Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

1 minute ago, Viperel said:

Here is a more in-depth technical analysis of what xingcode3 detects and why its used in most large online games.

https://www.wellbia.com/home/en/pages/xigncode3/

• Detect of DirectX modulation and illegal call

omg so thats why various people including me are having those idiotic black screens when freesync/gsync is enabled

holy mother of thor that is so stupid

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:
  • Detect of DirectX modulation and illegal call

omg so thats why various people including me are having those idiotic black screens when freesync/gsync is enabled

holy mother of thor that is so stupid

• Detect software/hardware macro

wow so it does detect razer synapse and other macro programs. so stupid

9 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

and how they gonna enforce this? protonvpn isnt transparent nor is nordvpn and unless they somehow convince them to ban russian ip's to their servers its practicly impossible 

but the real problem is that they dont want to.. there are so many bot sellers spamming and yet placing those sites into a filter is an easy job but no one does it and this is all the evidence you need to understand ncsoft..

Well, that's why i asked in the first place. :)
To see whats the official stance on this.

@Hime Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work.

I find it funny still, that most of the people who claim innocence in all actuality were cheating. I've had 3 windows open, actively switching between all three constantly. I've got Razor Synapse, I've got overlays from steam/Discord. ( Yes, I've seen someone blame it on overlays too. ) Yet I'm still happily grinding to my hearts content.

90% of you were probably hardcore macroing, or botting and got caught red handed.

10% of you probably weren't, and that sucks. I hope everything gets worked out in the end.

It's just like when cheaters get banned in other games, they immediately flood the forums claiming innocence. Stop using whatever you are, and play the game the correct way next time?

8 minutes ago, Enwah said:

@Hime Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work.

I find it funny still, that most of the people who claim innocence in all actuality were cheating. I've had 3 windows open, actively switching between all three constantly. I've got Razor Synapse, I've got overlays from steam/Discord. ( Yes, I've seen someone blame it on overlays too. ) Yet I'm still happily grinding to my hearts content.

90% of you were probably hardcore macroing, or botting and got caught red handed.

10% of you probably weren't, and that sucks. I hope everything gets worked out in the end.

It's just like when cheaters get banned in other games, they immediately flood the forums claiming innocence. Stop using whatever you are, and play the game the correct way next time?

the anti cheat kicks you when you are using anything that comes with a moba mouse..so how are you being able to use it?

Well, seeing as I haven't been kicked/banned or anything of the sort. It could be because I'm not using the third party programs associated with that mouse? I may have Razor Synapse running, but it doesn't mean I'm using the program to macro etc. which would tread into illegal third party programming. I don't see an issue with it running as long as your not actively macroing etc, but who knows.

In hindsight, I could receive a ban hammer for having it running down the road. But seeing as I haven't already, and there have been bans with people claiming that's the reason. All I can think is they were actively using the program to macro and thus entered into Illegal third party program territory.

4 hours ago, PyroAmos said:

Last week was the grace period. Its time to get mad now.

Side note, obviously they don't care about testing, since they implemented a fix that made the problem worst.

you don't know that , you assume to much.. do you work for NCsoft? nooo are you a developer? probably not these people have tons of tickets they have to look at. Give them a break they did listen to us when we wanted classic - for Pete sake chill out.. I love classic. 

5 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

really? i use lgs i get kicked

the guy uses synapse get banned

but you arent using "3rd party" but only synapse

i mean stop trying to be a smartass and read before you post

Lol, Nice name calling there bud. I did happen to read the post which was why I chose to respond. Is it my fault you misinterpreted my post? Here let me clear this up a tad.

The program which he claimed he got banned because of, Razor Synapse. Is running on my computer and I myself am not currently making use of its macroing abilities. Therefore, I myself have not been flagged for third party program use. Its just a program in the background in which is supported by my mouse. (( Not saying either they can tell whether or not its being used to Macro, I do not claim to know how an Anti-cheat works ))

He however has claimed it ALSO is only running in the background and got banned for having it simply running. I'm not being a smartass by simply asserting this should not be the issue, instead he may want to either a) stop macroing/botting etc. Or B) Find another cause because Synapse MAY not be the issue.

Let the adults talk.

"you" the fact that the program itself DOESNT allow you to have it enabled during your gameplay and somehow YOU do is a bit worrysome because the only way for this to happen is if you actually bypass its dll injection BEFORE it could activate itself 

so either you are lying or you are actively using the nifty little hack from the well known bot program forum

48 minutes ago, BlueBerry said:

you don't know that , you assume to much.. do you work for NCsoft? nooo are you a developer? probably not these people have tons of tickets they have to look at. Give them a break they did listen to us when we wanted classic - for Pete sake chill out.. I love classic. 

They listened to money, with EU, RU & JP classic all being successful, they pretty much had to. I've been playing NC games since lin 1, almost 2 decades now (to be fair when L2 went full retard in GoD, I swore off NC games so it's been several years since I touched one). I hoped they'd be able to put out a decent recycle of an old game. So far it looks like from the sacking of all resources of all their live games causing years of back updates to stack up to produce the abomination known shortly as tabula rasa, to being the last region to release a classic server.... all they've learned is NA is a big money pot they can occasionally exploit.

Just now, PyroAmos said:

They listened to money, with EU, RU & JP classic all being successful, they pretty much had to. I've been playing NC games since lin 1, almost 2 decades now (to be fair when L2 went full retard in GoD, I swore off NC games so it's been several years since I touched one). I hoped they'd be able to put out a decent recycle of an old game. So far it looks like from the sacking of all resources of all their live games causing years of back updates to stack up to produce the abomination known shortly as tabula rasa, to being the last region to release a classic server.... all they've learned is NA is a big money pot they can occasionally exploit.

they pretty much thought that slapping the buissness model of GoD to the classic will bring the same amount of money but in classic due to its limitations in pretty much every aspect its impossible to make money in that way 

so they decided to flip everyone off with the rates and slap ss on the market 

I have my account banned , the reason is "suspicious activity" i believe or smth like that .. cant log in to the forum or the game . Had to make new account so i can type here .

I send mail to the appeal@ncsoft.com i got answer from bot  (

Thanks for contacting us! Your request (22095962: Account locked for suspicious activity) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.)

that hapend on 08.10.18 and today is 11th .. so 3 days w/o any other response from the support . Im asking since when making mushroom quest 200+ time is banable crime , the only thing that i done on that joke server is that .. make a repeatable quests all over all the time .

So the question is HOW MUCH TIME I NEED TO W8 FOR THE ANSWER ?

server Giran

a.k.a Bizarre

6 minutes ago, provokator82 said:

Im asking since when making mushroom quest 200+ time is banable crime , the only thing that i done on that joke server is that .. make a repeatable quests all over all the time

Pretty sure the limit per week is 50 times now

38 minutes ago, dariusven said:

Hello as i live in london i feel som latency in my gaming . What kind of ping reduce program i can use ? Thanks

best one is WTFast as that has zero problems with XIGNCODE - can even run 3 clients with no issues, alternatively BattlePing as that's much cheaper but many people re struggling getting that to work with XIGNCODE

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

Thx for your hard work. Just want to ask if there any chance to use bot report in towns ? So we can report all them bots who try to sell all shit to us for $$.

Archived