Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

On 10/11/2018 at 1:11 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

@Hime Today I received a 1 hour buff that decreased my run speed to 32. The buff stated that I had been reported for using an illegal program. How can I receive a punishment, when not having any programs open than L2 and Discord. How can I receive a punishment when you have no proof either. In the old days GMs would write pms or show up next to you, if reported. I am angry and confused and of course I wrote support, which wasn't pretty. I am deeply offended by this and angry that you ruined my Friday night for no reason.So again, how can you punish users with no proof. I am troubled by this and fear that people just report people at random and you just slap the debuff on them afterwards, bam, no questions asked.

No fansy mouse, one account and I play healer... but I guess xp spot disagreements can end in what is just discribed... just report those you dont like and they are gone. Great tactic.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hime

@Juji

you said

On 10/11/2018 at 2:11 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

While we are working on addressing some of the priority issues affecting players, we are also in the process of catching cheaters trying to game the system through illegal third-party usage. We have been and will be closing accounts found cheating. Please note, the use of a VPN or ping-reducing programs are not related to this.

If you have any question pertaining to your account closure or general account inquiries, please contact our Customer Support.

and we hear that you banned people for using battleping and the comment was third party programs. 

can you please clear this once and for all?

use these ping reduce programs or not because some have already pay for them. 

2 hours ago, Mayflower said:

@Hime Today I received a 1 hour buff that decreased my run speed to 32. The buff stated that I had been reported for using an illegal program. How can I receive a punishment, when not having any programs open than L2 and Discord. How can I receive a punishment when you have no proof either. In the old days GMs would write pms or show up next to you, if reported. I am angry and confused and of course I wrote support, which wasn't pretty. I am deeply offended by this and angry that you ruined my Friday night for no reason.So again, how can you punish users with no proof. I am troubled by this and fear that people just report people at random and you just slap the debuff on them afterwards, bam, no questions asked.

No fansy mouse, one account and I play healer... but I guess xp spot disagreements can end in what is just discribed... just report those you dont like and they are gone. Great tactic.

Same to me, i play 18h per day and not use any third programe, so my team gather all adena just to take item to me, best D is the reason they report me when then lose in pvp with my team.

Almost 1 week blocked for my friends, for random billing issue caused by YOUR service, ticket sent at the first minute of the suspension of their account, first answer just 2 days ago from the support who ask random information like they couldnt check earlier or by theirself.

And now again waiting. So because you didnt fix your security program or idk how its working, people are blocked on a rush opening server, and the support need like 1 week to check and answer, and still no solution found because they need 1 week more to really investigating on wtf is going on ? You are spamming this forum saying the support is independant and their will is out of your capacity, but they remain, i guess, from NCSoft company. Can you stop shitting on your community and really try to do something ?

I see many people crying for rate/drop before/after change, for the queue while they just need to pay 5e to play, while my 2 friends spent both 150e for play 2 days, and now being locked for almost 1 week, and of course since they are even banned forum and IP, they cant say anything, anywhere, but waiting the answer from a random guy working for "support" who decide he isnt lazy enough to work today.

Thx to push them a bit, 1 week to send 2 mails isnt normal in any company/country in this bleeping world.
@Hime @Juji
ticket 22102193 and ticket 22076462

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Zanfire said:

A lot of people seem to be confused on how things work in a big company. Like Hime said, the team dealing with support tickets is not the same as the one looking into bugs and rates (and those last two are probably different, too).

Also, they can't just deploy a possible fix for a critical part of the game (as is the login process) without proper testing. And as far as I know, they depend on the Korean development team to fix bugs. That means they can't hotfix the issue, the Korean team can. And communications between two teams that are 14 hours apart are bound to take some time.

Relax and give them a few more days to figure things out.

Completely agree...  I am a software engineer for a large company and can relate to what I see here....   +10000  for Zanfire 

My accounts  has been blocked without any reasons ... I spent lot of money in your L2store is  UNACCEPTABLE !!!! 

I didn't use illegal third-party usage .

I sent you email but you didn't answer me ....

So Unlock my accounts: [private emails deleted] or give my money back !!!!

Thanks,

Best Regards

10 minutes ago, Lalaith said:

I have two accounts, I always play with both at the same time and a few days ago I blocked one of the accounts, I talked to the support and they did not help me, can someone explain to me what happens?

You reported someone botting?

Ridiculous!!!!

Worst server launch in life!

Queue to login. Account lock in the fishery, delay in the unlock response. VIP with login queue.

Terrible job so far.

3 servers without counting 1.

By God what is the intention of using bot in the fishery if the system is automatic ????
Problem are not users but rather some bug or automatic ban error.

But where is the solution ?????? Need w8 5 days for answer and no up???????????

This bot party has been reported since day one, still roaming around as a really obvious 5 man box group, all clearly botting. Every single day i see people in world chat reporting this bot party over and over. How about killing off the most obvious ones first, then posting about it on the forums. Actions speak louder then words. Active GM's would pick this up easily. 

@Hime please investigate this... GM is saying my account was banned for third-party programs... I never used any third-party programs...

My appeal request # is 22191358

Are you seriously banning people for no reason?

Myself and others are quitting if this is the case.

Can't justify playing a game where you get banned for no reason, and then accused of cheating to justify it, when you never cheated.

This is absolutely absurd.

And why only ban 1/3 of my accounts? This is obviously a MISTAKE.

Come on guys!!! Fix this please!!!

hello all i play this game with my 2 my sons , my two children's accounts is locked. my first son is 12 and i have verry big problem . he is crying every day because he simply did nothing , my seccond son its ok , I can not understand why they punished 2 children and me no. we dont have third programs. you are responsible for my son. 

I want to suggest to join all of us together and to bring them to justice we paid them and they stole us I will create a community and a channel on youtube to read what happened I will come back to activate the community! 

14 minutes ago, matrixxakos5 said:

hello all i play this game with my 2 my sons , my two children's accounts is locked. my first son is 12 and i have verry big problem . he is crying every day because he simply did nothing , my seccond son its ok , I can not understand why they punished 2 children and me no. we dont have third programs. you are responsible for my son. 

I want to suggest to join all of us together and to bring them to justice we paid them and they stole us I will create a community and a channel on youtube to read what happened I will come back to activate the community! 

One of the craziest parts of this is that before Friday I wouldn't have believed this story at all. I played L2 for years and never saw them banning people for no reason...

But it happened to me... They've locked one out of three of my accounts for no apparent reason. I just got a response to the support ticket I sent on this account and GM Therun is telling me that the decision is final. I'm totally shocked.

I only played a few hours a day, and controlled all my characters manually. 

Your story is pretty tragic. A father and his sons trying to do something simple like play a video game, and in the end, it just causes stress and upset.

This is all so disappointing and need to be addressed.

I've pretty much lost hope though, I'm almost certainly quitting due to one of my accounts being locked for no reason. Just waiting for a final confirmation that they are refusing to unlock my oracle and I'm gone. There's no way I could continue playing a game where I can be banned for no reason and treated like a total scrub when I've payed out the ass to play here and followed all the rules.

3 hours ago, matrixxakos5 said:

Same exactly thing happen to me and a lot of people . Their answer on my e-mail was that the account will remain locked.

I will help you to bring justice .

so apparently the server ran out for non-donor players? I'm in the queue for 14 hours and I still can not play ... and apparently it will be so I lost my char for not being able to log in. how to feel excited to play like that?

ok this is getting crazy ... after loosing time to wait  2 and 3 hours to login every day .... after the fix i wasnt able to login anymore..

so i spend all weekend trying to log after waiting 6 and 7 hours in queue whenever it reached low numbers like 100 or

something it got stuck .... so i was unable to login ...

i wake up this morning go to my work try to login and both my accounts are locked for suspicious activity lol ...

i send email to ncsoft appeals the only responce so far is that they recieved the request...#22242373

On 10/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

What third-party program are legal?

-.-"

My second account was also banned. judging by the reviews, many players have suffered without any reasons and bans are distributed absolutely by chance without any explanations and reasons. the second window is prohibited? all servers run in 2-3 windows and do not receive any bans. but about the father and sons who got banned - it's very sad

Archived