Issues Status Update - 10.10.2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (during/after queue) - this issue is remains under investigation after the fixed failed during the maintenance this morning.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - we are in the process of adjusting the rates and the changes maybe reflected as early as tomorrow. Full details of the changes will be available when the changes are rolled out.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.

I am signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (during/after queue) - this issue is remains under investigation after the fixed failed during the maintenance this morning.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - we are in the process of adjusting the rates and the changes maybe reflected as early as tomorrow. Full details of the changes will be available when the changes are rolled out.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.

Its crazy!... Two hours spoil 8 lvl mobs for easy recipe - Durable Braid and still nothing... Just my lvl go up and after few lvls I cant spoil it... Now Im only 2 lvls up of monsters and from 200 mobs - 2 spoils - Willow Staff Head...

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thank you for the info Hime

I do not want to offend, but why not confess as soon as the server T.I is only for VIP players?

It's in the face that this queue and these disconnects in the game is to give places to those who pay for VIP.

Five hours in queue for a successful attempt, so I'm simply disconnected 10 minutes later with my internet in perfect condition.

Thanks for the info, 

Unfortunately, me and my friends stoped to played, and we continue doing our lives like always (and we have NCoins in the game, but we care a shit about that). For obvious reasons; the handling of drop/spoil/adena rates, the incitement to pay, to became stronger and can continue the game (P2W, that destroy the beauty of the game), the queue.

But if EVERYTHING is fixed, and the costumers restlessness continue being worked , we can considerate continue the game experiencie.

40 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thks for the Info.

Anyways, I dont really care about the drop rate, exp loss, since if I cant log in my drop is 0, if I cant log in my exp is constant, for me N#1 priority should be to fix the Client will close thing, I mean, I dont care if I have to wait for a very long queue, for 30 mins if thats needed, but what cannot be is that I will for 400-500 in queue and then suddenly at the end the client closes, it even look like a joke because it says "Continue?" and there is only 1 button to push that kicks you out, and then next client launch says the account is already logged and closes again, and then again the whole process, as for now I have been able to play once before the maintenance reset.
Now, point is, because this problem exist a lot of people leave their characters AFK inside because they know that they will not be able to log in later, but this at the same time causes part of the issue, so maybe you cant find a practical bug fix for this, because it looks like a client/server bug, but you have some options like, getting the server bigger to allow more players to get in, or maybe is a timeout then change the timeout or something, maybe kick players with no activity in 2 hours so a lot of AFK will log of, ofc this will cause problems with vendors but its a fix anyways for now, or at least make PJ transfer free until this is fixed and then give one last free transfer to make a definitive choice, because our problems is that people we know is playing in a specific server so going to another server didnt seems like a good choice for a MMO game.

Best regards, hope something change soon with this since is really a game breaker bug.

@Juji

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hime, please take care of Account Blocked/Locked, I have a friend who get locked his account cause he buy the chronicle pack, thats a nosense.

He buy the pack and the next day lose his account, waiting almost a week for an answer in both mail (the web and GM team provide me), with no response.

We lvl him another character, decide to buy AGAIN the pack, and gets banned the next day. Waiting now for more than 30 hours, still no answer.

Please be serious with this matters, cause he buy a product  2 times and he is not getting what he buy, instead of that get an account lock cause a security fault. 

I send you a PM about this situation, cause at this moment we just dont know how to solve this problem, sending mail not working cause we are waiting for almost a week , I send a ticket, not working too cause im not the one who get the lock, but the owner cannot send a ticket cause cannot log in his account...

thx in advance,

In the XIGNCODE3 documentation it says that it can reject VPN. why you allowed it? you know who is benefit from it. its well known

It would be very nice if we have an official answer why vpn acces is allowed on the one hand and on the other you try to catch bots and farmers?

@Hime

https://i.imgur.com/2yfol2G.png

Maybe that will block wtfast or battleping but i am sure that there will be a setting that you can exclude them or maybe it is not affecting them at all.

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

I do not want to offend, but why not confess as soon as the server T.I is only for VIP players?

It's in the face that this queue and these disconnects in the game is to give places to those who pay for VIP.

Five hours in queue for a successful attempt, so I'm simply disconnected 10 minutes later with my internet in perfect condition.

if there are 5.9K VIP players then yeah obviously those who pay get priority

NCWest should maybe add a counter to show how many VIP's are logged in and set up a system that once server is full the longest logged in non VIP account will be dc'd so the actual paying customer get what he paid for.

VIP is just a different form of the old subscription so enjoy the "Classic" feeling :)

Archived