurping on NCwests bleep playing on their ~500 player, RMT, 13-year old, dead game.

I think it's the thing with NA NCsoft only. It doesn't happen in Asian servers as far as I know. People running bots farming all day and GM knows it but does nothing about it. Maybe because a lot of players spend big money buying gears and they don't want to lose them...!

Just now, Kushpuppies said:

I think it's the thing with NA NCsoft only. It doesn't happen in Asian servers as far as I know. People running bots farming all day and GM knows it but does nothing about it. Maybe because a lot of players spend big money buying gears. 

Yeah because NCWest is shit.

They were shit when the game released in 04, and they are still shit 14 years later in 2018.

honestly im not even really surprised.

1 minute ago, hounder said:

They were shit when the game released in 04, and they are still shit 14 years later in 2018.

NCWest, that's right.

Yeah reminded me of how I was banned back in 04 and left the game.

Looks like the shit is still there after 14 years lol.

On 10/9/2018 at 5:43 AM, FZgroup said:

My friend had the same isue as we all, and he got reply

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding due to high volume of tickets that we are currently reviewing.

Account Name: noccturne1@gmail.com
Offense: Use of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,
GM Fluffy
NCSOFT Support Team

Which is totaly lie. I know that guy NEVER and NEVER USE ANY KIND OF BOT or other cheats because he is almost 50 year old player who just log sometimes to game for talk with us on TS. Probably we all will get answer like this

14 minutes ago, hounder said:

Then why are you still here? I don't get it. 

• Hime locked this topic

Archived