Jump to content
Hime

Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Recommended Posts

GoodGuy    3
4 hours ago, EbolaNinja said:

... his character was banned.......

Sure he did some bannable action.
Bad, admins newer tell you what you did wrong.

And it is look like innocent player banned.
Better they do explain their bans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgsouza    2

 

My brother has given up... Banned in 6 char since the Classic started, and always receives the same automatic message from the appeal mail.

Never used any kind of bot or so.

Edited by dgsouza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kram    2
6 hours ago, dgsouza said:


 

My brother has given up... Banned in 6 char since the Classic started, and always receives the same automatic message from the appeal mail.

Never used any kind of bot or so.

Really? Well most of the guys that banned always says they don't same as the criminal got on act and still says he did not commit the crime. Just saying. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SneaK    0

I want to know....Why our CP Leader got "acc blocked" ?

We did alot of purchase... w/o any program... so.. tell me.. WHY! ?

His nick: Xan

Edited by SneaK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
existenz    57
On 10/22/2018 at 3:41 PM, OcaraCrafter said:

This is a summary of what you will find inside the game

http://prntscr.com/l8zmvp

i dont like ads either but you can right lick block adena sale ad. no need drama for right click and block a nickname

if you block them you will see this inside game

vJ22dc4.png

Edited by existenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lXan    0

 

Where I go, I see BOT, but NCSoft really likes BAN do not use third-party programs..... 

 

Sad....so sad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WorkForPork    0

when in game petition option will work again? bots running 24/7 i see them every day,same names,sometimes just change spots,because,well,they level up .. what i need to do every day,log in,come to spot,see bot party,try to train them with mobs,stun them,buff their mobs,clean spot,sometimes pull bigger lvl char on spot,because they FIGHT BACK,all this work takes from 15min to 1 hour, and than maybe start to play? someone will tell go to another place,but wait,why i need to? best spoil drop exp spots taken by bot party and i need to go somewhere to spoil and exp on trash? when everything will be fixed? they are over 20 lvl now you know,they will get event buff and get a lot of even items and dump it on market,i dont think its fair and nice. they already write me pms that they have community and will report me because im not letting them bot . 

 

Edited by WorkForPork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barrel    9
10 hours ago, lXan said:

 

Where I go, I see BOT, but NCSoft really likes BAN do not use third-party programs..... 

 

Sad....so sad!

You don't. You quit the game. Because bot's aren't banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lXan    0
50 minutes ago, Barrel said:

You don't. You quit the game. Because bot's aren't banned. 

 

Friend, I quit the game because NCSoft banned my 3 accounts for no reason or justification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantocrater    0

Best of Luck to all of you faithful L2 players and to NCSoft who because of years of problems with botter programs and the like. My experience is similar, however, I right-clicked a adena spammer to block him. Immediately I got two accounts notified they were under suspicion of using 3rd party software and they got a hour speed reduction. I logged off and haven't played them since. I suspect the game has hackers who can do these bad things to players. I am legit and am convinced you guys are targets of hackers who are intentionally trying to disrupt this game. Hang in there, Hopefully L2 can fix the hacks that are harming this game. peace, have fun someday )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

may I ask you admin,how you working on that? you know we have que problem because of that? let me give you some tips,make a simple character lvl1 is enough,login every day in game,teleport to all towns and ban adena sellers ,eaZZy ,im not even speaking about checking main locations with good spoil drop rates. And why you deleting people posts about BOTS with SCREENS ,we have right to post,because we PAY you ,and you do nothing about it because as many said,we come to same locations and see same bots with same names farming 24/7 for weeks and they dont afraid to get banned,why,simple,because NOBODY BANS them.

Edited by zerotolerance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
canercakir    4

Maybe maximum 500 players can play on server while all others are bots.. and ppls who are using illegal programs making fun of others who are not.. report button doesnt do a sh1t besides account has only 10 reports and after what? No one bans illegal programs or bots and now they do it in open spaces taking out farming spots or makin market prices imbalanced because they dont use efforts to farm and no one do anything about it leaves two options either we look how to use bots too or leave the server eiter way server is dying.. even illegal servers care more about this thing can u see boting is killing the community? And when u planing to take action @Jujiand @hime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meier    3
On 17/10/2018 at 9:17 AM, beer said:

Good to see banning I have been playing l2 20 years reason I left was bots adena sales etc.  Game is awesome but botting is pure game kill. 

BOTS ruined the server economy because they take adventages in farm, drops/mats follow the chain of events ---> 24/7 Hours all days farm afk---> Adena+Drops+Mats--->Better items to equip in main character. More on servers low rates like this.

think what would a vip 4 be with its bonus + the bots 24/7 ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meier    3
On 27/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, WorkForPork said:

when in game petition option will work again? bots running 24/7 i see them every day,same names,sometimes just change spots,because,well,they level up .. what i need to do every day,log in,come to spot,see bot party,try to train them with mobs,stun them,buff their mobs,clean spot,sometimes pull bigger lvl char on spot,because they FIGHT BACK,all this work takes from 15min to 1 hour, and than maybe start to play? someone will tell go to another place,but wait,why i need to? best spoil drop exp spots taken by bot party and i need to go somewhere to spoil and exp on trash? when everything will be fixed? they are over 20 lvl now you know,they will get event buff and get a lot of even items and dump it on market,i dont think its fair and nice. they already write me pms that they have community and will report me because im not letting them bot . 

 

Currently the only legal and valid method  to report them is :

Quote

by PhoenixMitra :

Unfortunately, the forum is not the place where these reports can be looked into. If you would like to report a player for their inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

Have care, you can't report bots in forum, you can get Warnings in forum, send a ticket only.

(for MOD if you can add this in my previous post, I would appreciate it, because the option to edit the previous one does not appear )

 

 
Edited by Meier
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
4 hours ago, Meier said:

Currently the only legal and valid method  to report them is :

Have care, you can't report bots in forum, you can get Warnings in forum, send a ticket only.

(for MOD if you can add this in my previous post, I would appreciate it, because the option to edit the previous one does not appear )

 

 

There's no point in sending tickets. I sent with a lot of bots and got the reply that they took necessary actions which means ban, no other ways because in previous emails I managed to push the answer out of them what they do if they confirm that person is botting and their reply was - banning them. 

Result of their necessary actions - let the roam free in the wild world of classic, no bans were done.
So they lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35

Update: I got an apology that they investigated only "my first bath" of reports. The result - none of them are online. 
But they still lied, they became offline only today while reply from support I got was on Saturday 12am.
It's up to you to decide why it took so long to but bans on them, maybe because the evidence of lies became public, who knows, but I still asked for explanation and I will update wtf is going on with them. :) 
Personally I already quit this server but I still have an interest in what is going on here, might come back after they introduce new system and new updates about the zones + public apology to everyone about their shady actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danii4495    1

We need an active GM in game, i dont unsterstand why its so difficult, just add an active gm with us omg.

 

THERE ARE BOTS EVERYWHERE


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meier    3

@kupuldog you report the bots with the necessary files as videos with they farming? I recorded video and I add it to information. When I get my reply ticket I say you the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meier    3
2 hours ago, K4rsh said:

Server Talking Island - Execution Ground is 90% Bots, i have posted images but deleted my post.

"Unfortunately, the forum is not the place where these reports can be looked into. If you would like to report a player for their inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
existenz    57
7 hours ago, Meier said:

"Unfortunately, the forum is not the place where these reports can be looked into. If you would like to report a player for their inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support "

they can't to anything about bots

its either we accept it or we leave

Edited by existenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meier    3
6 hours ago, existenz said:

they can't to anything about bots

its either we accept it or we leave

the time say its correctly 24hrs and I not get a answer from support customer about my report yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xPetry    0

I had the same problem, but two were banned and the third was not.
what sense of this? If I were using cheat programs the 3 boxes would have taken ban, please, I already sent you ticket and so far nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SumTingWong    108

sorry guy, but some of us have played this game long enough to realize that every damn one of these "mens i am bunned" posts were either botting, using some sort of scripting, or cheating in one way or another.

 

I bet even having a custom L2 folder from some jank-ass illegal server is triggering some of these flags.

 

yeah, I'm sure there are some that are getting caught up mistakenly, but they are few and far in-between.  Those accounts usually get straightened out eventually anyway.

I have multi-boxed this game for years in all of it's many different forms, and I've never worried about being banned. 

It's because I don't cheat.  I just play the game.

Edited by SumTingWong
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40yodaddy    5
33 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

sorry guy, but some of us have played this game long enough to realize that every damn one of these "mens i am bunned" posts were either botting, using some sort of scripting, or cheating in one way or another.

I bet even having a custom L2 folder from some jank-ass illegal server is triggering some of these flags.

yeah, I'm sure there are some that are getting caught up mistakenly, but they are few and far in-between.  Those accounts usually get straightened out eventually anyway.

I have multi-boxed this game for years in all of it's many different forms, and I've never worried about being banned. 

It's because I don't cheat.  I just play the game.

Same as me, doing 3 box and all good.

If you guys see bots, just report it with F12 or /botreport. When he got many reports then he will give captcha to type. If he doesnt type it, he will got bot debuff : Around 75% slow movement speed and 4x MP usage or might be GM coming and test them. I always do that on deep dungeons like FT or Chruma, and might be some of you got banned because of me.

For all the "innocent", you got what you deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×