Compound vs Forest Bow

timteam

Hey guys, 

I was wondering which purchase is worth more, Forest Bow or Compound. Of course, compound is a lot stronger, but consumes 2 Soulshots instead of one. Is this drawback enough to make Forest Bow a better investment in terms of long term profit? Is there an archer that has used both to clarify things for me?

14 minutes ago, Tzeo said:

What are you talking about? They both consume 7.

I became a victim of l2wiki crappy information/servers. If you go through "classic" database, it mentions 1/2 SS. Going through google says 7 for both. NVM :D

2 minutes ago, timteam said:

I became a victim of l2wiki crappy information/servers. If you go through "classic" database, it mentions 1/2 SS. Going through google says 7 for both. NVM :D

Check it in the in game weapon shop. It's not supposed to use 7 in classic.

In terms of adena, your best bet is to farm with compound without ss probably. If you want to xp faster, then compound with ss is the way to go. Forest bow is the middle ground where you are not willing to commit to either one. As far as I see, you either farm adena on alts and go with compound+ss to level faster when you're actually play your character, or you go for compound without ss and try to farm adena with your main. If you farm with ss, you won't be able to make a profit anyway (unless they increase the adena rates), and you won't be able to farm with for as long as you would with compound+ss, so forest bow+ss to me seems like the path that leads to nowhere.

1 hour ago, timteam said:

So??? The questions remains...which one has the most value?

with this adena rate maybe com why ? After its hard to cover your SS ,what you spend on lvl/exping so u still will play whit out shots so :)com have more dmg + archers to op on start because u cant farm non stop with lvl 2 buffs ,like on mages u spend more then 10 mins siting and wait for mana  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived