Forums

Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a friend who never has done anything non-legit in his life nor would know how get blocked on 4 accounts the day after he bought NCCoins on his 4th (new) account with the same card he used on all other 3.  He has received no reply for five days.  Two of the four accounts were old, two them were new, all of them are VIP4 I believe.  This is a priority customer demographic.  

Honestly, I'm afraid to buy NCCoins right now (I bet I'm not the only one) and that's a huge problem for NC.  My wife and I have six accounts that are all VIP and it's starting to fall.  Our group of friends that we play with have also ceased purchasing NCCoins out of fear of ban, because this has happened to a lot of people.

Is there anything @Hime or @Juji can do? I can get his ticket # if needed.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:26 PM, Kaely91 said:

My friends didnt use any 3rd party programs, they sent a mail to the support 4 days ago, still no answer from them,
they cant log on the forum at all because of this ban, when they tried to make new account, they are insta banned from the forum, like they were IP tracked or something, so what is the point of this post ? pretending u are doing something while u dont ? Do something seriously instead of post some useless things like this.

And for the guys who think this isnt a priority, like 1000 players are actually ban for no reason at all because they wanted to try their new protection and its pathetic fail, but instead of admit it they prefer perma everyone, easier to explain

Request number 22102193

i have the same problem and never used any ilegal software. and i still got no answer. my acount was created 2 days ago

On 5/11/2018 at 2:39 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

Please refrain from sharing real life information, such as your email addresses on the forum. This is a violation of our Code of Conduct, which is in place to protect you. Your best course of action is an email to appeal@ncsoft.com

Thank you!

im not getting an answer from appeal@ncsoft. is appeal realy working on this problems?

On 5/11/2018 at 2:39 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

Please refrain from sharing real life information, such as your email addresses on the forum. This is a violation of our Code of Conduct, which is in place to protect you. Your best course of action is an email to appeal@ncsoft.com

Thank you!

how do i get my request number?

On 10/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

Problems here my acount created 2 days ago got banned request number 22726150

wtf are you talking about idiot? your parents must know why you have air insted neurons, i assume they smoke weed and drink alcohol until passed out when pregnant. we are talking serious shit here for you to talk some *** noncense. you better stay silent cause i wont answer again with some bot farmer

16 hours ago, FatHips said:

I've had a friend who never has done anything non-legit in his life nor would know how get blocked on 4 accounts the day after he bought NCCoins on his 4th (new) account with the same card he used on all other 3.  He has received no reply for five days.  Two of the four accounts were old, two them were new, all of them are VIP4 I believe.  This is a priority customer demographic.  

Honestly, I'm afraid to buy NCCoins right now (I bet I'm not the only one) and that's a huge problem for NC.  My wife and I have six accounts that are all VIP and it's starting to fall.  Our group of friends that we play with have also ceased purchasing NCCoins out of fear of ban, because this has happened to a lot of people.

Is there anything @Hime or @Juji can do? I can get his ticket # if needed.

Known problem with new accounts using credit cards.

Buying NCoin serial codes on Amazon should be safe (check this comment, for example) and fast (you can start spending them in-game in minutes after purchase). The user interface of applying them to your account is a bit tricky and counter-intuitive, though.

17 hours ago, FatHips said:

This is a priority customer demographic.  

@Hime@Juji

I've laughed so hard on this.

Your only priority as a customer is to keep quiet about your demographic problems.

The randoms are getting so funny lately.I feel like a kid in an amusement park xD

1 hour ago, Krissa said:

Known problem with new accounts using credit cards.

Buying NCoin serial codes on Amazon should be safe (check this comment, for example) and fast (you can start spending them in-game in minutes after purchase). The user interface of applying them to your account is a bit tricky and counter-intuitive, though.

That's all perfectly fine IF you live in the USA(can't you also buy NCoin Cards at Gamestop?) I am in Canada and when I started playing in Open Beta>Prelude You could buy Game cards here... I came back from a long break when GoD went f2p and you could not buy cards in canada anymore. After another break I tried using Canadian prepaid Credit card and NCsoft website didn't like them, a while later I found out that Amazon.com was selling NCoin codes so I started to buy from them, and get the NCoins immediately applied to my Account. Now since Classic Launch Amazon has Region locked the purchase of NCoin codes... so I would need to have an USA address/IP to purchase. To add NCoins now I can only use their website, when I added 400 NCoins to the 2 accounts I use on Classic I had to wait 4 days for my main to get them and nearly 3 days for my box.(they are preexisting accounts, or I probably would have gotten banned.)

Ppl report for wrong bans while one bot that i report since level 20 is still exping on bot. Now he is farming books in ivory with his destro and pp on bot all day all night. Last night he was really slow due to capcha fail and got bot debuff. He was farming with this debuff and debuff expired at some point. Well done.

nick: 4epHo6or, ppeshko. Plus he is russian and its supposed russians not to play here.

The ban system is a completely failure. I never give attention to people complaining about it, but last week my brother was banned for NO reason. And NCSOFT support refuses to give any explanation. Anyone playing could be banned. If they don't remove his ban I'll leave the game. I won't spend a single penny here anymore fearing a no reason ban in the future for my account.

The server is full of bots and adena sellers and NCSOFT is banning legal players. Shame. The NA Classic is a joke. We only had problems since day one.

Archived