Doomcryer - Weapon Hero Test Results!

Arcanjo

What did you think of these tests? :)

I tested the 6 weapons below, all with the same buffs (Full), same equips, same target (same equips) and tested the damage and speed with which they diminished the target's life, as a result only two weapons really broke the opponent's life: "2h-Dual Blunt" and "2h-Sword".

Note (1): a "2h-Dual Blunt" broke the enemy's life much faster than the "2h-dual Sword", the difference was very large (30~40% difference). Although the "Dual Sword" has given more critics, a blunt critic was much stronger, and at this level and with the equipment that I have the critical chance remains high, then the dual Blunt, ended up gaining much more force.

Note (2): "2h-Sword", it really takes more time to generate critics, but its critics were much stronger, had moments that she was better at hp of the target, compared to "2h-dual Blunt", but it was not frequent, which left her in second place .

Note (3): "2h-Magic Blunt", I thought it would be a great weapon in physical damage, but it was very sad and disappointing (A shame, since in the past this type of weapon was very well in Warcryer and Doominator)

Note (4): I would like to have tested "2h-Blunt" (Who does not remember, is the Weapon format similar to Tauti 2h-Blunt), but does not have these options in the weapons of heroes (15 days), the interesting part is that we do not spend SSR and BSSR , to increase the damage of the weapon (You do not even have the option to use them). I believe the same thing happens with Tauti weapons and the like. Although some weapons stay with the same, exactly the same P. Atk, the final result in damage applied and speed with which destroy the enemy's life were very high.

Note (5): ISS has bonuses for any type of blunt or sword! But it has an extra bonus in dual Sword / blunt.

Note (6): Sigil is not good for the ISS Doomcryer, the little P.Def and decreases his evasion, and his evasion is not the best but is good enough to evade at least 25 ~ 30% of damage (Tested against several other heroes). Already Shield, is also not good for Doomcryer, since in addition to decreasing evasion, neither is passive (Matery), neither for shield nor for Sigil. In this case 2h guns are better. 

1h-Blunt
1h_Blunt.png

2h-Sword

2h_Blunt.png

2h-Dual Blunt

2h_Dual_Blunt.png

2h-Magic Blunt

2h_Magic_Blunt.png

2h-Dual Sword

2h_Dual_Sword.png

1h-Magic Blunt

1h_Magic_Blunt.png

4 hours ago, Nuky said:

I think its completely pointless test :D Unless you plan to compete in olympiad it doesn't matter what kind of weapon you use as long as you can use all of your skills :D I dont know why you would expect a 2h magic blunt to be a great weapon for physical dmg, considering its a magic weapon LOL. Maybe you are new to it so u are having fun, ill share my opinion on the weapons with u.

Most people pick a weapon they like or a weapon that would be useful on both main and dual class. 

1h/2h blunt - I cant see your accessories from the weapon link, but if you have a tauti ring It gives you extra critical if you use a blunt weapon. If you like blunts to use, 1h if you like using shield/sigil

2h sword/blunt(tauti) - Some people would pick that option, if they have a tyrr as dual/main class to save adena. Doesn't really matter much to the iss.

retributer - i would never go for that weapon on an iss.

1h magic blunt/sword - Some people who prefer to play iss more supportively pick those weapons with combination of SA to affect their cast speed on skills :) 

PS. As i mentioned above, unless you play oly none of this matters. Iss will always remain a support toon. Its not a DD so making a dmg test with different weapon :) very pointless :D hf

Oly or Duel Friend or CoC or Coliseum = all 1x1
I usually have a lot of fun in these three cases, so I'll focus on Oly in everything I ask down.

When it says that much for ISS 2h-blunt tauti, does this apply in the Olympics? I saw ISS using 2h-Tauti in the Olympics, but I swear I did not understand what a bonus this weapon is to the ISS, which differentiates it or makes it worth it in relation to dual Blunt (Tauti).

Dual has the advantage of activating "Phisical Pose" (Critical rate and P. Atk. Skill power is increased) during a normal attack and based on STR can Reset skills CD or double effect duration duration.

A 2h-blunt Tauti does not have this extra, so I believe that the Weapon itself has some differential that supra the extra mastery or not?

The issue I made with the guns was in order to buy the Dual vs 2H, I see a lot of iss using 2h-Tauti and not the dual Tauti, and I'm intrigued by the reason.

4 hours ago, Nuky said:

:D I dont know why you would expect a 2h magic blunt to be a great weapon for physical dmg, considering its a magic weapon LOL. Maybe you are new to it so u are having fun, ill share my opinion on the weapons with u.

From C1 to C4 (Old versions of L2), magic blunt weapons were strong in the doomcryer and warcryer, for maintaining the balance of magical and physical damage. Because of this I decided to test, I did not test for being new, but for being an old player, but outdated with the novelty of this lineage ^^
When the 85 came, I played and stopped and I was in this to stop and come back, and today I'm here again and there's a lot of new stuff. ^^

4 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

When it says that much for ISS 2h-blunt tauti, does this apply in the Olympics? I saw ISS using 2h-Tauti in the Olympics, but I swear I did not understand what a bonus this weapon is to the ISS, which differentiates it or makes it worth it in relation to dual Blunt (Tauti).

Dual has the advantage of activating "Phisical Pose" (Critical rate and P. Atk. Skill power is increased) during a normal attack and based on STR can Reset skills CD or double effect duration duration.

A 2h-blunt Tauti does not have this extra, so I believe that the Weapon itself has some differential that supra the extra mastery or not?

The issue I made with the guns was in order to buy the Dual vs 2H, I see a lot of iss using 2h-Tauti and not the dual Tauti, and I'm intrigued by the reason.

Its not about bonus...all iss weapon mastery are the same, i know i know...it doesnt write in mastery description. Trust me are the same, years ago JuJi made a test and concluded that.

Ppl use 2h blunt instead of duals becouse of their dual class, with duals you have 1 option: tyrr duelist or another iss if you like it so much.... 2 h blunt add 2 interesting options: Tyrr Titan and Wynn Sumoner. Both can carry your iss in terms of lvl up.

Ps Nuky, I feel you dont know much about Iss :) I wonder what is your best time in k99....if you can solo it.

First, CinnamonToast is not my toon...he is just a nice guy who play on Chronos and helped ISS comunity with nice tips...

The video it was just an example how versatile can be ISS.

Ps: Dont understand ppl who log and comment just to tell others how bad, wrong and pointless they are....In my eyes you waste precious time. If you dont have something positive to contribute just mind your business....and let us be lonely and ignorant.

Ps: I apologies if I hurt you feelings by telling I feel like you dont know iss class...if your but hurts so bad use some lubrex oil.

36 minutes ago, Nuky said:

Lmao i know very well how versatile an iss can be, but just cuz u put a DD setup on it doesn't make it a DD , u understand that right? 
Arcanjo is using a 14 day hero weapons to do the physical dmg test, so that's why i said a retributer will not have a high physical dmg in that case. Obviously if you are using a bloody retributer with p crt dmg SAs and a SOS you are gonna hit like a truck, but in the end you will never do even 1/2 the dmg of a real DD with the equal gears. 

ps: i can imagine how helpful this guys tips about iss are :D i would just tell those guys , if they wanna play a dd, just make a real dd ;)

See, you are almost there...you can post without insulting other ppl work :).

Arcanjo is a new/returning player...he have many questions in order to setup proper his toon and NcSoft stuff doesnt help at all. Having said that, makeing his toon more ofensive to do solo things in game at this point can be a good idea. After he will get 103+ probably he will go for a defence setup.

Ps: Tell Truffle I miss his dirty talk on chat...here on Freya we have only copycats with empty words.

Spending adena to make an iss to be able to do solo things is just counter productive there are many cps/parties lf an iss for exp and for cp nowadays invest your time,energy,money in making an iss that will not get 1 shotted by mobs on higher field meaning go defensive +8 set and shiit and find a cp or party you can do dailies with this game can be enjoyed fully if you play with other people if you wanna play solo go play some offline games lol 

I would never give advice anyone to pvp with ISS outside of oly lol and I said many times on forum, if you want to progress fast in game you need to make minimum 2 chars...best 3: Healer-Iss-Dd. But if you dont have enough $$$ and time to make multiple chars you can focus on a suport class- ISS or Healer.

You know damn well If you are under 101 lvl...(mby 102 or 103 now) no decent clan or decent party will take you serious. The problem is to get there...then you can play with "friends" :).

On 14/01/2018 at 3:48 AM, Pleistoros said:

Its not about bonus...all iss weapon mastery are the same, i know i know...it doesnt write in mastery description. Trust me are the same, years ago JuJi made a test and concluded that.

Ppl use 2h blunt instead of duals becouse of their dual class, with duals you have 1 option: tyrr duelist or another iss if you like it so much.... 2 h blunt add 2 interesting options: Tyrr Titan and Wynn Sumoner. Both can carry your iss in terms of lvl up.

Ps Nuky, I feel you dont know much about Iss :) I wonder what is your best time in k99....if you can solo it.

Video fun, but do not take it seriously, when we think of a well configured ISS, either for Olympiadas (1x1) or for Group! An ISS will never get even close to the damage of a DD, an ISS has between 50 ~ 30% of damage from a DD (Warrior) as far as I recall at most. So it's cute, fun and cool to see him do solo K99, but that's it (other than the character there is Ultra Late game for sure). But I liked the video! :)

23 hours ago, AiZeN said:

nuky definitely doesn't know anything about iss :P 

Now a video of a well configured ISS! Resistant, good HP and CP, gaining by the time (Topazio lv4, I have one and it really is beautiful in pvp ^^), I loved the video, I found it interesting as the Hierophante fight, as I am Doomcryer I have Frozen flame which serves as extra nuker .

Can anybody tell me which Talismans this hierophant used?

21 hours ago, Nuky said:

Giving him advices to put STR dyes and put fighter gears is just gonna make his life miserable unless he can spend ton of $$$$ to gear it up like that Cinnamon guy. BTW i really doubt that he would get this type of gear for ISS if his dual class wasn't a titan.If u wanna play dd -> make a dd, u will end up accomplishing much much more. 

I saw he also posted on he STR VS CON dyes that he wanted to 1v1 PVP. There is no such thing as 1v1 pvp outside of oly with an ISS, unless it's some 85-95 lvl people, you will never be able to kill anyone(DD,a tank or a healer).

If you wanna give a helpful advice to that guy tell him: Join a decent clan, join a decent party, play with people -> its a group game , not a solo. 

there are people who do ISS with "full STR" to help make it happen easier, but in a Party in my view or solo ISS has to survive to win, even to support Healer if things get complicated.

Today my focus is:

• "+5 CON + 5 CHA Dye (15/15)" and
  • "% Max HP".
  • Full CON items
  • Topaz Level 5
  • Extreme PvP Damage Reduction
  • CD Reduction 50% +

Overall items that help the group and allow me to have fun in Oly / CoC / Coli.

My AP (lv 100):

• Guardian's Cover | Guardian's elemental Cover
  • Guardian's Armor Defense | Guardian's Resist
  • Guardian's Life | Guardian's Guidance
  • Guardian's Mind Control

My focus today is total resistance, surviving to the fullest.

21 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

I would never give advice anyone to pvp with ISS outside of oly lol and I said many times on forum, if you want to progress fast in game you need to make minimum 2 chars...best 3: Healer-Iss-Dd. But if you dont have enough $$$ and time to make multiple chars you can focus on a suport class- ISS or Healer.

You know damn well If you are under 101 lvl...(mby 102 or 103 now) no decent clan or decent party will take you serious. The problem is to get there...then you can play with "friends" :).

We played in three (I, Wife and a friend) we are all by the house of 100.
The weapon issue, from what I noticed, Dual has 50% of the damage done by 2h per hit, but it hits 2x with the same damage. I do not know if my perception is correct, but if both have the same damage, as a boy said above, the weapon choice would be more of a dual-class convenience, in my case I am ISS (Main) and Healer (Dual) either 2h or Dual?

2 hours ago, Nuky said:

If you are on Chronos you can pm me in game.

I'm from Server Naia, but I plan to switch to Chronos, I just did not change today because of the value that is a bit high and goes three at a time, me wife and friend. Hoping for a better-priced opening, do you have any idea when you can have that?

I had a 2h-Taffy I exchanged with a Boy for a Dual-Tauti. The two weapons basically do the same damage at the same time. For example, in 10 seconds the two basically drop the same amount of HP.

However the Dual-Tauti in one stroke, she applies two hits, which are separated but weak add more damage (eg Hit-damage 150, hit 2 - damage 180, total 380 damage).

The 2h-Tauti, of only one hit for example 350, the same qua dual, in this case does not have any difference even of the weapons, unless the fact of the dual giving more hits per second helps to deconcentrate the magician during the launch of a magic (They say that it does not work anymore, but it turns and me in pvp I see that it happens, it loses the concentration), but it can be only impression.
Note: As the dual can double the time, one in each hit, the value of it oscillates more than the 2H, but because of this the dual of the most intercalated critics, if that and advantage or not I do not know, because when the 2H and a single hit, while the dual can create 1hit and normal in the other, but may have higher values in the final critics, giving a slight advantage (reinforcing what I said above).

For ISS, the passive "Dual Wepon Mastery" of exactly the same thing as "Superior blunt / Weapon Mastery", but with an extra advantage, which is Poser, increases the damage of physical skills and the chance of criticism, such as two tautis are the same.
Note: There is a Critical Strike that appears on the side of the poser, from time to time, but I do not understand when this skill is activated (Critical Damage is Increased 100% through Drum Melody)

12 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

We played in three (I, Wife and a friend) we are all by the house of 100.
The weapon issue, from what I noticed, Dual has 50% of the damage done by 2h per hit, but it hits 2x with the same damage. I do not know if my perception is correct, but if both have the same damage, as a boy said above, the weapon choice would be more of a dual-class convenience, in my case I am ISS (Main) and Healer (Dual) either 2h or Dual?

This is the holy triad :)

Its about crtitical damage multiplier and its diferent weapon to weapon

z9uXViV.jpg

And its also about game mechanics, 2 h weapon when do critical damage its x2 while duals must crit with both hands to have a full x2 critical hit. Usually duals crit with 1 hand and normal with the other hand and that result>>>1/2 x2 +1/2x1...ofc that apply only to "no skills" hits.

But I always felt duals and fighters are more like 1.5 then 2.0...what you think guys about that?

Regarding your choice for dual aka Healer...it might not be the good one :) You all ready notice healer dont have mastery for heavy...and as iss you are forced to play with light set or to have 2 sets 1 heavy and 1 robe.

5 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

This is the holy triad :)

Its about crtitical damage multiplier and its diferent weapon to weapon

z9uXViV.jpg

And its also about game mechanics, 2 h weapon when do critical damage its x2 while duals must crit with both hands to have a full x2 critical hit. Usually duals crit with 1 hand and normal with the other hand and that result>>>1/2 x2 +1/2x1...ofc that apply only to "no skills" hits.

But I always felt duals and fighters are more like 1.5 then 2.0...what you think guys about that?

Regarding your choice for dual aka Healer...it might not be the good one :) You all ready notice healer dont have mastery for heavy...and as iss you are forced to play with light set or to have 2 sets 1 heavy and 1 robe.

ISS / Healer is a beautiful combination and low cost, since both classes have bonuses for Light Armor, and in my opinion Light Love is the best armor for ISS (-10% reuse, priceless) and Healer (Light!) is the most expensive of the three armors, but there is a reason and only buy an armor ^^).

Dual in the ISS is beautiful, has nothing to say (And yes, what you said about the dual's criticism seemed to be true, when I see the damage in practice and compare with the damage of 2h). Now both 2h and Dual, Healer has the same effect, since he has no bonus for either weapon.

Tip: Set Light is a lot, but MUCH better than Heavy set on ISS. Not by P.Def, but by bonuses, but I have the margin to exemplify the Doomcryer, since everything depends on the build, for example, it loves shield in Elfos, D. Elfos and Doominator. But Shield and Sigil in the Doomcryer and money played out in any situation. ^^

In our days, In my eyes, light set on ISS is only for offensive ones :). I just dont like mix builds....usually i see only black or only white:D.

But to exemplify a bit, 10% reuse from light set it doesnt mean alot after iss modification, its good only for a bit faster BR now... coz ISS will use BR when DDs skils are up...and DDs skils reuse are like 3-4 min  and iss cant have br ready every time DD have skills up (I might be wrong here, I didnt manage to sincronize BR everytime with DDs skils). In your case 101lvl Bison Chant skill a little bit enchanted by time and you can use it with no cooldown, in Hierophant case the same. For x2 ISS party they will use alternative BR due to "limit of iss" penalty.

And above all, using light set you give up 15% hp in curent AP sistem. Before salvation update i would say  Light set all the way.... now im not so sure about it yet i still use light set on my iss....I would love to do some tests but I dont have 2 diferent sets +10.

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

In our days, In my eyes, light set on ISS is only for offensive ones :). I just dont like mix builds....usually i see only black or only white:D.

But to exemplify a bit, 10% reuse from light set it doesnt mean alot after iss modification, its good only for a bit faster BR now... coz ISS will use BR when DDs skils are up...and DDs skils reuse are like 3-4 min  and iss cant have br ready every time DD have skills up (I might be wrong here, I didnt manage to sincronize BR everytime with DDs skils). In your case 101lvl Bison Chant skill a little bit enchanted by time and you can use it with no cooldown, in Hierophant case the same. For x2 ISS party they will use alternative BR due to "limit of iss" penalty.

And above all, using light set you give up 15% hp in curent AP sistem. Before salvation update i would say  Light set all the way.... now im not so sure about it yet i still use light set on my iss....I would love to do some tests but I dont have 2 diferent sets +10.

Look, I tested Heavy and Light R95 (I do not know how it is in r99, but R95, I can already speak), the loss in P.Def is compensated a lot by evasion (I did not give value in avoidance in the ISS, but testing with friends, saves much, be PvP as PvE, in the end the damage not received compensates), the loss of P.Def nor is so sub-subsistence so, because ISS has many ways to evade or reduce damage (Barrier, Noctune, Disparition, Undy Will, Celestial, Polymorph, Quick Scape), aside from the reduction in target damage, in the end I did not feel that much difference and did tests on Mobs and players, nowadays I do not change my "light armor" unless I take out her bonuses, remembering that Doomccryer gets 17 evasion when it's below 30% (I've had friends who missed consecutive hits I did not even believe).

ISS can have a reduction of up to 61% in physical skills and 83% in magic. (10 minutes turned 3 minutes and 50sec, if cd reduced by 61%).

If it is argued that Heavy reduces -35% critical damage (Physical) is a good argument against Atk. Spd. of 10% and speed +4 of the light armor (passive of the ISS), but does not protect of the magical critics, but Light has a differential in the bonuses that are excellent for the ISS and the heavy neither comes close, which?

• - Mental Attack Bonus
  • - 10% Resistance to Debuff
  • -10% cd

I do not give up 15% of HP, I add points in Guardian of Heavy armor and then in 15% of life! I completely ignore the light armor in the AP. And it was worth it so far.

Note: ISS can reduce from 77 to 82% of PM consumption as well.

Hierophant use Retributer? Why?

Archived