Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

12 hours ago, Kaely91 said:

My friends didnt use any 3rd party programs, they sent a mail to the support 4 days ago, still no answer from them,
they cant log on the forum at all because of this ban, when they tried to make new account, they are insta banned from the forum, like they were IP tracked or something, so what is the point of this post ? pretending u are doing something while u dont ? Do something seriously instead of post some useless things like this.

And for the guys who think this isnt a priority, like 1000 players are actually ban for no reason at all because they wanted to try their new protection and its pathetic fail, but instead of admit it they prefer perma everyone, easier to explain

Request number 22102193

Same was for me i got ban on saturday for 3 days and after they just unban me happy for this but they never explain to me why i got this ban .. i was so angry because 3 days stay on ban just for nothing ..plus on server first week.. plus when they unban me they never contact me ,to let me know that your account ready to play

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, all clicker Macro users, all game destroyers, who use bots will be banned, you guys should enjoy game, enjoy this wonderful social gaming, instead of having 3 laptops opened with active clicker who spams your macro and make it same as auto loop,  all macro all mouses with macro buttons should be banned, you guys have no idea how much you can do with those things like macro mouses and macro clickers, its same as bot. thanx Lineage2 team for your wonderful work. (i know guys who bought adena from sellers, they also got ban, things getting better guys) <3

57 minutes ago, Prasisokam said:

Finally, all clicker Macro users, all game destroyers, who use bots will be banned, you guys should enjoy game, enjoy this wonderful social gaming, instead of having 3 laptops opened with active clicker who spams your macro and make it same as auto loop,  all macro all mouses with macro buttons should be banned, you guys have no idea how much you can do with those things like macro mouses and macro clickers, its same as bot. thanx Lineage2 team for your wonderful work. (i know guys who bought adena from sellers, they also got ban, things getting better guys) <3

so for you all baned ppl have used some kind of cheat ,yes ?  what a punk..

14 hours ago, BobGratton said:

Instead of fixing second most priority thing like bots, can't u guys just fix queue? I mean how hard is it? You guys gonna lose a lot of players. How did u guys also allow the game to be launched with all those MAJOR problem in the first place. Huge lack of competence right there.

true story

14 hours ago, BobGratton said:

Instead of fixing second most priority thing like bots, can't u guys just fix queue? I mean how hard is it? You guys gonna lose a lot of players. How did u guys also allow the game to be launched with all those MAJOR problem in the first place. Huge lack of competence right there.

as @Hime said, bug fixes go to the development department, enforcing bots is entirely unrelated.  There's no reason to believe they are not working on both simutaneously, though.

It would be a wise move to visually ban some adena sellers on the servers.  There's no doubt about that, whereas botting is more difficult to prove.

13 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Why not ban vpn as well to keep people from countries that are not allowed to create accounts here, from being able to create accounts?

ban

One potential reason is because as a fail-safe ISP's route through other countries as temporary (or even mid-term) workarounds to local problems/maintenance/etc.  This would lead to false (and automatic) bans and/or blocked access.  I don't even pretend to know all the details.

Our connection goes through Atlanta, then Seattle, then somewhere in Canada if we have failures.  We're required to have triple redundancy by our tier 1 partners to maintain our SLA.  Though something tells me NC does not have any redundancy.  Too small.

It's a more difficult technical question than it sounds; admittedly, it does sound simple to solve.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

best one is WTFast as that has zero problems with XIGNCODE - can even run 3 clients with no issues, alternatively BattlePing as that's much cheaper but many people re struggling getting that to work with XIGNCODE

Hey, how do you open multiple instances of wtfast? Or by just launching the first client through wtfast the others will also connect through it?

13 hours ago, Zanfire said:

A lot of people seem to be confused on how things work in a big company. Like Hime said, the team dealing with support tickets is not the same as the one looking into bugs and rates (and those last two are probably different, too).

Also, they can't just deploy a possible fix for a critical part of the game (as is the login process) without proper testing. And as far as I know, they depend on the Korean development team to fix bugs. That means they can't hotfix the issue, the Korean team can. And communications between two teams that are 14 hours apart are bound to take some time.

Relax and give them a few more days to figure things out.

support tickets  -- customer support, multiple divisions based on ticket type (potentially), even more teams if the bans are algorithmic or automatic.

gameplay or game/website access bugs -- project management, developers, QA, production team

rates -- analysts, business development, project management, development, QA, production team, community team (potentially)

Just off the top of my head, that's probably a dozen people involved.  These problems seem simple to the user (you and me), but they really are a complex problem.

Their system failed. Banning players who did not bot at all. NCSoft always failed but now they took it to the next level.
4 days waiting until someone from support messages u back. Hilarious. 
Takes 30-36h my ass.

GJ Team NCSoft. Ur already loosing players by being NCsoft

21 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

I've been banned yesterday, i purchase 10$ ou Tuesday, and got Banned yesterday, i'm on my tests week on university, i left my Main Character fishing and my second char logged in and got banned for no reasons, i'm not able to log in in the forum neither. My tickets number are 22152334 / 22152335 each one for a banned account. Please answer me, if i stay banned without reaons, i'll ask for a refund.
@Hime @Juji

32 minutes ago, Burley said:

I've been banned yesterday, i purchase 10$ ou Tuesday, and got Banned yesterday, i'm on my tests week on university, i left my Main Character fishing and my second char logged in and got banned for no reasons, i'm not able to log in in the forum neither. My tickets number are 22152334 / 22152335 each one for a banned account. Please answer me, if i stay banned without reaons, i'll ask for a refund.
@Hime @Juji

This sh*t banning ppl randomly. for mouse software, for your antivirus, for any program which he will think he is suspect, hope photos with my gf will not be suspect...

37 minutes ago, Laralantha said:

I want to two box.. is that illegal. some players say they are being banned for two boxing.. I want to create a bishop... but now I am leery of doing so.

It's not illegal, as long as you don't share accounts with anyone else.

i got  locked 2 account who used for traders  i don`t use any 3rd side program ,maybe the problem coming for that because i try 20times to log in server and  waiting to connect after that got disconnected 

23 hours ago, marcysiek said:

Will you be closing accounts offering adena in game?? It only requires to log-in for 5 minutes , check town squares and voila

I would say yes? I wonder how many people you think work at NCWest? =) I am sure every single account that has been blocked due to adena adverts is being looked at. I do hope you would want the support team to actually look into those accounts, rather than just making blanket bans that would probably ban people who were blocked by a misclick or by some vindictive player. =)

Some one can confirm if this is down? im playing when show message server down, later fast relogin show all server in down status and now i can't show server status this is maintenance maybe?

Im not using any software i think that this is a users mistake and relly status is adown server :) 

Don't waste time emailing without sending the following in the email:

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

It took 4 days for a reply from support for them to tell me they need my email address & above details. I'm not sure why they don't have this setup as an auto-responder for when you email 'appeals@ncsoft.com' since it would drastically reduce work for their customer service. Anyway - if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, you should send the above in your email.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:11 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

so battleping or wtfast are not bannable right and if you decide to block vpn access these 2 programs will still treated differently?

Archived