The Nostalgia and NCsoft

Iv'e been playing since it launched, as a f2p im holding on to my wallet because im expecting they fix the issue with the drops and spoil rate, im playing a spoiler and due to real life and now that im older i have only been able to get to lv 21.

The reason i outlined this here is because we all want to give NCsoft money, even if "I" spend only an hour or so per day ingame, i love the game, it was my first ever mmo i played and i dont mind the grind. My 2 other friends who dropped money on the game are simply quitting, we all played old l2 since c3, and we all grinded together for countless hours, but for them reading all this negativity and the game beeing so damn hard plus how this all is going down as a "shakedown" for money, or a cash grab as Bless Online was a few months back, they simply lost faith in the game we all loved and played for back then.

I understand c3 is not the same as classic but from what we have all been reading on the forums and how it is all happening i don't think any one of us will be continuing, we are all waiting to see what happens next from the dev side of things and that will decide weather we will be here and playing/paying, or simply leave and never look back. 

As one of my friends mentioned, "i wouldn't mind paying a sub, i love the game, but when you can't even get enough money to sustain your healing potions and soulshoots, how can you ever even think about overenchanting weapons to +4, breaking would mean another month or more farming for a new one..".

It's a tragic situation that makes me so sad. I was so excited too and now I just feel duped. To the people that keep saying "the game is fine, thousands are in the game enjoying and not on the forum whining and  blah blah blah" You better expect to see these kinds of posts popping up more and more because nothing is being done and people are getting tired and bored quickly. 

I would say have a little bit of faith.

The issue right now is that the drops and adena drop rates aren't scaled to people levelling faster because of EXP runes, new quests with EXP, VIP etc. That means that everyone levelled way faster to 20-30 than originally. The dev team needs to adjust the drop rate to this world which is what I believe is happening now.

Yes it has been a rough start, but if you are in it for the long run then in a month this will all be the past and everything will be fixed.

The store is still 100 times better than what I see in other classic servers. And remember back in the days you had to group to get buffs and heals and people would go without soulshots. Now, because everyone was able to level to quickly to 20 they expect to be able to solo the rest of the content with gm buffs, soulshots and HP potions in abundance.

Make some groups and be ok with the fact that not everyone in them can afford spamming soulshots. Help eachother out and be thrilled about every little progress you make: A new skill, a new item, a new level. It used to be like that but nowadays people want instant gratification for doing nothing. That's not L2 Classic.

At least NcSoft should make a statement and say something about th current situation. We all have the same opinion, It cant be true that the community getting ignored evn tho there are many threats about the same problems.

15 minutes ago, riO said:

At least NcSoft should make a statement and say something about th current situation. We all have the same opinion, It cant be true that the community getting ignored evn tho there are many threats about the same problems.

Archived