Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maddogmikie

Multi-Boxing is allowed?

Recommended Posts

maddogmikie    0

I thought there wasn't going to be a multi-boxing in classic?

I believe the multi-boxing is messing up the partying right now.

A lot of active players are having hard time finding a party to hunt.

I believe Juji said something on the livestream that there wasn't going to be loop macros and multi-boxing.

What's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabala    10
1 minute ago, maddogmikie said:

I thought there wasn't going to be a multi-boxing in classic?

I believe the multi-boxing is messing up the partying right now.

A lot of active players are having hard time finding a party to hunt.

I believe Juji said something on the livestream that there wasn't going to be loop macros and multi-boxing.

What's going on?

By multiboxing you mean, 3 boxes per PC ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabala    10
Just now, maddogmikie said:

any PC that are running more than 1 account.

....they always said that is allowed 3 accounts per PC !

And it should stay this way. I don't wanna stay in town spamming !LF Party for 1 hour and then exit the client because .. reasons !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maya    98
Just now, maddogmikie said:

any PC that are running more than 1 account.

There's a limit of 3 clients running per computer.

Boxing is not only allowed but encouraged by the game's design ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pkpkpk    8
Just now, Maya said:

There's a limit of 3 clients running per computer.

Boxing is not only allowed but encouraged by the game's design ;)

Even supposing I had a computer powerful enough to do it, I would not play two characters at once in this game. I think the only time I ever did this was in World of Warcraft, and I started in Wrath of the Lich King, to get items for my low level characters (for battlegrounds domination) that were impossible with one account (and they let me divide my high level characters among three accounts at a cost). And I did it a few times in groups, high and low level, for a serious challenge, but people noticed and I was young too. Overall looking back it was tacky and tasteless. Seeing 1 out of 5 players doing that on this server... heck no... you couldn't pay me to do it. It's grotesque. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabala    10
2 minutes ago, pkpkpk said:

Even supposing I had a computer powerful enough to do it, I would not play two characters at once in this game. I think the only time I ever did this was in World of Warcraft, and I started in Wrath of the Lich King, to get items for my low level characters (for battlegrounds domination) that were impossible with one account (and they let me divide my high level characters among three accounts at a cost). And I did it a few times in groups, high and low level, for a serious challenge, but people noticed and I was young too. Overall looking back it was tacky and tasteless. Seeing 1 out of 5 players doing that on this server... heck no... you couldn't pay me to do it. It's grotesque. 

Yuck! Indeed it is.

No one should be playing no more then 1 char in Lineage 2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×