Guide for Adena quests !

Traum13

There are more spiders if you go ten more steps away from the spawn point. It is 100% worth it right now. I am personally hoping they adjust Adena a bit so it is worth it to do something else. I ran the quest 50 times last week. Since I get a top NG weapon its much easier. Make about 4K every 10 minutes.

There is some ORC quest that gives 5600 Adena but I'm not ORC.

Go to elven village to do spore hunt, 1k per 10 items but way faster, spiders u do 30mins with all the bots and items droping 1 from 10 mobs, spore quest I do in 5 minutes 7 max couse theres no one there, and you get drop from spores quite often like pants and cotton shirt worth 1k, you one hit mobs, made about 70k in 3-4 hours, way faster than spiders

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Go to elven village to do spore hunt, 1k per 10 items but way faster, spiders u do 30mins with all the bots and items droping 1 from 10 mobs, spore quest I do in 5 minutes 7 max couse theres no one there, and you get drop from spores quite often like pants and cotton shirt worth 1k, you one hit mobs, made about 70k in 3-4 hours, way faster than spiders

Where is NPC? Name? pls

Archived