QUEST GRIM COLLECTOR BUGGED

Kyrzo

A mistake I see quite some people make with this quest is that when they take it, they ONLY talk to the guard and then go to the ruins straight away. After taking it from the guard, you FIRST have to go and speak to Samed and THEN you can go hunt for quest items.

Now I am not assuming you are stupid, but it is an easy-to-make mistake when you don't pay full attention when taking the quest. Who reads the quest window nowadays, right? So just to be sure :)

Also, again, just to be sure: When you go back to Samed, he will take ALL your quest items. Not just your full skeletons. If you didn't know, be aware :)

1 hour ago, SmileyCyrus said:

A mistake I see quite some people make with this quest is that when they take it, they ONLY talk to the guard and then go to the ruins straight away. After taking it from the guard, you FIRST have to go and speak to Samed and THEN you can go hunt for quest items.

Now I am not assuming you are stupid, but it is an easy-to-make mistake when you don't pay full attention when taking the quest. Who reads the quest window nowadays, right? So just to be sure :)

Also, again, just to be sure: When you go back to Samed, he will take ALL your quest items. Not just your full skeletons. If you didn't know, be aware :)

Well s**t that is exactly what I did. Thanks for helping me catch that, man.

3 hours ago, SmileyCyrus said:

Oh my god , im retard ,thank you ...

On 11/10/2018 at 5:57 PM, Vikingman666 said:

Is this a joke? 1300 A after hours of farming and lots of full skeleten, a bit disappointing. Not to mention spoil.

No,  its the normal, i think you give 5 adena for each item or someting....

Yeah after those super sweet quests from lvl 1-19.  Now we get really messed up quests.  Here are the rewards as per l2wiki.com for classic server.  Can't verify they are correct, but feels about right.

• Skull Skull - Adena.jpg 25 adena
  • Deadman's Spine Deadman's Spine - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  • Thigh Bone Thigh Bone - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  • Deadman's Arm Bone Deadman's Arm Bone - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  • Ribs Ribs - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  • Deadman's Complete Skeleton Deadman's Complete Skeleton - Adena.jpg 100 adena
  • Zombie Head Zombie Head - Adena.jpg 8 adena
  • Zombie Heart Zombie Heart - Adena.jpg 5 adena
  • Zombie Liver Zombie Liver - Adena.jpg 5 adena

Archived