When next update ???

Kaire

There wont be any fix to rates. They just say it so people stay hooked to the game.

Some people will laugh and say it's not true, but you will find out sooner or later.

The company has always been in it for the money. Do you see how active and responsive they were before server launched?
Watch what happens next.

3 minutes ago, Fakerchuuu said:

There wont be any fix to rates. They just say it so people stay hooked to the game.

Some people will laugh and say it's not true, but you will find out sooner or later.

The company has always been in it for the money. Do you see how active and responsive they were before server launched?
Watch what happens next.

Sorry but the Issues status update does not agree with you:

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (during/after queue) - this issue is remains under investigation after the fixed failed during the maintenance this morning.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - we are in the process of adjusting the rates and the changes maybe reflected as early as tomorrow. Full details of the changes will be available when the changes are rolled out.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.

I am signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

This was written 9 hours ago so today we could see the changes.

4 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

You still believe in their words, huh...? That's sad..

Yes. Until they prove me the opposite, of course. They are doing some things wrong but they are working on it. Sorry but i dont blame for everything and lose my faith in just few days after the server launch. New services are chaotic at first but not unfixable. I would be worried if they say that they are not going to fix it but now i will wait and see if it's fixed this week. Not a problem for me.

Keep blaming for everything and saying everyone not to trust in anything they say. That will probably fix the problems for sure ;)

Just now, Elin said:

Yes. Until they prove me the opposite, of course. They are doing some things wrong but they are working on it. Sorry but i dont blame for everything and lose my faith in just few days after the server launch. New services are chaotic at first but not unfixable. I would be worried if they say that they are not going to fix it but now i will wait and see if it's fixed this week. Not a problem for me.

Seems like you are new around here. It's not "just few days after launch", they were doing the same with their LIVE servers for YEARS, what do you expect from a company like that?

2 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Seems like you are new around here. It's not "just few days after launch", they were doing the same with their LIVE servers for YEARS, what do you expect from a company like that?

So if you hav lost all your faith, leave already then. What are you doing around here? What do you expect to achieve? You got nothing better to do with your life?

2 minutes ago, Elin said:

So if you hav lost all your faith, leave already then. What are you doing around here? What do you expect to achieve? You got nothing better to do with your life?

I achieved everything i wanted in my life, so yeah - nothing better to do atm

I hope they will make the changes. I have my doubts that it was an accident but hopefully they learn their lesson. Companies that cash grab are gonna start tarnishing their reputation permanently. Just need the publix to start blacklisting companies that do it and then we will finally have games that are actually worth playing and spending money on again.

2 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

If the best thing you have to do right now is to stay here blaming NCSOFT; you should think about getting a new life a bit better than the current one ;)

15 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

That's really sad, I feel for you. There is so much more you could be doing to benefit humanity than wasting your time here on some random forum. Unless you are trolling and actually just someone sitting in your parents basement looking for attention.

1 hour ago, Elin said:

Keep blaming for everything and saying everyone not to trust in anything they say. That will probably fix the problems for sure ;)

I'm surprised, after all those years people still believe in ncsoft, lmao

19 minutes ago, Dga said:

Why ppl are waiting here ?

Because there is an event with a mob that spawns every 20min. Everyone around gets a buff when it dies, buff gives bonus patk/matk for 10min. After it's gone, you get a chest that can drop top NG/D/C armor/wep/jewels or materials

Archived