CRP clan

Hello more we connect the patch note more we find things that do not go. perso I want it to be hard that I have no problem but please put us the functions of the game at least !

mini_181011014838479715.png

Here are the crp as they are marked on the patch note and we do not find in play so a real problem

In order to get a clan to level 3, you need Proof of Blood. To get PoB, you need to kill some (should not be too many) Bloody Queens which should be in DV (mostly near LoA entrance). I am not fully sure if Clarissa has a port to LoA entrance (running from DV entrance is a challenge even if you are in 3 pts of D graders), but just to recheck, are you sure you have a level 3 clan?

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

In order to get a clan to level 3, you need Proof of Blood. To get PoB, you need to kill some (should not be too many) Bloody Queens which should be in DV (mostly near LoA entrance). I am not fully sure if Clarissa has a port to LoA entrance (running from DV entrance is a challenge even if you are in 3 pts of D graders), but just to recheck, are you sure you have a level 3 clan?

u are wrong , u need 100 PoB , u can get them from krators / in cruma 

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

For clan level 3 you need 100 PoB dropped by Krators (Cruma 3), Validus/Torfe(Cruma 2), Bloody Queens. No you don't have teleport to  LOA.

Archived