Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, leksar said:

My second account was also banned. judging by the reviews, many players have suffered without any reasons and bans are distributed absolutely by chance without any explanations and reasons. the second window is prohibited? all servers run in 2-3 windows and do not receive any bans. but about the father and sons who got banned - it's very sad

Yeah the father and kids story is really tragic... poor guy is just trying to play a game with his kids...

One of the messed up things here, is that most people who this has not happened to, will not believe us when we say we didn't cheat or do anything wrong, because they rightly think it would be insane for NC to ban people without reason...

It's such an impossible situation. There's reason why we do "innocent until proven guilty" in the real world, and not this Orwellian nightmare system where you're guilty until you pass through a ridiculously slow appeal system which is nothing more than a brick wall in most cases. 

28 minutes ago, LiterallyName said:

Yeah the father and kids story is really tragic... poor guy is just trying to play a game with his kids...

One of the messed up things here, is that most people who this has not happened to, will not believe us when we say we didn't cheat or do anything wrong, because they rightly think it would be insane for NC to ban people without reason...

It's such an impossible situation. There's reason why we do "innocent until proven guilty" in the real world, and not this Orwellian nightmare system where you're guilty until you pass through a ridiculously slow appeal system which is nothing more than a brick wall in most cases. 

gold merchants continue to spam while innocent random people fall under the bunned-lol

3 accounts banned , wrote a ticket , got a reply  2 days later , asking for a list of things , including my grandma`s social , and promised to ask for more info if that`s not enough . Can`t log in on the website , on 2 out of my 3 accounts , so I can`t buy nccoins to avoid the queue , and seems like I have to wait for 1800 people , that are before me . Yay lol 

22 hours ago, Kyrzo said:

i think that a good option to stop adena sellers spam is that you cant whisper until you are lvl 10 or 15 , like the shouts , especially to non-vip members...almost if they want to spam , they will lvl up

they already spam area chats in towns... without PMS they will spam more on towns

Last night, I reformatted my previous gaming desktop.  I installed lineage 2 and created two new accounts(I have not used these accounts on any other machine).  I did not install antivirus, firewall, third party programs, etc.  The only thing on here is the game, chrome(IE sucks), and my hardware drivers.  I leveled the accounts up to around level 11 doing the newbie quests, and then was dc'd.  Today, I queue them back up... after spending 10+ hours in queue, I decided to add NCoins and get VIP status..... to my amazement, the accounts are locked! Yes I'm still in a bloody queue that is counting down, but the accounts are locked! Guess what kind of UX I'm feeling about now? 

This is very agitating, rather than wait x number of days for support to reverse this screw up, it will be faster for me to just create new accounts.  Those might end up locked too though.  I really just don't understand this, every time I visit gludio I get instant spammed by adena sellers, and yet, I'm here playing legit, and get locked accounts.

For now i never been ban, i never use anything btw but am sure some people get ban for no reason. 

The reason is simple, this game is full of bug, do you think xigncode is an exception and run perfectly ?

Am pretty sure this thing run half good half bad, proof:  theres bot party in the game.

Ncsoft fail on everything they touch, they will never change, its the only thing u can be sure !

Hi all.

I have a question.
can u answer me please.
Can i use razer synapse macro from razer mouse.
I want to unblock multiple actions into one button, I do not know if this is breaking the law.
Ex: "press keyboard 1 then 2 then 3" become one click "press keyboard 1"
Thank you so much.

@Hime Do all support tickets get treated equally, or are some prioritized over others?  Is it using a simple queue, first come first serve? 

What would you say the average time from receiving a ticket to responding with a non-copy paste response is?

At launch, I understood tickets taking you guys multiple days to resolve, but two days+ is really excessive.  Especially when it appears you guys are flagging accounts that aren't necessarily violating the agreements.  Would it not make more sense to lock these accounts AFTER, investigating them, instead of "that account appears suspicious, let's block it for several days and wait to see if the owner sends in a ticket."

As far as I know you guys do not offer any compensation for these screw ups, correct?

6 hours ago, brokencup said:

@Hime Do all support tickets get treated equally, or are some prioritized over others?  Is it using a simple queue, first come first serve? 

What would you say the average time from receiving a ticket to responding with a non-copy paste response is?

At launch, I understood tickets taking you guys multiple days to resolve, but two days+ is really excessive.  Especially when it appears you guys are flagging accounts that aren't necessarily violating the agreements.  Would it not make more sense to lock these accounts AFTER, investigating them, instead of "that account appears suspicious, let's block it for several days and wait to see if the owner sends in a ticket."

As far as I know you guys do not offer any compensation for these screw ups, correct?

Actually they do investigate, find a bot, report it in support section by submitting ticket and you will see a process and responses. It will help you to understand the basics of their process, but they won't disclose how they investigate it. :) as far as I did it they do investigate and accounts aren't getting closed left and right, unless XIGNCODE finds something and you get it automatically which has nothing to do with your theory.

How are you determining what is a third party program? I had 1 of my accounts, my main, banned when I'm running nothing game-play related. I don't even have a fancy mouse. Is it Discord? Is it my VPN? Is it cause I used an IN-GAME macro while duoboxing and got reported?

I've seen bots running around daily and yet you punish legit players who are enjoying the game and have PAID money. On top of that, support takes DAYS to respond.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:07 PM, Essence11 said:

This bot party has been reported since day one, still roaming around as a really obvious 5 man box group, all clearly botting.  Every single day i see people in world chat reporting this bot party over and over. How about killing off the most obvious ones first, then posting about it on the forums. Actions speak louder then words. Active GM's would pick this up easily. 

Indeed, botted nuker party behind one active guy, he gives one command they all aoe X mob, he gives another command they all single target nuke X mob. 

Everyday i check if they are online in hope that they got banned, but nope, always online and kicking. Unbelievable how far you can go fully botting in front of everyone, being reported everyday to no result whatsoever. He isn't even trying to hide or be sneaky, he does it in front of everyone, even KSing anyone who trains mobs near him (which probably encourages people to report him even more, and yet he is still there).

I tried reporting video proof myself but couldn't finish report, maybe the video was too big, never finished the upload, kinda got stuck there so eventually i closed it

Solution - make a video + link it to a ticket. 2 days ago I saw a bot who was on the "wrong" place - fallen from the cliff between narrow path to the ant nest running in "circle" and there were only 2 mobs there. I've reported it but 5 minutes later he did soe. I guess he was around his PC so me reporting him - did nothing.

You do not know that it's forbidden do not redeem your guilt, you should read the compromise terms that you sign every time you log in to find out what you can and can not do.
I think that any kind of macro other than that provided within the game should be permanently banned.

What is not happening, every day I see people using bot with 4 or 5 characters following as bot and attacking as bot.

When will any action be taken?

What a joke.  Room mate and I start characters a few days ago.  Yesterday his character was banned.......yeah we have the same IP because we live in the same house.....was surprised I didn't get banned since I use Razor Synapse and it seems people have been getting banned for just that. It is telling when a game lets bots and gold sellers run amuck but ban people just trying to get some nostalgia on.

Archived