Accounts Closed for Illegal Third-Party Programs

Hime

I convinced a group of friends to come and play Lineage 2 classic, we are like 12, we are playing without cheating and suddenly they begin to block us just like that, and we are considering whether to continue playing or not, it is a crime to have more than 3 accounts created?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2018 at 12:06 AM, PyroAmos said:

They listened to money, with EU, RU & JP classic all being successful, they pretty much had to. I've been playing NC games since lin 1, almost 2 decades now (to be fair when L2 went full retard in GoD, I swore off NC games so it's been several years since I touched one). I hoped they'd be able to put out a decent recycle of an old game. So far it looks like from the sacking of all resources of all their live games causing years of back updates to stack up to produce the abomination known shortly as tabula rasa, to being the last region to release a classic server.... all they've learned is NA is a big money pot they can occasionally exploit.

I think NCSoft is a business so they should make money - now.. I will retract my statement.. and this is the reason why? BOTS.. the infection of bots has grown out of control in Classic.. I have heard others in Discord bragging how they have bots making them money all over the place.. so I am out NCSoft - You had a chance to do the right thing but you didn't .. bye bye.. 

6 hours ago, BlueBerry said:

I think NCSoft is a business so they should make money - now.. I will retract my statement.. and this is the reason why? BOTS.. the infection of bots has grown out of control in Classic.. I have heard others in Discord bragging how they have bots making them money all over the place.. so I am out NCSoft - You had a chance to do the right thing but you didn't .. bye bye.. 

Sorry, but I'll have to agree with you.@Juji me tiket #22579905

Well I and a few friends said goodbye to lineage 2, we spent 10 days playing my wife, brother and I,
 we convinced a few friends to come and after playing a few days we deactivated the accounts to my wife, brother and me,
 I do not know if it will be to enter by entering with the same accounts of two different ips or by having the accounts with the same name, 
the fact is that I get in touch with them and they tell me this: Offense: Association to Exploitative Accounts
Penalty: Account Closure
We are normal players who get everything by killing bugs and we meet the rules. If they continue like this they will lose many players like us. regards

It turns out that you create emails in order to create several accounts, and as you believe them, account1 @ gmail account2 @ gmail account3 @ gmail because they have banned me because they suspect that I have created the accounts to exploit them, if it is forbidden to create equal accounts should put it in the rules, come I think.

For 9 years I played Lineage 2, I got several heroes several times, I had all the epic jewels, and I left the game I imagine that out of boredom of having everything, now I saw Lienage 2 classic and it caught my eye, I contacted more people and we decided to return, and after 10 days playing, suddenly we deactivated the accounts and they tell us that it is for the exploitation of accounts ... we just played, and we killed bugs at no time we used any programs or bought anything from anyone, so I do not understand, I am thankful that this has happened to us with only 10 days of playing, we are very experienced players and those who spend many hours.

I was skeptical like many when it comes down to reading this. I do read alot on the forum but never post. I feel like posting here to cheer up some fellow users that could be in the same situation as me.

While I was doing my daily NOS quest with a party made of different people from the LFG pannel. We were all chatting in party discussing about where we did exp and why was it good blablabla. Suddenly my main character screen closes. Just to let you all know, I did not receive any captcha on any of my 2 logged in characters since I do use 2 monitors I always have a clear sight on whats happening on both screens. So i try to relog and see account suspended why my other character is still ingame with the others and nobody in the party understand. Both toons been leveled by hand and yea this past week I've been putting alot of hours ingame since im on vacation and really wanted to grind both characters.

Anyway... Couple minutes later my 2nd toon gets the same situation screen simply close. When I try to relog into the game it says account is suspended and write at appeal@ncsoft.com. At this point I was like... Ok... This is over. But at the same time I'm wondering how did this happen? How could I have been flagged without anyone attempting to contact me ingame or out of game via email.

On november 1 my 1st character where I wrote the email at appeal@ncsoft.com got unbanned. However the 2nd account is still banned but haven't yet gotten a reply from ncsoft support team. One of the sad thing is no one is telling me what is causing XIGN to trigger. Anyway  since I only have a mage and no support its just plain impossible to properly grind on my mage. So i'm logging in and doing the dailies mission and logging off.

Yesterday I felt like playing. So I created two new gmails account and created two new ncsoft account. Having some adena laying on the "unbanned characted" I decide to buy a compound bow and grind those two toons out and get a free acumen on 3rd box when appeal unban my support.

Played for an hour around level 13 on both new characters and the same situation happen again. 1st client close and than couple minutes later the 2nd client close. Could XIGN target me because of my IP address? 

Hopefully this helps some other fellow user.

Here are a list of the softwares I had running when the 2nd ban occured (Was too hangry when the 1st one happen so I did not pay much attention to what I had of open at the time).

FortiClient ( Antivirus / Firewall )
Discord
Google Chrome ( Had L2 Forum of opened and was watching a L2 Streamer on twitch.tv )
Spotifiy ( Had music playing )
Steam
OneDrive
Epic game launcher ( Was playing Fortnite while waiting to be "unbanned" )

I feel betrayed after investing like 15-20 hours a day to be competitive on gludio server and getting like that a 2 to 3 days of break because their "Anti-Cheat" is not working properly. It also pisses me off when we can clearly make the difference between a real player and a bot. Just make XIGN trigger a captcha instead of closing game and locking the account out. Just lock the account out the moment someone do fail the captcha.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone and I hope this situation does not happen to you.

i think Ncoft take our money and bann some random char. Couse u will create an another char i u wanna play on this server. I have 2 banned char... Some things, never dont use any illegal program. When the server is starting i reinstall my windows. Not have any unnecessary progam. I can do anything. 2-3 days no answer... Its a big fking real. I hope we get the justice soon and get some compensation. But i think its just a dream. They have just one click but we have a lot of time one-one char. Sorry for bad english

5 minutes ago, qpec4 said:

i think Ncoft take our money and bann some random char. Couse u will create an another char i u wanna play on this server. I have 2 banned char... Some things, never dont use any illegal program. When the server is starting i reinstall my windows. Not have any unnecessary progam. I can do anything. 2-3 days no answer... Its a big fking real. I hope we get the justice soon and get some compensation. But i think its just a dream. They have just one click but we have a lot of time one-one char. Sorry for bad english

I remember your nick, you had a Bot Train dude and we reported you.

People got banned because someone might report them as bots. NC can't just randomly ban people who do nothing wrong. If you are not bot you might look like one. I see bots running like train everyday. Remember that there is no subscription, that makes it easy for them to just ban you if you look suspicious.

be careful, accounts are disabled by intuition, do not check anything, in my case if they had checked the activity of the accounts, 
I would not have my accounts deactivated, it is unpleasant to see so many bot, and when you travel to a city that will offer messages 
to you adena for real money, see that nothing ever happens to them and one who plays by complying with the rules, asks them to
 review their situation, to check the activity of the accounts so they can see that I never committed any infraction and they do
 not pay attention to me :(

Archived