Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

1 hour ago, acerberos said:

reporting randomly is cheat? then i could say you are son of a family so you are an idiot. dont be afraid if you are not boting as you say there is nothing to worry about haha

Well it's not a cheat, but it's a childish, bleep move.  You got banned because you got caught so you try to get others banned for being legit.  Classy.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, acerberos said:

i hope you stay chill cause i will start reporting randomly and see what happens

2 hours ago, acerberos said:

reporting randomly is cheat? then i could say you are son of a family so you are an idiot. dont be afraid if you are not boting as you say there is nothing to worry about haha

First of all, forum is not the place to solve your issues, support is. Second, reporting randomly can be considered as abuse of report button, which is a reason for ban my dear angry kid. Go grow up elsewhere

I was blocked and idk why.. the admin dont wont to tell me why or show me the prove.. I was VIP lvl 3 and now i know why they do that. They want to ban people who pay for a restart of that ppl and spend more money.. its a PTW server... the ncoins can be selled so its a ptw server... only ppl who can buy it have the PLUS exp and other things. I will not play again this server. If i would like to use a bot i would use a bot that they cant see like L2Adrenaline its pay but instead of spend 30 usd in ncsoft i would spend less in a vanish bot.. but i didnt.. i did the right thing. However i was blocked... realy disapointed.

Another "show of force" from NCSoft NA....I have a better idea...quit trying to police something that, as a company, has been a perpetual failure time and time again.  The random sweeps to "enforce policy," promise of automation to detect is a joke not worth telling twice.  Heres a solution, give players equal playing field to the bot situation.  You guy have always stacked the advantages to the bots....every single time.  The cost benefit ratio is stacked towards the bots.  It is an ongoing issue so maybe, consider giving players more control over the situation or develop a means for us to equal the playing field.  Most of us play this game legitimately, but we see it time and time again that those who exploit the game always end up on top because there is nothing but the imaginary NCSoft ban hammer that is always seemingly out of reach to most of the bots. If you guys really cared about policing the issue, there would be personnel who run through the game in all the hunting zones and hitting the most blatant obvious bots every day.  it would take no time at all to detect the use of programs, and then immediately ban them.  Hell, pay me and I will run through the game cleaning it up real quick.  Starting with the immediate banning of the adena sellers in every single town.  I have a pretty good resume, so why not.  I doubt it though that NCSoft would actually go through with step as it would undermine the actual care factor from all along....the bottom line and the all mighty dollar.  

15 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

That's all perfectly fine IF you live in the USA(can't you also buy NCoin Cards at Gamestop?) I am in Canada and when I started playing in Open Beta>Prelude You could buy Game cards here... I came back from a long break when GoD went f2p and you could not buy cards in canada anymore. After another break I tried using Canadian prepaid Credit card and NCsoft website didn't like them, a while later I found out that Amazon.com was selling NCoin codes so I started to buy from them, and get the NCoins immediately applied to my Account. Now since Classic Launch Amazon has Region locked the purchase of NCoin codes... so I would need to have an USA address/IP to purchase. To add NCoins now I can only use their website, when I added 400 NCoins to the 2 accounts I use on Classic I had to wait 4 days for my main to get them and nearly 3 days for my box.(they are preexisting accounts, or I probably would have gotten banned.)

13 hours ago, Krissa said:

Also works for the EU (or at least for Germany).

You buy now from Amazon.com  or is it Amazon.gr(??)whatever the German site is? Because Amazon.ca has NEVER had NCoin codes(still doesn't) and I've spent a few hundred on Amazon.com over the last couple years(gave my canadian address right from the start... ) and now they WON'T take my money for NCoins... only since Classic was released(it says We noticed you're shopping from Canada. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. )Please PM me if you don't want to post any details... I don't want to buy from NCsoft site again.

4 hours ago, GrimlockShadow said:

I was banned just a moment ago while spoiling from crystalline beast for animal bone fragaments for hours then i got dced and when i tried to log in my account was locked. no captcha just sudden disconnection and in a snap my account was locked?

The same just happened to my buffer box while in the same area. The irony of the situation is that this dwarf bot has been farming in that exact area for the past week, and it makes me furious to think that he is just continuing going at it. Terribly disappointed.

Also, RIP my progression as I had the biggest amount of my adena on that character.

22 minutes ago, izo said:

The same just happened to my buffer box while in the same area. The irony of the situation is that this dwarf bot has been farming in that exact area for the past week, and it makes me furious to think that he is just continuing going at it. Terribly disappointed.

Also, RIP my progression as I had the biggest amount of my adena on that character.

on my part those 2 accounts were only accounts i played so goodbye for me.

apparently this is common  seeing all the comments, it´s hard to believe how you can just spend hours and hours on 2 accounts, one being almost lvl 40 and shared for buffs by a friend that  lost way more time on it then I did and be locked out from both accounts with no reason given,and no reason could be given because i wasnt doing anything apart from having 2 clients logged in which isnt a problem from what i understand... now , apparently we can wait up to 10 days for it to be unlocked ,  if it ever does ..unreal.

I was also banned for no reason of just buying to much Ncoin so they flagged my account for almost a week for "suspicious activity".  I sent emails/replies every morning just to see if there was an update and no response at all.  I finally went and made a complaint on BBB website and got an instant response.  Of course they said they responded to my email blah blah blah(they didn't). 

After two days of going back and forth and proving I owned the account through BBB's website they unlocked my account.  Seems the only way to actually get a quick response from them is to use BBB's website otherwise you probably won't see a response at all.  Good luck for everyone else who is getting banned for no reason at all.

I never believed anyone who said "oh I just got banned and don't use 3rd party programs"  until now.  For the simple fact of you can buy to much Ncoin to fast and they think that it is "suspicious activity".  

Also when you first email their customer support just use this as a reference because this is going to be the info they want:

Account name:
Date of Birth:
Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used on the account (if applicable):
PayPal® Transaction ID's or the Invoice ID's associated with purchases on the account (if applicable)
Your zip/postal code:

Same thing for me: spoiling on spider's next, 3 bots around me. They locked my spoiler and SE's account.

3 days later, the same bots are on the same spot.

Do you guys realize how pathetic is to a company to ban legit players while the server is crowded with bots?

Well, same happend to me, i have 3 accounts, 2 sups and my main (BD 40) and yesterday i went to fortress of resistence to help my friend to level up, start lure everything ignoring the existence of other people in that area, i guess i received alots of reports for that, and middle of a big pull, i my game simply closes and when I try to log:

"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. 
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com "

Almost 24h without any kind of response, how should I react to such an injustice? less then a week to finish my VIP status, days wasted without winning 1 of xp / sp and the worst, unmotivated to log any other account because I do not know if I will be answered and in the end, unblocked.

The saddest of all, I waited eagerly to play Lineage 2 CLASSIC, and in the end stop playing not because the game is completely different from what was promised, either because there are kilometer queues, or bots stealing if space everywhere ( I prefer not to go into details because it is not the case), because I was simply framed in an automatic security system that I believe is the sum of the number of reports in the account with a high number of hours online since I slept with the afk character to avoid queuing the next day .

It's revolting you to be blocked like that, and the worst of it is that I was willing to improve my VIP STATS, now after that, NCsoft will not see a penny of mine.

If any team member sees this comment, be at least professional and solve the problem you yourself have created.

i feel your pain, never botted, my main sitting in giran selling a couple things while at work, server restarts and now it says,

Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com "

its bull, vip 4 with around 14-15k coins spent since start, mostly for buff scrolls/xp scrolls/fruit/appearance stuff etc. no response at all from support/appeal whatever crap bs system they have.

im loged off yesterday with my 2 box. Today try to log in and my pp is locked... its joke... i saw half server is afk bot and lock my pp for running with me? :D 

Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com "

Gumitarzan4

Exactly the same for me .....

Reported by bots seems enough to get ban also.... unbelievable

@Juji you left l2 management some years ago to manage an other game from Ncwest (big MXM fail) the worst company ever in MMO. Now you come back, but it s damn too late

Stop Ban real players, your foking system of reported is being used by bots to reported fair players. 

So i suggest to stop banning ppl if u can t make a difference between bots and fair players

How i can see the same bots running 24/7 and see fair players ban.....how is possible? lol after 15 years.....you should give up banning account by random ....

Only reason ? may i say, an other failure in your system? AGAIN ??? and again, again.......

It's almost unbelievable to fail that much in everything you try to do....

Now i will wait for hours or days to get an answer from you gm service (they dont know the game aswell it's pathetic)

Well i wish that i could insult you all but i will get ban....

Lets find an other game

CLASSICTrap cause this classic version is a trap !

My 3 accounts were just locked like an hour ago in Execution Ground. 

I was there with my DE Summoner, my Prophet and a Crafter wannabe. Prophet and Crafter were just sitting on the ground while I was farming mobs with my Summoner.

My Summoner suddenly got like respawn while fighting a mob. After that I was sure something is going on. After a minute or so my character once again got something like respawn again while fighting a mob. Then I stopped killing mobs and started to do circles around in the ground, making crosses on the ground while walking like checking for lags etc. trying to show I am not a bot or using any third party software. Then I started again killing mobs. My character then respawned like once again and after a few seconds I got DC.

At this point I already know that this is an account lock. After 30-40 seconds another of my 3 accounts god DC and withing 20-30 seconds and my last account got DC.

All 3 locked on for suspicious activity, lolz... in the time of this lock I had like 2 browsers opened Opera and Firefox, one mail client opened Thunderbird and I was logged on my Steam account. 

I am so done with NC Soft/West. I was fool to try give them a second chance after being so disappointed in pay to win live servers model, but this company is the worst by a light years ahead of any other MMORPG companies around. I am 100% sure this lock on was a mistake and that my accounts will be unlocked and given back to me, I will do that just to be sure that this is their fault and then an uinstall following.

I just can not waste anymore time when I can just get lock on on some or even better all my accounts at any time and they can even get a perma ban just like that. No, thank you.

Archived