Why are there instanced dungeons in classic giving 37.5mil exp items?

Back then in 2004-2005 in c1 didn't it exist? Rates are like c1 years ago so probably this used to be there also but u somehow missed it. Probably you will see that raids 50+ have barrier and you will finally understand that this is new lineage not your old game.

6 minutes ago, ZZinorex said:

the thing is that they said they removed instances so even if it was there it shoudlnt be here now

They said alot of things that are not true. They had no idea that so many ppl will come to play. They have no experience with classic at all. Now they have no idea what they are doing and wait someone to fix their mess.

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

This instance is meant to be there and they even said it will be there.

About that much XP, is taken as a Box Reward which you get one after you finish the Dungeon.

Is O.K ! :)

Also all ppl can check what is the chance to get this reward. Its not like you get it daily.

Just so you know : there is an "instance" in the classic version. That's the 'Abyss' in the town of aden. Actually, you can enter there once per day, as long as you have the quest active. And you're gonna hunt some mobs into a place that reminds of a catacomb with OTHER PLAYERS. So it's not a 100% instanced zone since you can still PVP inside there with other players who can join the zone. 

The instance is 40-44 and 44-50, something around that, and the quest can give you several rewards such as : cat blessing 30 days, dark assassin transformation potions, melody buff, boxes with full C grade items and even that thing that gives you 33kk xp. Which is around...1 level and something, if i'm not wrong. Even tho that's pretty much a rare item to drop. 

Edit : oh right. The only worth reason to go there is to do the daily Q. Mobs got no drops. That's not a real "instance" zone like Kartia or such. You just go there with a 'special GK' and hunt there 'till you got the Q done. 
I don't see the problem there.

19 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Just so you know : there is an "instance" in the classic version. That's the 'Abyss' in the town of aden. Actually, you can enter there once per day, as long as you have the quest active. And you're gonna hunt some mobs into a place that reminds of a catacomb with OTHER PLAYERS. So it's not a 100% instanced zone since you can still PVP inside there with other players who can join the zone. 

The instance is 40-44 and 44-50, something around that, and the quest can give you several rewards such as : cat blessing 30 days, dark assassin transformation potions, melody buff, boxes with full C grade items and even that thing that gives you 33kk xp. Which is around...1 level and something, if i'm not wrong. Even tho that's pretty much a rare item to drop. 

Edit : oh right. The only worth reason to go there is to do the daily Q. Mobs got no drops. That's not a real "instance" zone like Kartia or such. You just go there with a 'special GK' and hunt there 'till you got the Q done. 
I don't see the problem there.

Boxes with full cgrade items that you can get daily? Wtf? Remove this garbage plz @Juji

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Boxes with full cgrade items? Wtf?

Yeah, like jewels or armors. Pretty sure it gives no weapons. But as i said : it's a DAILY quest and it's RARE to get those items. 

Just now, FatHips said:

but I don't like that huge XP box at all

Once again : rate of obtaining that item is LOW. You need like LOT of luck to get it. 100% sure that's way lower than 5% chance. Most likely <1%

Archived