Issues Status Update - 10.10.2018

Hime

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, EmberofDeath said:

Btw it seems like its -15% loss on death if you de-lvl.. -10% otherwise @Juji @Hime

that's normal as the amount of negative XP is calculated based on your current level, works this way on all servers be that Classic or Live and has always been like that so when you "ding" best to get enough XP in before going out to PVP or the like to avoid painful deleveling :)

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

I do not want to offend, but why not confess as soon as the server T.I is only for VIP players?

It's in the face that this queue and these disconnects in the game is to give places to those who pay for VIP.

Five hours in queue for a successful attempt, so I'm simply disconnected 10 minutes later with my internet in perfect condition.

It sucks that the login is messed up but if you think they meant for it to be this way then you're delusional. People that want to login and become VIP can't even do it would be a pretty dumb system here even if they did have that intent.

For those saying "dont cry go play pac man which is easier" and all that bulshit....Yesturday i payed 4 hours pc at net cafe to play my favorite game...Instead i sit 4 hours watching my screen saying i have to wait for 600 ppl to logg in first...and after that quess what? i got dc ....yes i payed 4 hours pc just to get dc for 4 hours and then leave the place with 0 gameplay at all...If this is considered the best MMO RPG game of its time....then NC Soft should really close the bleeping company.....

@Hime, thanks for the daily update.  The updates are helpful and show a level of concern we didn't see last week or over the weekend.  Your last item weakens the whole update, though.  I put in a ticket about transfers to Aden, the ticket disappeared, then magically reappeared, and was answered 53 hours and 42 minutes after it was submitted.  The 24-30 hours simply is not reality.

BTW, the answer to my ticket was that transfers between Classic servers had not been set up.  Why not allow immediate free transfers of all characters from TI and Giran to Aden to relieve some of the pressure on those servers?  You could restart once a day to accomplish those transfers and to force all those who are afk fishing & with stores up to at least log in once a day to re-establish their presence.  That's not too much to ask & again might relieve a bit of the pressure.  Please look for these kinds of solutions that are not dependent on software fixes or action by dev or Korea.

Finally, like everyone else, I look forward to the drop/spoil/adena/exp changes you are promising.

Dear Lineage 2 Team.

Will you also adjust the XP gain from other regions like Dion (BEEHIVE ETC)?? The Xp gain there is totaly off and the other Farmspots are totaly overflowed!

Its just to bad that there are some regions where you just cant farm ... 

Still thx for the good job!

10 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - we are in the process of adjusting the rates and the changes maybe reflected as early as tomorrow. Full details of the changes will be available when the changes are rolled out.

I am signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

Tomorrow, as of Today, right? :)

Can't wait !! :D

Dear @Hime and @Juji and also rest of players... I just want to tell You that Classic version of lineage 2 IS NOT the old one that You've played many years ago. Classic is new product from korea which includes new features like new skills, and other things. Regions which You are talking about have 3x times less XP but there is also adena 3x higher from mobs. Instead of crying on forum about bugged regions just spend some time to test it. That just show that Juji and he's staff which is working on this project doesn't have any idea about version they deliver to ppl, because You trying to fix that... So all You need to rework is the rates, because we all know that they are just to low and the login issue.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Dear @Hime and @Juji and also rest of players... I just want to tell You that Classic version of lineage 2 IS NOT the old one that You've played many years ago. Classic is new product from korea which includes new features like new skills, and other things. Regions which You are talking about have 3x times less XP but there is also adena 3x higher from mobs. Instead of crying on forum about bugged regions just spend some time to test it. That just show that Juji and he's staff which is working on this project doesn't have any idea about version they deliver to ppl, because You trying to fix that... So all You need to rework is the rates, because we all know that they are just to low and the login issue.

Cheers.

pfff...

2 minutes ago, nbx said:

Well, technically, depending on your timezone, even if they end up doing it today, it could be "tomorrow" already for us.

Early tomorrow for US means starting from 4:00 PM in EU. So .. technically , we should get the update today :)

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

Early tomorrow for US means starting from 4:00 PM in EU. So .. technically , we should get the update today :)

Yeah, but they didn't say it will be out "early tomorrow". They said it "maybe reflected as early as tomorrow".

1) There is a maybe in there.

2) "As early as tomorrow" has a different meaning than  "early tomorrow". It does not mean early in the next day. That whole line is basically a fancier way of saying "maybe tomorrow".

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Especially as time goes on. It's not likely that they will shut down the servers this late. EU prime time is starting just about now (or in the next 2 hours, depending on where you are from), and they most definitely won't restart during the NA prime time. There is just too much stuff that can go wrong when patching a production system.

1 minute ago, nbx said:

Yeah, but they didn't say it will be out "early tomorrow". They said it "maybe reflected as early as tomorrow".

1) There is a maybe in there.

2) "As early as tomorrow" has a different meaning than  "early tomorrow". It does not mean early in the next day. That whole line is basically a fancier way of saying "maybe tomorrow".

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Especially as time goes on. It's not likely that they will shut down the servers this late. EU prime time is starting just about now (or in the next 2 hours, depending on where you are from), and they most definitely won't restart during the NA prime time. There is just too much stuff that can go wrong when patching a production system.

Ah! Stop it :))

Anyway, a server restart will mean nothing, even if in prime time. Players are there , no matter what. They will login back. Now all they need to do is deploy the updated rates today and i'll be happy*.

Happy = If they will give us some decent rate updates :)

Just now, Producer said:

I just dont undestand that how PRIVATE server's can correct something without any KOREAN dev team ? :D  Please tell me. Thanks 

I'm guessing this is because you probably have never held a job in a software company.  

It's been said a lot, but in short any business changing decision (which changing rates absolutely affects) has to run through multiple teams and multiple levels of management to be implemented.  Beyond that, any development work has to be done and approved through Korea which is 9 time zones away from California, so that adds to the complication.

Archived