Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

1 hour ago, SumTingWong said:

sorry guy, but some of us have played this game long enough to realize that every damn one of these "mens i am bunned" posts were either botting, using some sort of scripting, or cheating in one way or another.

I bet even having a custom L2 folder from some jank-ass illegal server is triggering some of these flags.

yeah, I'm sure there are some that are getting caught up mistakenly, but they are few and far in-between.  Those accounts usually get straightened out eventually anyway.

I have multi-boxed this game for years in all of it's many different forms, and I've never worried about being banned. 

It's because I don't cheat.  I just play the game.

There was actually a fair chunk of players who were banned because NCSoft mistakenly thought their payments were fraudulent.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was banned and never use a bot, while we see bots inside the game and nobody does anything to them, we see that they sell Adena and they fill you with spamm chat and nobody does anything. who block? those who do not use bots

4 hours ago, hunnu said:

I was banned and never use a bot, while we see bots inside the game and nobody does anything to them, we see that they sell Adena and they fill you with spamm chat and nobody does anything. who block? those who do not use bots

Cool story bro, enjoy the ban botter.

@Hime @Juji @anygm 2 of my alt accounts were banned as well opened tickets from this account giving email/account names still haven’t heard anything. I don’t cheat or use macro or programs or special mouses or any type of shit , I pay vip to run the extra accounts and they get banned? Wtf.. so many people are being banned for nothing g, how u ban only a couple of my accounts and not all of them this makes no sense plz unban my accounts if u need the account names and emails again I will be happy to provide them..

4 hours ago, Jinobi said:

@Hime  @Juji  @anygm  2 de minhas contas alt foram banidas, assim como os tickets abertos desta conta, dando nomes de e-mail / conta que ainda não ouviram nada. Eu não faço batota ou uso macro ou programas ou mouses especiais ou qualquer tipo de merda, eu pago vip para executar as contas extras e elas são banidas? Wtf .. tantas pessoas estão sendo banidas por nada g, como você banir apenas algumas das minhas contas e nem todos eles isso não faz sentido plz unban minhas contas se vc precisar de nomes de conta e e-mails novamente terei prazer em fornecer eles..

I had a problem, my support was banned and the main account is logging in,

and I always play with the 3 accounts together, it does not make sense.

Answer Team:We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Congratulations NC, once again managing to remove honest players from 
the game with their stupid mistakes, look at the log, say damn program, 
they will not look, there is no malicious program !!! damn xincode, programa fail !!!

46 minutes ago, xPetry said:

Answer Team:We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Congratulations NC, once again managing to remove honest players from 
the game with their stupid mistakes, look at the log, say damn program, 
they will not look, there is no malicious program !!! damn xincode, programa fail !!!

Have you played on an illegal server lately?  One that has it's own downloader and replaces the system folder with its own maybe?

I mean, you probably just used a cheat or bot, but I was just curious.

3 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Você já jogou em um servidor ilegal ultimamente? Um que tem seu próprio downloader e substitui a pasta do sistema com o seu próprio talvez?

Quero dizer, você provavelmente só usou uma fraude ou bot, mas eu estava apenas curioso.

I hope not happens to you.

5 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Você já jogou em um servidor ilegal ultimamente? Um que tem seu próprio downloader e substitui a pasta do sistema com o seu próprio talvez?

Quero dizer, você provavelmente só usou uma fraude ou bot, mas eu estava apenas curioso.

files of the game pure, nothing changed. 
100% pure, had 3 box on the occasion, 
mozzila started updating when I opened it,
 and came face to face with the messages of xincode, 
and my two boxes took ban, my main continued online a good.

is seriously? they accuse me of using bots, they ban my account without qualms, I have to stay calm, create another cetate to pay money again and wait to be banned again? The nscsoft business is that you buy and recompress accounts thousands of times? It seems to me that I'm taking action against the wrong people, ban the bots, the adena sellers, not the ones we give to the game in the little free time we have left.

Robin (Lineage 2)
Nov 1, 01:49 PDT
Hello,

Account Name:
Offense: Use of Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here:http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

Thank you @Hime and everybody else at NCSoft HQ. You have been doing an excellent job, keep it up the amazing job.

Hello. I got bann on my two account. The first is my main account got banned 1 week ago. this acc have vip 3. (lv 33 delf warrior)They banned for nothing. and today my new acc (lv 18 delf warriror) again banned.... I can't belive it. Never used any bot program. I got once time false shit xigncode false detected and got banned. I dont know why got this messages. I think they banned couse i got this messages. And another interested thing. I have more 4 account couse im played with my brother and only just one acc got banned always. Tell me why??? If will create a new account i got again bann? Or i have a lv 50+ char will get bann? Say a normal fking answer me. WHY? ahhh my banned chars was delf. I think any gm friends want a delf warrior hero.... Sorry for my bad english. I hope any gm or support give me a justice now. I dont know what shoud i do???!!!

9 minutes ago, qpec3 said:

Hello. I got bann on my two account. The first is my main account got banned 1 week ago. this acc have vip 3. (lv 33 delf warrior)They banned for nothing. and today my new acc (lv 18 delf warriror) again banned.... I can't belive it. Never used any bot program. I got once time false shit xigncode false detected and got banned. I dont know why got this messages. I think they banned couse i got this messages. And another interested thing. I have more 4 account couse im played with my brother and only just one acc got banned always. Tell me why??? If will create a new account i got again bann? Or i have a lv 50+ char will get bann? Say a normal fking answer me. WHY? ahhh my banned chars was delf. I think any gm friends want a delf warrior hero.... Sorry for my bad english. I hope any gm or support give me a justice now. I dont know what shoud i do???!!!

I am 3 days trying to solve with them, 
they simply claim that I used illegal programs, 
xincode fail

instead of putting a debuff to people that don't enter captcha why don't you ban them?

first time ban one day

second time one week

third time one month

or something like that

bot debuff is a joke. everyone is begging to do something about bots more drastic and you have a debuff for 1 hour to people that botting.

and the only thing you are saying is use customer support forms etc. 

just replace debuff with ban.

@Hime

@Juji

I want to share my good experience reporting bots with my recorded video of the bots farming:                               "Yiar Today at 15:24

Hello,
Thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience.

I understand the worrying matters with the current security system. But rest assured that we are working diligently to make sure that we'll completely remove those players that trying to spoil the fun of the game.

Once again, thank you for helping us make Lineage 2 a better place!

Please let me know if you have any question or concern.

Regards,

Yiar
NCSOFT Support Team".                   

I like to recognize when a good job is done. Guys when see bots record it send a ticket to Customer Support complete the information and wait. 

They are deactivating many accounts that did nothing wrong and instead there are many accounts that 
do not stop offering adena in exchange for money and you see 
them all day online on the server and talking to you privately....

Archived