Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of fixing second most priority thing like bots, can't u guys just fix queue? I mean how hard is it? You guys gonna lose a lot of players. How did u guys also allow the game to be launched with all those MAJOR problem in the first place. Huge lack of competence right there.

6 minutes ago, BobGratton said:

Instead of fixing second most priority thing like bots, can't u guys just fix queue? I mean how hard is it? You guys gonna lose a lot of players. How did u guys also allow the game to be launched with all those MAJOR problem in the first place. Huge lack of competence right there.

they have been doing this for a few good years, I would not be surprised if it would come out, that everything was planned in advance ... I do not know why, I do not know why (because I think they would earn money too ( and even more) if they showed that they are a competent company ... Unfortunately, the players were failed again (luckily for me it's for the first time, but I will always be forewarned about this "company")

My friends didnt use any 3rd party programs, they sent a mail to the support 4 days ago, still no answer from them,
they cant log on the forum at all because of this ban, when they tried to make new account, they are insta banned from the forum, like they were IP tracked or something, so what is the point of this post ? pretending u are doing something while u dont ? Do something seriously instead of post some useless things like this.

And for the guys who think this isnt a priority, like 1000 players are actually ban for no reason at all because they wanted to try their new protection and its pathetic fail, but instead of admit it they prefer perma everyone, easier to explain

Request number 22102193

12 minutes ago, BobGratton said:

The queue isnt something that can be "fixed" you can only have so high of a server cap. The bug after the queue hits 0 however I can understand being a pain in the arse.

And i'm glad they are even attempting to fight the botting.

Just now, MMOBlitz said:

The queue isnt something that can be "fixed" you can only have so high of a server cap. The bug after the queue hits 0 however I can understand being a pain in the arse.

And i'm glad they are even attempting to fight the botting.

I was talking about the queue making you disconnect at around 1-40, dude, grow some intellect please.

23 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

Why not ban vpn as well to keep people from countries that are not allowed to create accounts here, from being able to create accounts?

ban

• L2 Team
34 minutes ago, BobGratton said:

BobGratton, the team working on the game issues is not the same team closing accounts for illegal third-party usage. We understand the urgency and priority of the current game issues and are working actively to have them resolved.

@Hime I don't think you do. Waiting a week was pretty excessive, but most of us gave benifit of the doubt.... that grace period is over, not hot fixing queue bug and drop/adena/spoiler 0.25x multiplier was bad, but when you roll out the first reset, bug fix and don't fix anything, people are rightfully pissed.

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

BobGratton, the team working on the game issues is not the same team closing accounts for illegal third-party usage. We understand the urgency and priority of the current game issues and are working actively to have them resolved.

I dont like to speak rude to you or juji because i think you are doing a good job with what you where given. But thats an utterly lie. Maybe they lied to you and you transmitted it to us, but all this mess is because of the ncSoft incompetence and their fraudulent conduct.

@Hime

A lot of people seem to be confused on how things work in a big company. Like Hime said, the team dealing with support tickets is not the same as the one looking into bugs and rates (and those last two are probably different, too).

Also, they can't just deploy a possible fix for a critical part of the game (as is the login process) without proper testing. And as far as I know, they depend on the Korean development team to fix bugs. That means they can't hotfix the issue, the Korean team can. And communications between two teams that are 14 hours apart are bound to take some time.

Relax and give them a few more days to figure things out.

Furthermore: You have the face to write to us "we know its urgent and the priority is high level and we are working to fix it" when it took you an entire week to introduce a fix that made things only worst (i cant even enter character selection, get the "cliente will close" when it reaches 1 queue), and for how all things went so far im suspecting that you will introduce the new "fix" again after one full week.

Its such an urgent matter that the entire dev team took the weekend off, not answering one message, introduced a broken fix that broke things even further on the scheduled maintenance (lets not even dream about an emergency fix) and now, now you repeat those words again: priority, urgency, we are working on it. How can we believe you if you allways say one thing but you do otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

A lot of people seem to be confused on how things work in a big company. Like Hime said, the team dealing with support tickets is not the same as the one looking into bugs and rates (and those last two are probably different, too).

Also, they can't just deploy a possible fix for a critical part of the game (as is the login process) without proper testing. And as far as I know, they depend on the Korean development team to fix bugs. That means they can't hotfix the issue, the Korean team can. And communications between two teams that are 14 hours apart are bound to take some time.

Relax and give them a few more days to figure things out.

I know how things work in big companies, i have been in a lot of games, online ones. Free2play games, pay2play games, offline games. I have encountered bad customer services and good ones. Thats why im able to differentiate between them. And ncSoft is one of the worst i had to cross path with.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I know how things work in big companies, i have been in a lot of games, online ones. Free2play games, pay2play games, offline games. I have encountered bad customer services and good ones. Thats why im able to differentiate between them. And ncSoft is one of the worst i had to cross path with.

Have you actually worked in a large company coordinating work across the world, though? Or just seen things from the end customer's point of view? While I'm not saying the issue is not taking more than desirable to fix, I do understand like causes for delays like this.

By the way, if your main concern is queues, Aden has a lot of room for new players and has had so for days.

@Hime good to see bots getting banned, there is a lot of them. Can you guys announce big bans in-game like the old days? That was always funny. Real question though, gonna have another status update today? With any ETA for current server issues? Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Taunt said:

@Hime good to see bots getting banned, there is a lot of them. Can you guys announce big bans in-game like the old days? That was always funny. Real question though, gonna have another status update today? With any ETA for current server issues? Thanks.

This

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

False. You reported this to my email saying I was using a third party program. Razer Synapse has been just a natural download I've had with my computer! I didn't know it was considered a third party program. I dont think thats reasonable to ban someone for having Razer Synapse. I've sent numerous emails about this and not 1 response after saying my account would be closed. There are multiple players using bots or adena selling yet you find a way to ban someone with razer synapse instaled...THAT was your security system fault that you will refuse to fix. Just like you haven't fixed anything else.

Archived