Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

21 hours ago, FatHips said:

I've had a friend who never has done anything non-legit in his life nor would know how get blocked on 4 accounts the day after he bought NCCoins on his 4th (new) account with the same card he used on all other 3.  He has received no reply for five days.  Two of the four accounts were old, two them were new, all of them are VIP4 I believe.  This is a priority customer demographic.  

Honestly, I'm afraid to buy NCCoins right now (I bet I'm not the only one) and that's a huge problem for NC.  My wife and I have six accounts that are all VIP and it's starting to fall.  Our group of friends that we play with have also ceased purchasing NCCoins out of fear of ban, because this has happened to a lot of people.

Is there anything @Hime or @Juji can do? I can get his ticket # if needed.

My friend has same problem. He made account for his girlfriend. He put 50$ ncoin on it to get it to vip4. They locked his account saying it was suspicious he spent to many ncoins. Then they unlocked it. Then 2 days later locked it again for suspicious activity. Now he cant get on the l2website with any of his accounts to purchase ncoins. They told him theres nothing they can do to help him. AND HE JUST WANTS TO GIVE THEM MONEY :'D 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mixa said:

I've laughed so hard on this.

Your only priority as a customer is to keep quiet about your demographic problems.

The randoms are getting so funny lately.I feel like a kid in an amusement park xD

demographic means from their customer profile perspective a customer that has multiple paid (VIP4) accounts is a high priority compared to free to play leechers or VIP1 single account users.

You must be simple.

I am so random xD

I don’t know why the admins blocked my acc if I have never use a cheat or whatever. I pend 30 usd in my acc.. I have to be too silly to use something like that.. plz check it. I buy two days ago ncoins again, no sense. Plz look at that. 

11 minutes ago, FatHips said:

demographic means from their customer profile perspective a customer that has multiple paid (VIP4) accounts is a high priority compared to free to play leechers or VIP1 single account users.

You must be simple.

I am so random xD

You got no priority at all, just like any other rat out there xD

my 3 accounts has been locked for third party..i used dual window it is illegal or not?why my account ban?and i created again 2 accounts i used dual window again and after i reached the 2 accounts to lvl 21 its disconnect and said that your account has been locked..pls help me..im not using BOT since i play l2 SEA blackbird..hope someone help me

8 minutes ago, abelardo said:

my 3 accounts has been locked for third party..i used dual window it is illegal or not?why my account ban?and i created again 2 accounts i used dual window again and after i reached the 2 accounts to lvl 21 its disconnect and said that your account has been locked..pls help me..im not using BOT since i play l2 SEA blackbird..hope someone help me

No, using two screens is not illegal lol.  However, having a custom folder from "l2 SEA blackbird" (whatever that is and whatever it is, I'm not sure how that is supposed to be proof you aren't botting, lmao) is probably causing the software to flag you.

Stop botting.

i dont know how to bot ever since i play l2..ask Rastafati the KS archer in Plains of Dion server talking island,,my Dwarf name Dwarfina has been locked  and my Buffer and my Treasure hunter follow only.. with no reason ..i only used dual window..why they locked my account?i created again and used dual window Dwarf and a Buffer after i reached lvl 21 disconnect and account has been locked

5 minutes ago, abelardo said:

i dont know how to bot ever since i play l2..ask Rastafati the KS archer in Plains of Dion server talking island,,my Dwarf name Dwarfina has been locked  and my Buffer and my Treasure hunter follow only.. with no reason ..i only used dual window..why they locked my account?i created again and used dual window Dwarf and a Buffer after i reached lvl 21 disconnect and account has been locked

This is a prime example of a botter. 

Ask my friend!  He KNOWS I don't bot! 

It was my brother on my account, I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME. 

My clan mate would never bot, I've known him for years!  

it's all the same, EVERY. TIME.

Rastafati the dartk elf archer is noit my friend hes on site when i farming he always KS me i dont know what country he is?im from Philippines..Kilou is bot not me.. were always report Kilou for 5 days for botting in Plains of Dion in Silenos and Delu Lizardman mobs..and why me? i only used dual window..

in Lineage 2 SEA Blackbird..if have suspicious character..GM tele character to unknown place..GM asked the char anything if they not answer they banned..here they banned char with no explanation..so help me retrieve my 3 accounts..spoiler DWARFINA Buffer WAKIKI and treasure Hunter xxSQUALLxx..

4 minutes ago, abelardo said:

in Lineage 2 SEA Blackbird..if have suspicious character..GM tele character to unknown place..GM asked the char anything if they not answer they banned..here they banned char with no explanation..so help me retrieve my 3 accounts..spoiler DWARFINA Buffer WAKIKI and treasure Hunter xxSQUALLxx..

Just make new ones and don't bot, it's not big of a loss anyways.

18 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

mmhmm, mmhmm, yep.  of course.

man you will be as shit as you are to ppl until it happens to you. its a real problem and more and more ppl comenting it. i have 3 acc and only my cleric acc got baned yesterday that acc had only 2 days from created

3 minutes ago, acerberos said:

man you will be as shit as you are to ppl until it happens to you. its a real problem and more and more ppl comenting it. i have 3 acc and only my cleric acc got baned yesterday that acc had only 2 days from created

yeah, i'm not too worried about it.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Zynx said:

False. You reported this to my email saying I was using a third party program. Razer Synapse has been just a natural download I've had with my computer! I didn't know it was considered a third party program. I dont think thats reasonable to ban someone for having Razer Synapse. I've sent numerous emails about this and not 1 response after saying my account would be closed. There are multiple players using bots or adena selling yet you find a way to ban someone with razer synapse instaled...THAT was your security system fault that you will refuse to fix. Just like you haven't fixed anything else.

i agree. there is something wrong in ban system. i dont even know wich are ilegal programs i had instale driver easy lately. but i dont know if that could be the reason cause i have 3 acc and only 1 got baned. i think they are baning randomly and bots are still online and adena selling too. and appeal@ncsoft doesnt answering questions. just say you are banned and with no reason

26 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

and there we go.  shows what type of person you are.  someone who would NEVER cheat at a video game!

lmao

reporting randomly is cheat? then i could say you are son of a family so you are an idiot. dont be afraid if you are not boting as you say there is nothing to worry about haha

1 hour ago, acerberos said:

in 12 years of playing retail i never heard of one story, that in the end was not a legitimate cause for NC to ban an account (not saying it didn't happen, but obviously it was rare).

in 1 month here i've heard of dozens from people who have no history with me of being less than ideal players

Archived