What is the sense in official forums?

pkpkpk

It was Shadowbane or Vanguard I remember that had no official forums. I don't see the sense in them. Every thread on here is negative, and represents only a vocal minority. Every time some hysteria comes over the mob, a gang of chatterboxes comes here and complains incessantly like a broken record with poor chains of reasoning all saying the same thing despite its incorrectness or inappropriateness. And then lo and behold... patch notes come out immediately saying changes are being considered. That is a one way path to a crappy game. If you guys (NCSoft) want some help to design a good MMORPG, let me know. I don't listen to the folk, and I know how to make challenge and punish them. I would round these cattle up like dogs, and laugh at their cries, all the while designing new ways to get their money, which we could funnel into your purses for better things..and do nothing to the game, as it is a classic server, and thus needs nothing done to it.

1 hour ago, pkpkpk said:

It was Shadowbane or Vanguard I remember that had no official forums. I don't see the sense in them. Every thread on here is negative, and represents only a vocal minority. Every time some hysteria comes over the mob, a gang of chatterboxes comes here and complains incessantly like a broken record with poor chains of reasoning all saying the same thing despite its incorrectness or inappropriateness. And then lo and behold... patch notes come out immediately saying changes are being considered. That is a one way path to a crappy game. If you guys (NCSoft) want some help to design a good MMORPG, let me know. I don't listen to the folk, and I know how to make challenge and punish them. I would round these cattle up like dogs, and laugh at their cries, all the while designing new ways to get their money, which we could funnel into your purses for better things..and do nothing to the game, as it is a classic server, and thus needs nothing done to it.

Sweetie we talked about you staying off the forums and just focusing on playing your game. Shoo shoo now.

Archived